Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Epsilon Drops Impact & Parasite leaves team

TfpePo0.png

http://www.epsilon-esports.com/news/epsilon-releases-impact-after-controversial-tournament/

We strive day after day to assure an additional dimension to eSports. Since 2006, we have worked, like others before us, to bring a degree of professionalism to our domain and to create a set of rules followed by all.

We must lead by example for the next generation. We have the chance to live our passions and we must thank our fans & the public for this privilege as we would not be here today without them and their support.

Regardless of how a player may outplay another, there must be an understanding that he is studied and analysed by all, just as any other celebrity.
Upon the recruitment of Impact, we were conscious of the issues of their public image, and tried to set a base of acceptable behavior by speaking with the line-up. Regardless of their attitudes towards nV being amicable & trash talk having a place in every sport, the public’s response was justifiably negative towards the overall behavior of the squad.

It is thus with regret that today we must release the American Call of Duty line-up due to a lack of professional discipline during the Black Ops 2 tournament at UMG AtLANtA 2013.

Impact is composed of great, sociable players who are, once you look past the game, good people. However, we must maintain a standard of excellence and professionalism. The world of eSports will not only be advanced by inter-organizational relationships, but also the image that we present to our fans and the rest of the world.

I would like to personally thank Chris, Adam, Marcus and John for their brief stay with Epsilon. They know that we do not hold anything against them and that we enjoyed our short time together. We have obligations, standards that our players must abide to, and no amount of talent can allow those principles to be broken.
We would like to offer our apologies to @TeamEnVyUs, @UMGGAMING, @elgatogaming, and our sponsors @BurnControllers, @TeamRazer and particularly to the public.

We love the Call of Duty scene, and will continue to support it in the future.

Finally, we would like to wish the best of luck to Impact in the future and to congratulate them on securing a 3rd place standing at UMG AtLaNtA.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good on Epsilon dropping Impact, it was disgusting behaviour. 

I knew this was gonna happen, you can't act like a bunch of immature jackasses and expect to keep your sponsor that has worked as hard as they have to be where there are with Sponsors and the Community, who also don't want to be seen in a negative light.

Deserved imo. With the possible exception of John they all acted like complete didiots. 

What did they say

Impact when they were 'trash talking'? 

What didn't they say?

Literally watching Parasite just sell his teammates out on stream in front of thousands of people. I have no problem with him leaving his team, but the way he's going about it is completely wrong. You keep it quiet and you don't finger point and blame them for the things YOU said. It's despicable and he's just trying to save his own ass while throwing them under the bus, when he said arguably the most insulting things to the crowd out of the entire group.

Lost all respect for him.

Not a good look

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just left Killa's stream hearing him rant about how he doesn't get the respect he deserves and winning will never change that. How does he expect respect when he treats his peers and his fans like trash? When you make it openly known that all you care about is the money, of course you won't get any respect. Parasite owned up to his mistake and he has my respect for that, but him throwing his teammates under the bus like he did nothing wrong is so hypocritical.

Their trash talk was just unacceptable. Bad professionalism.. Just reminded me of what happened in Europe with their Black Ops 2 tournament scene that I saw on youtube...

With how it is in AGL.. that trash talk is acceptable but from Impact... nope. *shakes his head*

Love for Hastro and Envyus for keeping it cool.

Who were actually fans in the crowd? From the quick pan in the video I figured the whole "you're watching us play" was him laughing at the dudes who were out of the tournament booing them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Makes me feel a little bad for John who didn't do anything, but the others all deserved to be dropped. You can't represent a sponsor like that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

sucks for jhon. but GOOD!!!!!! so happy. they needed a wake up call. AND THAT INCLUDES YOU PARASITE. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER THIS AINT SOME RANDOM ONLINE RANDOM KIDS PLAYING!!

Hopefully this is a learning experience for everyone in the CoD community, and it will....dare I say Move Them Forward?!

Hopefully this is a learning experience for everyone in the CoD community, and it will....dare I say Move Them Forward?!

one can hope!.

but lets be honest here.. you can bet your ass killa would be screamming if he was beating parasites new team! haha

one can hope!.

but lets be honest here.. you can bet your ass killa would be screamming if he was beating parasites new team! haha

trash talk is not a problem. Do we need to pull up Muggsy's AGL Trash Talk video?

It's once its directed to fans and people who support the game that things become troublesome

Competitive gaming for COD is not on the level where they can just disrespect fans like that.

Parasite left once and came back.

I see him and Karma still teaming cause they are actually monsters.

Any team with Parasite is a top team... It's like Ogre 2/Roy -> What was said by... Puckett?

Guest Guest

nv proofy is struggling even when getting his ar back. maybe nv drops him and picks up parasite? i know jkap and proofy are very good together, but its a thing to ponder about