CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

Its technically live but you have to wait 2-3 hours until you can watch any actual Halo.

Rooting for warriors and classic this weekend, looking for slaughter house to make a real splash as well

I'm rooting for a lot of my friends this weekend. Hydra, Hold Your Applause, Mercy, and others. Wish I was there make it a good event!

Clearly, Ambush will take it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd kinda like to see an upset for the top spot. It's somewhat anti-climactic to have Ambush 6-0 the finals every event.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else agree it should of been one stream not 5?

5 streams is a good idea, it gives viewers options of which game they want to view, whether it be a pool play match, FFA or whatever. However, it seems AGL are having issues with the audio on the different streams and whatnot so we'll see if they manage or not later on in the day.

Thats what I was saying no sound on the other streams its bad... #droppingtheball.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Sorry or bumping but the MODS on the main AGL page are banning Wish for no reason... And others as well if someone can get ahold of brad or someone to step in and unmod these people it will be awesome.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Sorry or bumping but the MODS on the main AGL page are banning Wish for no reason... And others as well if someone can get ahold of brad or someone to step in and unmod these people it will be awesome.

Agreed, the AGL mods are questionable, how did Grim and Expire get mod? They're horrible.

5 streams is a good idea, it gives viewers options of which game they want to view, whether it be a pool play match, FFA or whatever. However, it seems AGL are having issues with the audio on the different streams and whatnot so we'll see if they manage or not later on in the day.

In theory it's a good idea but I do know that the IOS Twitch app and the Xbox Twitch app only show a select number of channels based on views. 

For instance, right now there is only the main channel showing up on the IOS app. I'm guessing a lot of people watch it on their phones or Xboxes and they most likely won't have the option to watch the other streams.

sharingan

Going for Warriors, Immortal, and Severance.

Severance aren't attending lol. 

e6135826d8258e99af52d6b50ae30030.png

So is it pretty much Sargoths fault?

I'm not sure on the specifics but from what I saw on Twitter, apparantly Sargoth said he was going to attend with SvR but he was never actually planning on going, so maybe. #ShadyHaloKids

Thats messed up if Casey knew he wasnt gonna go the entire time..

Yeah, I guess. :/

Btw, you can click the quote button for the person who you're replying to and they will get notified when you respond to them in a post. :P Just makes it easier for people to see when someone's replied to them.

Probably already asked but are they using 110/110 this tournament or the actual weapon update?