Brutus

Players in Michigan

Im glad I regestered to this website its time to get back involved with lans.  I just bought an FFA pass for AGL 10, cant wait.

• Upvote (+1) 1

New to the page looking to play some LAN's any one's coming up soon ?

Need to LAN

Any LAN's in the metro detroit area?

Anybody doing LAN party's in the near future?

When's the next LAN?  I have my own setup that I can bring: monitor, astros, box, powerstrip, etc.  LMK I'd really like to get into the Michigan LAN scene.

Im glad I regestered to this website its time to get back involved with lans.  I just bought an FFA pass for AGL 10, cant wait.

Private message me your cell phone # if you have a setup (Xbox 360, monitor, Astro mixamp, headphones with mic, Halo 4 disc 1, Majestic map pack, Forge World, Bullseye map pack), are serious about LAN'ing (own a car and are willing to drive 1 - 2 hours), & are okay with playing 8pm - 8am

We usually LAN in New Baltimore & Dearborn

• Upvote (+1) 1

100_1285_zpsff86b501.jpg

Spaghetti, ContrA, Covent, Topshot

100_1282_zps305e042a.jpg

100_1283_zps40d29560.jpg

MoE, SEAN, aNoob, Xrossfade

100_1287_zpsac8789ea.jpg

Halo 4 4v4 LAN @ SEAN's house in New Baltimore, September 13th

100_1288_zps6479d6ab.jpg

SEAN, Spaghetti, Sairren, Quinn

100_1292_zps096087de.jpg

KutThroaT, aNoob, Drake, Arch

100_1296_zps86b5c370.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Best Halo tournament since MLG Columbus 2012

Loved seeing Michigan Shade (Gardner, MoE, KutThroaT, Waste) upset G4C Pure (Tri, HuNteR Jjx, Str8 SicK, Exhale)

G4C Legendary (DevoN, ContrA, Sargoth, AbK) were a few plays away from beating Reign Ambush (Snip3down, Pisto1a, Heinz, FormaL)

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Upvote (+1) 1

With Paul nearing 100 LANs, I'm going to try and help out with some of the load here soon and start hosting more LANs at my house.

Whats your gamertag? where do you live? and when are these lans going to happen?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Whats your gamertag? where do you live? and when are these lans going to happen?

Probably nothing for a while with the XBox One nearing release, and I don't play Halo 4. Maybe for COD: Ghosts or Halo 5 depending how much of the community gets a One.

Probably nothing for a while with the XBox One nearing release, and I don't play Halo 4. Maybe for COD: Ghosts or Halo 5 depending how much of the community gets a One.

ahh ok well im sure we will all still be lanning halo 5 when it comes out! I'm curious to see if these competitive gaming leagues get the Xbox one (Mlg,Agl,umg)

• Downvote (-1) 1

ahh ok well im sure we will all still be lanning halo 5 when it comes out! I'm curious to see if these competitive gaming leagues get the Xbox one (Mlg,Agl,umg)

Even though its' only once a year and sponsored by Microsoft, I know COD Championships will be on XBox One. Myself and Flipsyde (whom doesn't post here) pre-ordered our XBox Ones about a month ago. At first I was hesitant saying I would purchase one after about a year but there's just too many games releasing for the One that I don't want to miss and would prefer on Console over PC (if a PC release is offered).

Anyone trying to LAN somewhere on the west side?? (gr or kzoo area) I live in allendale across from GVSU. HMU on XBL GT: TL810 for H3 customs/Lans

DEAFY’S-STURGIS GAME ROOM’S 24 HOUR HALO-LAN 3/29/14

ATTENDANCE SHEET

1. Deafy (Jack Brandt)

2. CassCades Lobby (Cass Root)

3. ColePROCaine (Cole Root)

4. Rawizzy (Alec Blackert)

5. Primely (Dan Roberts)

6. RiPPiN x2 (Nathan Jurss)

7. OhhhRyans Scarf (Ryan Rutter)

8. Alexkazam (Alex Duecker)

9. MiKWeN (Austin McCleary)

10. T0p Ducky (Nik Sneed)

11. ANThrax Lobby (Anthony Gittinger)

12. HysDerek (Derek Hamblin)

13. RyRy (Ryan Clymer)

14. G0REDAB00K (Tyler Book)

15. DaddyInspector (Carson Crabill)

16. Ayy Kevo (Kevin  Ludwig)

If you want to show up please bring your set up, entry fee, $$$ for mm's, and don't forget to post your name and gt thank you!

If you want to show up please bring your set up, entry fee, $$$ for mm's, and don't forget to post your name and gt thank you!

JackDeafy? From Shadowrun?

• Upvote (+1) 1