Sign in to follow this  
Savagearbiter

A question for Ghostayame

How could someone fully give back to the community because most of us aren't in your shoes. There is a lot of great ideas out there that are never heard because 343 usually only looks at the big post on these forums and with the only person really representing the casual community being GreenSkull and HaloFollower. How could smaller people in the community get theirselves heard or what would be the best way to give and try to help grow the community. Forums,Youtube,Twitter???post-899-0-10125800-1376429793.png

I don't think the Casual Community needs much help, Halo 4 is the most casual Halo to date.

Also i don't think 343 wants a bunch of kids on their ass suggesting things, they created the system with a select few for that reason. The forums are here for everyone, don't assume that 343 only looks at the "Hot" topics, they are humans just like me and you.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i don't think the casual community needs much help, halo 4 is the most casual halo to date.

also i don't think 343 wants a bunch of kids on their ass suggesting things, they created the system with a select few for that reason

Unfun Matchmaking

No proper Infection

Crap Forge Maps

NO CUSTOM GAME BROWSER

Crappy gametyper (Not fun without mods)

Unbalanced weapons (Now fixed)

A NON FUN GAME

contrary  to the popular belief casual is not Sprint, Loadouts, Armor abilities.

Casual means your having fun with the game and things like armor abilities, Loadouts,  ruin it for them because it leads to you losing a kill and suffering a cheap death and a casual player never playing the game again.

THIS GAME CATERED TO NO ONE. (except lore this games campaign was incredible)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Unfun Matchmaking

No proper Infection

Crap Forge Maps

NO CUSTOM GAME BROWSER

A NON FUN GAME

contrary  to the popular belief casual is not Sprint, Loadouts, Armor abilities.

Casual means your having fun with the game and things like armor abilities, Loadouts,  ruin it for them because it leads to you losing a kill and suffering a cheap death and a casual player never playing the game again.

Gametypes

Unfun Matchmaking

No proper Infection

Crap Forge Maps

NO CUSTOM GAME BROWSER

A NON FUN GAME

actually the SP was horrible, no replayability value whatsoever.

OP: you have to be respected among the halo community, as far as 343i is concerned halofollower/greenskull have more say in the halo community than most and thats why their opinion is at least considered wheras some random (no offense) likely won't get much attention.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How could someone fully give back to the community because most of us aren't in your shoes. There is a lot of great ideas out there that are never heard because 343 usually only looks at the big post on these forums and with the only person really representing the casual community being GreenSkull and HaloFollower. How could smaller people in the community get theirselves heard or what would be the best way to give and try to help grow the community. Forums,Youtube,Twitter???attachicon.gifXDwoEDn.png

Step 1: become e-famous

Step 2: have an opinion that matters

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit.

Otherwise, all what you can really do is continue to post here, tweet out streams and such, post on other forums (in a constructive way- engage in dialogue with noobs), continue to play team throwdown instead of just customs all day, support ghost's endeavor's, watch,like,favorite, and subscribe to competitive halo youtube channels, purchase from the teambeyond store/agl store etc.

Ultimately this is kind of like voting.  If you aren't famous/at the top than your only contribution comes in the form of minor +'s that can add up to a whole lot if other people are with you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unfun Matchmaking

No proper Infection

Crap Forge Maps

NO CUSTOM GAME BROWSER

A NON FUN GAME

This,

been saying that for the longest in the gow community. Halo 3 was great because it overall was a very competitive, skill based game. 

However, the sheer depth of custom games and forge options allowed for the casual community to flourish on new levels.

The best moments of my gaming career(lol) were playing monster trucks, infection and race tracks on Halo 3.

Then after I could search up a rank and play a skill based game.

Reach was ass, and Halo 4 while better carried on some of the things that made Reach so bad to begin with.

Halo 5 should be Halo 3 again, with improved forge and theater mode.

If you're wondering why I don't say Halo 2, I didn't have Xbox LIVE on the original xbox, so I only played its campaign...7 times

the best way to get yourself heard is become an e-celebrity and kiss some major ass.

Sadly, this is very true. 

This,

been saying that for the longest in the gow community. Halo 3 was great because it overall was a very competitive, skill based game. 

However, the sheer depth of custom games and forge options allowed for the casual community to flourish on new levels.

The best moments of my gaming career(lol) were playing monster trucks, infection and race tracks on Halo 3.

Then after I could search up a rank and play a skill based game.

Reach was ass, and Halo 4 while better carried on some of the things that made Reach so bad to begin with.

Halo 5 should be Halo 3 again, with improved forge and theater mode.

If you're wondering why I don't say Halo 2, I didn't have Xbox LIVE on the original xbox, so I only played its campaign...7 times

everyone was saying the same about halo 4 lol, what people don't understand is that we don't need a GREAT halo game that most people (casuals) enjoy and one that is salvagable (without mods) that we can mold into something competitive, they don't have to create the best halo game ever they just need to make one that is acceptable and I think most people would be happy.

I missed out on halo 2 aswell :(

This thread isn't doing anyone any good.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1