CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

Let me try to clear some stuff up for you guys, since there seems to be a lot of rumors being thrown around here. First, you guys have to understand how hard it was for me to drop Richie. I've teamed with him for 2 years, definitely one of my best friends I've made through gaming.  There is a lot more to a team change than the twittersphere sees, so please understand we know what we are doing. The team name shenanigans were brought up because Heinz is taking the Ambush name if he doesn't join an already existing team. (If he forms a brand new team) So we, as a team, were throwing around ideas.  Instinct was brought up by Ola, and he got Roy and Lunch's approval.  This was a stretch because Instinct doesn't seem even close to comforting without LUNCH and ROY.  Str8 Rippin was brought up because Snip3down and Legit teamed and won a national championship together on that name.  If we did that, we would need T2's blessing, out of respect to him.  He declined that, so worst comes to worst we make a new team name.  The way I see it, bringing back a household name, (Final Boss, Str8, tD, Carbon, Instinct) only makes the tournaments a little more intersting IMO.  At the end of the day it is just a team name so it's not that big of a deal.  I hope this helped clear up most of the confusion I read throughout this forum so far. 

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Not a fan of this change. It's unlikely they're going to get punished for it though.

Also, here's a list of possible rosters I can see happening.

Requiem- Ninja Dersky Ace Heinz

Ambush- Heinz aPG Ninja Dersky/Ace

Classic- Chig Mikwen Naded ??

sQ- FS Ogre 2 Enable Snakebite

Ambush- Heinz aPG Ninja Enable

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Also, here's a list of possible rosters I can see happening.

Requiem- Ninja Dersky Ace Heinz

Ambush- Heinz aPG Ninja Dersky/Ace

Classic- Chig Mikwen Naded ??

sQ- FS Ogre 2 Enable Snakebite

Ambush- Heinz aPG Ninja Enable

Do you know if Best Man and Cloud are done competing?

I'd like to see a Triggers Down team: Best Man, Cloud, Heinz and Neighbor.

• Upvote (+1) 1

dat pro neg rep bomb on Formal lol, Lethul coming in hot with the expose, enable representin ginger master-race,  Bman coming in with the obligatory Reach kid comment, aPG closing it with the gangster talk. 

All in all a good thread.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Let me try to clear some stuff up for you guys, since there seems to be a lot of rumors being thrown around here. First, you guys have to understand how hard it was for me to drop Richie. I've teamed with him for 2 years, definitely one of my best friends I've made through gaming.  There is a lot more to a team change than the twittersphere sees, so please understand we know what we are doing. The team name shenanigans were brought up because Heinz is taking the Ambush name if he doesn't join an already existing team. (If he forms a brand new team) So we, as a team, were throwing around ideas.  Instinct was brought up by Ola, and he got Roy and Lunch's approval.  This was a stretch because Instinct doesn't seem even close to comforting without LUNCH and ROY.  Str8 Rippin was brought up because Snip3down and Legit teamed and won a national championship together on that name.  If we did that, we would need T2's blessing, out of respect to him.  He declined that, so worst comes to worst we make a new team name.  The way I see it, bringing back a household name, (Final Boss, Str8, tD, Carbon, Instinct) only makes the tournaments a little more intersting IMO.  At the end of the day it is just a team name so it's not that big of a deal.  I hope this helped clear up most of the confusion I read throughout this forum so far. 

Got to remember that those names are actually "franchises" that in the Golden Halo Era, were cemented as the greatest teams ever to dominate halo in their respective years, so choose wisely.

Also, gotta love the pro's trolling.

Feels like MLGPro up in here. 

#HaloIsBack

If it was MLGPro forums then we wouldnt be seeing Lethul post....  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Str8_Rippin__1360x768_by_X84.png

Str8 Rippin>>>>>>>Team name then "Ambush" for Halo, but only if big daddy T2 gives him his blessing <3

That image gives me chills. I miss those days.

-Ghost

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If APG leaves infamous after they dropped naded for him, I will def be rooting against him in w.e he does halo wise. And he will prob be my most hated pro

• Downvote (-1) 2

If it was MLGPro forums then we wouldnt be seeing Lethul post....  :lxthul:

To be fair, if this was MLGPro, then there'd be a pro player lounge.  :unclesudd:

Touché, nonetheless.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't quite agree a bit with the "Classic legendarys name being more interesting in tournament" I mean, does it matter? Requiem is a new name for Halo competitors and now lots of people love it and find it interesting team. I dont think Requiem is interesting because of the name... (Is just an example)

Please don't bring back the Carbon name. Let the name rest in peace.

michael-scott-no.gif

Further solidfies my point that even the best team on h4 feels more confident with a talented individual player rather than an "objective player".