Sign in to follow this  
LeandroTrooper

Worst Training Method of all time?

Rofl, I just died. This is RPG at its finest. 

Reminds me of Cops and Robbers that people used to play in H3 when they were 12 years old.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Best training method = playing the game 

None of these 'training courses' help at all. The best way to improve is to do octagons and play throwdown. Or just competitive customs. 

Clans have ******** training systems. 

Cops and Robbers was the shit and you know it. 

Nah, I played it once and peaced out. The whole aspect of role playing creeps me out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still think the best way to get better is to play against people and have everyone on the same team. You'll have to become more aware of where your teammates are so you know who to kill, and killing is much harder because there's no magnetism. Get good at shooting without magnetism and you'll be a god when it's on.

Did I mention I'm in a clan?

I have no idea what the name of it is. I'm in the "AGL division". I went to one practice and we played 5v5 5sk Infinity Slayer on the shittiest forge maps I've ever laid eyes on.

So I guess I'm not in a clan anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Nah, I played it once and peaced out. The whole aspect of role playing creeps me out.

D'awwww. It was always good fun to join a lobby mid-session, spawn in when all but one of the robbers was dead and just scare the fuck out of the cops. 

The amount of times I got booted for killing a Cop with host was amazing. 

Did I mention I'm in a clan?

I have no idea what the name of it is. I'm in the "AGL division". I went to one practice and we played 5v5 5sk Infinity Slayer on the shittiest forge maps I've ever laid eyes on.

So I guess I'm not in a clan anymore.

Lol, one of my friends was in a Custom last night so I joined thinking it would be like a FFA or BR+Snipes/something fun but they're playing this weird Crash Derby shit with Warthogs and stuff. 10 seconds into joining, this dude's like, "Are you in the DBD clan then?" I say no and he goes, "Okay, you'll have to leave then."

:walshy:  kbai

• Upvote (+1) 3

I hate all those dumb clans. Like one guy asked me to if I wanted to join his clan. I asked him "Is it a clan like we all just invite people to play halo 4 games. Throwdown, Infinity Slayer, etc?" he's like "well yea we do that sometimes. But you gotta go through initiation"

Dumb as hell.

Lol, one of my friends was in a Custom last night so I joined thinking it would be like a FFA or BR+Snipes/something fun but they're playing this weird Crash Derby shit with Warthogs and stuff. 10 seconds into joining, this dude's like, "Are you in the DBD clan then?" I say no and he goes, "Okay, you'll have to leave then."

:walshy:  kbai

LMAO!

I initially joined because they were talking about competitive divisions and clan battles. I thoroughly enjoy wiping the floor with small children. Little did I know, I can't join the "clan battle" division until I rank up like 7 times with 70 points.

I currently have... 1.

It's a shame, because I out-skill every person in the clan. The leader sent out a message to everyone pissing his pants because he out-BR'd Ninja once in a FFA. Lololol.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I hate all those dumb clans. Like one guy asked me to if I wanted to join his clan. I asked him "Is it a clan like we all just invite people to play halo 4 games. Throwdown, Infinity Slayer, etc?" he's like "well yea we do that sometimes. But you gotta go through initiation"

Dumb as hell.

KSI bro.  :kappa:

LMAO!

I initially joined because they were talking about competitive divisions and clan battles. I thoroughly enjoy wiping the floor with small children. Little did I know, I can't join the "clan battle" division until I rank up like 7 times with 70 points.

I currently have... 1.

It's a shame, because I out-skill every person in the clan. The leader sent out a message to everyone pissing his pants because he out-BR'd Ninja once in a FFA. Lololol.

Lmao, clan battles are so bad. Here's a comment on a clan battle YouTube vid, says it all really:

b22a86aefc43b211bc6559ee6d73cc57.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

He just turned 12 so he still thinks its cool.

• Downvote (-1) 1

sorry hun but your not my type...

• Upvote (+1) 1

My little brother had a clan in Reach. They would "run laps" around paradiso and had little "pull up bars" they jumped up to as if they were exercising. They did all kinds of weird shit. They were more or less role playing in a video game, but obviously noI ane of that is going to make you any better at the game.

I used to join there games and kill everyone just to piss them off. Good times :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

My experience with clans was actually much better tbh.

I do run into the noobs with really lame clans often. But the clans I actually joined and played with a couple of years ago were pretty darn fun actually.

Basically we didn't do any weird clan stuff (initiations, role playing, etc.), we just went to BTB (reach) with full teams of 8 with the same armor, and emblems with similar call tags (like a letter for the name of the clan, and a number for convenient call outs, so T1 or T5 as an example) and I had fun. 

But I left to join one of closer's friends new clan, which dissolved after like 2 months, and by then the clan I had left had deleted me off their friends list (I only had like two of them on my friends list), and I forgotten their gamertags so I couldn't in touch. 

Rofl, I just died. This is RPG at its finest. 

Reminds me of Cops and Robbers that people used to play in H3 when they were 12 years old.

Hey fuck you cops and robbers is fun as shit.  (As long as you're the cop)