CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

Umm Not a burn?? His lions beat the cowboys today.

Oh, I thought Lions lost or something since you replied to his RIP tweet :(

tumblr_lllbxb379j1qbkopso1_400.gif

Don't mind me!

Oh, I thought Lions lost or something since you replied to his RIP tweet :(

tumblr_lllbxb379j1qbkopso1_400.gif

Don't mind me!

So Moa is a cowboys fan LOL So Moa how about the cowboys I mean Cowgirls :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Moa is a cowboys fan LOL So Moa how about the cowboys I mean Cowgirls :kappa:

I don't even watch "Football". I'm from the UK.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

You mean mansion with all the money he just swindled from the Halo community. 

I'm not sure if 30,000-40,000 tops would get quite a mansion. Maybe his foot in the door.

Who was it who predicted that after AGL 10 Brad would just ride off into the sunset with the prize money and never be heard from again?

Well, you almost got it right.

That would be me, and I used those exact words. I've been saying this since AGL 8, and people called me paranoid. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not sure if 30,000-40,000 tops would get quite a mansion. Maybe his foot in the door.

It was a joke, but okay.

It was a joke, but okay.

Joking back. I don't think you're under 15 and I think you have the comprehension of money. Don't think you're stupid.

Some people here do not and are considering trying to take this case federal. Few pages back  :rolleyes:.

The feds will get right on the $10,000 dollars missing from gaming tournaments. Nothing better to do obviously.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Or if you rent this is more than reasonable. 

I guess he could ball out for 2-6 months depending on the price and location. Live without food or money because we know that motherfucker doesn't have a real job. 

You don't need to provide proof of income if you rent short term.

Has anyone looked into what kind of company AGL is? I'm a little curious and unable to do the proper research at this time. If you can't find anything about AGL, try BB. I'm sure they made the two companies the same way.

They are a LLC. Company

If you have personally lost money the best you could do is file a small claims court against Brad.

I think he lives in the Chicago area and they are quite a few pros in that area or nearby states.

You have his full name, all you need is an address which should not be hard to find. You can file a small claims court and if he does not show up you just get a judgement against him which will screw him if/when he tries to do anything such as get a job or loan from a bank. The judgement i think is just a legal document that will say that Brad owes you "x" amount of money.

If you do file a small claims you still need proper documentation that Brad and his business cost you money. I think that will be the hardest part. A lot of things were done in goodwill. Pretty sure pros who won prize money don't have proper form of documents indicating that they were promised a certain amount of prize money. It was just expected that AGL will payout the prize money

At the end of the day there is not much you can do.

edit: i am no legal expert just wrote that up from my personal experience from small claims court. Also would like to add you need to pay to file a claim and you will probably loose that money as well.

I want to see Brad on one of those court shows. It would be the highlight of the Halo community in the last 4 years.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I want to see Brad on one of those court shows. It would be the highlight of the Halo community in the last 4 years.

judge-judy.gif

Imagine? :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Brad, Billy, and the others who saw day to day operations such as the site, and tournaments have unlimited liability for their involvement in the company. The others who only invested and did not participate in the day to day operations are off limits and can only lose the exact amount the put into AGL.

Just like to post the information, what people do with it is up to you but hope it helps someone

Wrong Information.

The entire point of forming a LLC is to be granted limited liability. So anyone that wanted to go after them could touch any of the assets AGL has acquired, but not any of the owners personal property. 

If they were still operating as a partnership (well a limited partnership) you would be correct. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

just a thought... After everything AGL did for the Halo community do they deserve the credibility of saving halo? Because the only reason AGL didnt make enough money is because halo 4 sucked. but if halo 4 was good MLG would have picked it up and we wouldnt need AGL. So either way AGL made a bad decision to host Halo 4 tournies in the first place. And Halo 4 fucked AGL up and everyone else. Some of it was AGL's fault but having a bad game to begin with doesn't really help the situation eiher...

• Downvote (-1) 2

just a thought... After everything AGL did for the Halo community do they deserve the credibility of saving halo? Because the only reason AGL didnt make enough money is because halo 4 sucked. but if halo 4 was good MLG would have picked it up and we wouldnt need AGL. So either way AGL made a bad decision to host Halo 4 tournies in the first place. And Halo 4 fucked AGL up and everyone else. Some of it was AGL's fault but having a bad game to begin with doesn't really help the situation eiher...

Ryan-Reynolds-confused.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4