CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

Question is now... who will get Naded?

Classic - Mikwen, Chig, Str8 Sick

Requiem - Ace, Dersky, Ninja

Warriors(back?!) - Ryanoob, Goofy

Question is definitely who will get 2gre but I'm interested to see where Naded falls.

Well this is all quite a surprise to me- however, I am very much looking forward to the result.

Wonder if this will be in the next  :gandhi: thoughts or if will he talk about it once more teams are finalised and it's closer to the event, I hope it's the former. 

Ogre 2 says "I may come back and play Halo."

Everyone assumes it's a sure fire deal.

If Requiem offers him the spot, he will imo.

Im loving this new Ambush roster.

APG gets the boot a few months back from Ambush,  Heinz just got the boot as well so they are both hungry + Lethal always wants to beat Formal and Enable just being a monster.  THEY ARE COMING  :unclesudd:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Im loving this new Ambush roster.

APG gets the boot a few months back from Ambush,  Heinz just got the boot as well so they are both hungry + Lethal always wants to beat Formal and Enable just being a monster.  THEY ARE COMING  :unclesudd:

tumblr_max1prIiwm1rulrh1o1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah man how could he turn down 7500 split between 4 ways at best...

He wouldn't have tweeted about possibly coming back to compete if it was solely for the money.

He wouldn't have tweeted about possibly coming back to compete if it was solely for the money.

why not

i think ogre 2 is gonna come back because there is supposedly a 343 4v4 tourney TBA and he doesnt wanna get left behind cuz nobody is gonna pick him up by than (nobody good)

Honestly, the only team I see Ogre 2 joining at this point is Requiem. Also, my only basis for this is that I always see him playing Halo with Dersky. 

Edit: Also, just saw on Twitter that Diesel still thinks they are Ambush (Formal, Ola, Legit, SD). He is saying that Ambush is Snipedowns team name. Drama  :gandhi:

LuLz @ my post getting deleted.  Pretty sure we just had a thread saying that shouldn't happen and if it does then we should get a PM about it.

don't see the new ambush rosterdandoing much damage. unless enable and lethul bring the A game. every time. out of all the times aPG hasn't performed at an event why would they choose him over Naded, or maybe even go for str8 sick as the past few times I saw him at an event he performed really well.

All of this team changing is great for Cryptic.  Keep jumping ship guys, grass is always greener.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

don't see the new ambush rosterdandoing much damage. unless enable and lethul bring the A game. every time. out of all the times aPG hasn't performed at an event why would they choose him over Naded, or maybe even go for str8 sick as the past few times I saw him at an event he performed really well.

I didn't see requiem even in the money last event but they won. It's about who is hot and cold each day. Requiem horrendously lost to sq but they destroyed after that.