CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

Oh god. Legit is my favorite pro, I am not to keen on him joining Ambush.. Not to keen at all. Makes no sense to me either.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah what the hell with them trying to take the Instinct name.

Good team though. I'd say it is an upgrade, but I'll wait until I see them compete.

completely disagree.

ambush was 10X better than instinct for them.  INstinct does not fit at all.

Oh god. Legit is my favorite pro, I am not to keen on him joining Ambush.. Not to keen at all. Makes no sense to me either.

makes perfect sense to me.

Of course he'd rather team with pistola,formal, and snip3down.

Time for a new sig huh? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

makes perfect sense to me.

Of course he'd rather team with pistola,formal, and snip3down.

Basically. Requiem wasn't sniffing 1st place again.

Should've kept ambush.  Like honestly.

LOL @ instinct receiving 2 votes.  Probably was snip3down and formal who voted it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'll still call them Ambush even if they change the name. They're known as Ambush for their achievements in Halo 4, to change the name weakens their brand amongst their non-hardcore fanbase.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So has anyone from Requiem (Specifically Ninja) made any official statement about Legit leaving for Ambush?

No just a few "inspirational" tweets from Dersky that now make sense.

I am wondering who Requiem will pick up, and if Ninja, Ace and Dersky will stick together at all. Dersky has been playing a lot of Halo with Ogre 2  :gandhi:

I don't see it happening. And I don't think 2gre is coming.

well damn no need to neg me to.

this guy's going wild over here with that big red button.  He's like fucking DeeDee on dextar's lab.

Back in July, I posted in the "dream team" thread. The OP was to make a team with any current players.

Str8 Instinct

Legit, Snip3down, Roy, and Pistola

(coached by Towey  ;))

This is actually pretty close to reality now. I guess Formal is better than Roy at H4 though.

I can definitely see why Ambush made the team change and Legit got an offer to join a team with the best player in the world in Ola and the best snipers in the game in Snip3down and Formal. Hard to turn that offer down hence why he said on twitter that it was a hard decision. Heinz was kinda the vocal leader on Ambush and is a great support player, this move for Ambush just like Infamous's team change could be extremely beneficial or a flop. Things have gotten pretty interesting to say the least.

Well if Best Man is still playing then it could be:

Best Man, Cloud, Heinz and Neighbor.

Triggers Down :FrankerZ:

• Upvote (+1) 1

completely disagree.

ambush was 10X better than instinct for them.  INstinct does not fit at all.

Wat... I agree that it is a bad name

Hard for me to digest, mainly because my favorite player is teaming with two of my least favorite players...

First world problems.

well damn no need to neg me to.

this guy's going wild over here with that big red button.  He's like fucking DeeDee on dextar's lab.

There is no need to call some out for negging someone in the first place

• Upvote (+1) 2

IMO, no team should ever take the names of past champions or great teams of Halo's prime era.  Like, Str8 Rippin is to T2.  Final Boss is to Walshy and the Ogres.  Carbon is to Shockwave, Ghost,  and Gandhi.  Instinct is to Ola and Roybox.  Status Quo is to Ace, Flamesword, and Enable.  Triggers Down is to SK, Hysteria, and Neighbor.  BtH is to Cloud, Clutch, and Demon D.  

So rather than take the history of those names, why not make your own history with a new team name?  It's been well known that if you take the name of well known team, expect people to push expectations sky high just to match their idols of long ago.  

Just sayin.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well if Best Man is still playing then it could be:

Best Man, Cloud, Heinz and Neighbor

Triggers Down :frankerz:

I could def see that but idk if Heinz would necessarily do that though. I think BMan and Neighbor will stick together for sure and maybe Cloud with them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No just a few "inspirational" tweets from Dersky that now make sense.

I am wondering who Requiem will pick up, and if Ninja, Ace and Dersky will stick together at all. Dersky has been playing a lot of Halo with Ogre 2  :gandhi:

If those three stick together, I think their best option of the current FAs is Naded. Enable is another option but he is probably moving forward with COD. 2gre is still the GOAT, but for some reason, I don't think he would fit in on Requiem.

If those three stick together, I think their best option of the current FAs is Naded. Enable is another option but he is probably moving forward with COD. 2gre is still the GOAT, but for some reason, I don't think he would fit in on Requiem.

I agree. Ogre 2 is a great player, but I am not sure he is as good as he used to be. I think Naded would be a good fit in place of Legit, same with Enable. Requiem is probably going to need a "Slayer" if they want to stay relevant.