Brutus

Players in Michigan

SICK LAN GUISE THANKS FOR WHOMEVER SHOWED UP!!!

STURGIS GAME ROOM OGs >>>

CyReN please delete this post I'm ********

Anyone hear the update on Paul?

He's doing well. Currently going through training to be an over the road truck driver. I think he's for the most part recovered. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh I though he still worked at Home Depot.

I was in the hospital for a month from a ruptured appendicitis, over $200,000 in medical bills, lol, thank God I have insurance

I've been 100% for about 2 months

I worked at Home Depot for 5 1/2 years, but recently got a job with Stevens Transport for paid training to be an OTR truck driver

I'm in the last week of 6 weeks of driving with a trainer, I should have my own truck in about 3 weeks

I'm hosting a Halo 4 4v4 LAN when I come home for a week in around 2 weeks

Rest in peace, Matthew Leibold

(NextToGodly)

imagejpg1_zps53b99a7a.jpg

He was a great Halo player, particularly at Halo: Combat Evolved 2v2 & Halo 2 4v4 (he was incredible at the "double shot")

He could play with his controller facing the ground & upside down

I watched him at a LAN in western Michigan playing a Halo: Reach 1v1 on Sanctuary against the player at the top of the GameBattles 1v1 Ladder

NtG had Snipe and was right in front of him, NtG evaded backwards twice and then immediately one shot no-scope headshoted him the millisecond that NtG came out of the second evade

It was the sickest individual play I've ever seen in person in any Halo

but what I'll miss most was his smartass jokes and nonsense, he was definitely a special person

• Upvote (+1) 2

Remember lanning with him at Pauls for Halo 1, taught me some cool stuff with spawns I didn't know.

RIP Matt.

I was in the hospital for a month from a ruptured appendicitis, over $200,000 in medical bills, lol, thank God I have insurance

I've been 100% for about 2 months

I worked at Home Depot for 5 1/2 years, but recently got a job with Stevens Transport for paid training to be an OTR truck driver

I'm in the last week of 6 weeks of driving with a trainer, I should have my own truck in about 3 weeks

I'm hosting a Halo 4 4v4 LAN when I come home for a week in around 2 weeks

Crap man, glad you're feeling better and got a better job!

real sad news i knew him for several years, not sure if i met him irl but overall he was a good guy and a good h2 player. i remember having good matches against him in team hardcore and having shit talk battles in the post game, the the next day we would be in the same lobby and joke around. a lot of people took that shit too seriously but he was one of the guys who really "got it", the competition that is.  just sending some respects to another dead halo player....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo is back! We are going to need to have LANs going ASAP when it comes out.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone wanna do an H2 LAN at my house? We could just do it on 360 to make it easier.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone wanna do an H2 LAN at my house? We could just do it on 360 to make it easier.

I'm in, who else?????

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm down and would bring some buds

How many buds and have they played Halo 2 before? I'm rather stringent about the number of people at my house, I usually top it out at 10 just to have a couple rotations.

Also, Flip and I have been playing H2 on XBC, if you guys want to play add TheWolf on XBC.

Rules for Vertigo LANs:

1. Respect my wife, my house, and me.
  2. If you break it, you buy it.
  3. If you smoke, do it outside, in the back, on the patio. There will be some sort of container to catch the cigarette butts. If I find one butt on my patio, I will raise hell.
  4. There will be 3 designated area's people are allowed. The basement, the bathroom at the top of the stairs, and the patio. You will use the side door by the basement stairs to walk around to my patio. If you are found in another area of my house, you will be leaving and not coming back to my home.
  5. There will be no disrespecting of people at my house. I understand general trash talk happens from time to time but do not be downright condescending or rude. I'm big on respect and little on bullshit. So leave it in your car if you plan on bringing any with you.

Attending Vertigo's H2 LAN in Warren, MI:

1. Vertigo
  2. Flipsyde
  3. FalkonOnSkiis
  • Upvote (+1) 3

bump to the top, nobody else wants to LAN h2?

ANYONE HOSTING LANS!?!?!

Hosting a LAN! 

*crickets*

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll be hosting a Halo 2 LAN at my house on August 9th, starting at 3PM. We'll need 8 360's, 8 monitors, and 8 copies of Halo 2, I have 2 or so copies at my house, plus the map pack disc to load the DLC and patch on your 360. I'd like to limit it to 10-12 people so people can get in quality games and be able to take a break if needed.

Vertigo's H2 LAN in Warren, MI on August 9th starts a 3pm - ???

1. Vertigo - Monitor, 360, couple copies of H2, map pack disc
  2. Flipsyde - Monitor, 360, H2
  3. Cyren(?)
  4. Brutus(?)

Where are these LANs located at? I live in Grand Rapids and would love to attend a LAN. I have 5 360's, 5 originals, and 4 copys of Halo 2, and two copies of the map pack. Also could bring my own monitor.

Where are these LANs located at? I live in Grand Rapids and would love to attend a LAN. I have 5 360's, 5 originals, and 4 copys of Halo 2, and two copies of the map pack. Also could bring my own monitor.

This LAN will be in Warren, around the 12 mile and Schoenherr area.

Once my car gets fixed I will definitely try to make it out to these LANs. Driving from Grand Rapids is going to be fun.