CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

I don't even know what to say Legit is one of my favorite pros and now he's teaming with Ambush. Good move for him but I find it hilariously ironic how everyone on Ambush tweeted that they would work their problems out as a team and told off everyone saying Heinz would get dropped. #Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 6

Kind of a bummer I like Heinz.  Guess I need to change my sig.

I could honestly see Heinz teaming with Requiem, he's good friends with Ninja.

Honestly, I would jump on the Ambush bandwagon if Formal wasn't on the team.  :blink:  

• Upvote (+1) 4

So guys, with the new update that Legit is on Ambush and Heinz is dropped. Where do you think Heinz will go? Who are the current F/As and could people see the F/As banding together to create a new team?  Who will join Reqiuem? Lots of questions to be answered before AGL 10 :kappa:

F/As that I know off the top of my head.

Naded

Enable

Neighbor

Heinz

Ogre 2???

Snakebite???

Enable to Requiem confirmed :kappa:

Enable is probably in a skype chat with 6 different people right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think a deviation of what some are saying in here. I think even just "Storm" works.

Albeit there are obvious ties to the Halo 4 Campaign which in my opinion makes it all the more awesome.

Heinz says that if he doesn't get on a team and has to make his own team that he wants to keep Ambush.  Formal just contemplated using Str8 even though T2 said no LMAO.

• Upvote (+1) 1