KutThroaT (Marcus)

Mackeo (Joe)

ContrA (Cody)

Brutus (Paul)

Hipstar (Kyle)

aNoob (Greg)

Arch (Mitch)

• Upvote (+1) 3

There should be an honorary MI player part...

Haha, you're on the list, just come whenever you can make it <3

• Upvote (+1) 2

With Paul nearing 100 LANs, I'm going to try and help out with some of the load here soon and start hosting more LANs at my house.

• Upvote (+1) 3

With Paul nearing 100 LANs, I'm going to try and help out with some of the load here soon and start hosting more LANs at my house.

It's appreciated, definitely going to take a 2 - 3 week break from hosting LANs after the 100th

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's appreciated, definitely going to take a 2 - 3 week break from hosting LANs after the 100th

Rules for Vertigo LANs:

1. Respect my wife, my house, and me.
  2. If you break it, you buy it.
  3. If you smoke, do it outside, in the back, on the patio. There will be some sort of container to catch the cigarette butts. If I find one butt on my patio, I will raise hell.
  4. There will be 3 designated area's people are allowed. The basement, the bathroom at the top of the stairs, and the patio. You will use the side door by the basement stairs to walk around to my patio. If you are found in another area of my house, you will be leaving and not coming back to my home.
  5. There will be no disrespecting of players in my house. I may not have attended LANs at Paul's in the past couple years but people talk and I know of people not wanting others invited back because their "skill" was not up to snuff. I have no problems inviting the "lesser skilled" person back and witholding your invite.

I understand I may sound like an asshole here but I'm big on respect and don't do drama. I want everyone to relax, have a good time but I do not want my patience tested. We may be the most competitive state from here to New York and California but I feel Michigan has fallen off mutual respect in a big way.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Will you be hosting any at the end of summer or at the start of fall of this year?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably within the next month or so. Just got some big projects to finish up at work that occupy me for the weekends currently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just a heads up we are making a "Local Players" Section and will be moving the State threads into them :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just got a car, got to fix it up and I will start coming to these LANs again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got a car, got to fix it up and I will start coming to these LANs again.

When you walk in my side door, you HAVE TO make yourself fall down the stairs again, best entrance ever, haha :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

When you walk in my side door, you HAVE TO make yourself fall down the stairs again, best entrance ever, haha :)

guy-falling-down-stairs-o_zpsb4967223.gi

dahh shitt... lol @bird.. how the fuck you goin with kroger? can i go with wal-mart?     

OT... this threads the shit. GL to everyone at brutus' lan on fri

I'm looking at doing some Halo LANs, but would anyone be interested in a Black Ops 2 LAN?

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm looking at doing some Halo LANs, but would anyone be interested in a Black Ops 2 LAN?

Message RazoRecks on Xbox LIVE, he wanted to host a Black Ops 2 4v4 LAN as well