CyReN

AGL 7 Knoxville Discussion

I'm waiting until tomorrow, last few days have been crazy and always changing lol.

Sorry, I haven't been in this discussion that much.

My one thing I have to say is that I am extremely disappointed at how bad Warriors is going to get destroyed. I loved the addition of Bradley but I feel Ryan was the wrong person to be kicked. Faisal, IMO, plays worse, and ruined their chances at 1st place by leaving only 2-4 days for practice. I'm fairly certain they only got like 12-15 hours of practice in.

Obliterated in scrims.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Top 5 for AGL7

1. Ambush
  2. Warriors
  3. Status Quo
  4. Believe The Hype
  5. Classic

I could see Severance doing a lot of damage too.

No Reality Check love in the Top 5? It is pretty hard to argue against those teams in the Top 5 though.

No Reality Check love in the Top 5? It is pretty hard to argue against those teams in the Top 5 though.

Their birthday celebration will hinder their potential. ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seems like RC is getting some important LAN practice.  

Played with Dersky tonight in Throwdown, nice guy.  They didn't stream for a reason and he said they never dropped a series. They also never scrimmed Ambush and Warriors for those who are wondering. 

don't be surprised if they finish top3 if not higher.  

So apparently they can't get the DLC to work.. (via Diesel's twitter)

I really hope they figure it out before the event starts or we won't be seeing any Skyline or Onyx.

So apparently they can't get the DLC to work.. (via Diesel's twitter)

I really hope they figure it out before the event starts or we won't be seeing any Skyline or Onyx.

Myself and  :ghost: are in the same Room - the DLC is fixed apparently 

They had issue with DLC before. It was really convoluted and i recall on twitter they said they found out on how to fix it some time back. I am glad they figured it out

I'm waiting until tomorrow, last few days have been crazy and always changing lol.

Severance isn't attending at all. Gab, Sargoth, and Aptitude were going to attend with a 4th, but Sargoth decided that he wasn't going to attend this whole time. So they were left looking for two and decided that the 10 hour journey wasn't worth their time. Should have cleared this up sooner, but was busy trying to find every possible way there. Good luck to the rest of the teams there.

SQ top 2.

Severance isn't attending at all. Gab, Sargoth, and Aptitude were going to attend with a 4th, but Sargoth decided that he wasn't going to attend this whole time. So they were left looking for two and decided that the 10 hour journey wasn't worth their time. Should have cleared this up sooner, but was busy trying to find every possible way there. Good luck to the rest of the teams there.

SQ top 2.

SQ vs Classic in the Finals, how about that for a surprise. Not sure if that's actually possible because of how the bracket works but it'd still be a nice change to see at least one of those teams in the Finals.

Anybody know exactly how many team will be in Knox? 60 something? That's sadly well short of the 120 they wanted.

Anybody know exactly how many team will be in Knox? 60 something? That's sadly well short of the 120 they wanted.

Around 65 I think, not really sure of the exact amount because... Shady Halo kids will always be shady. Also, SvR aren't going either.

I was really hoping AGL could pull in 80+ teams, Seems like even that will be a pipdream until the H5 launch event.

I was really hoping AGL could pull in 80+ teams, Seems like even that will be a pipdream until the H5 launch event.

It takes time to regrow a competitive scene. The game is slowly improving so I don't see any reason why the team count won't increase in time. I don't think we'll ever see a 120+ team event, though. The game will still feel broken with no descope, flinch and sprint.

• Upvote (+1) 1

SQ top 2.

Damn, thanks for the heads up.

1. Ambush

2. Classic

3. Reality Check

4. Believe The Hype

5. Warriors (Only reason I'm saying this is from the scrims I've seen, and I don't think they will change up their playstyle.)

So....Is there gonne be a FFA? and will it be streamed?

Yes, it starts at 1pm Eastern time! :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes, it starts at 1pm Eastern time! :)

It;s open to all 4 members of top 16teams correct?