CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

Ambush just announced that have dropped Heinz and picked up Legit. The storm has just arrived. This will definitely make things interesting for teams.

As of right now the teams are looking like:

Infamous: Ryanoob, Goofy, Lethul, APG

Ambush: (Probably changing name)- Snipedown, Pistola, Formal, Legit

Requiem: Ace, Ninja, Dersky, ???

Classic: Mikwen, Chig, ???, ???

Some good free agents and options include Naded, Heinz, Enable, Flamesword, Neighbor, Best Man, Cloud, Maniac, Blaze.

I could see Classic picking up Str8 Sick and Naded. But I am not sure who Requiem would pick up. Heinz is prob the best option, but I could see them pick up Enable.

str8 sick is already on classic

I've said it before, Heinz was the glue to that team. That being said, Legit is an incredible player so we'll see what happens.

As for Requiem, I could see Mikwen joining even though he has made some commitments to Classic, Heinz and Naded would also be obvious choices.

The GOAT is really up in the air as to where he will land, but he is good friends with Dersky and Strongside so there are a lot of options for him.

I don't really like this move at all but at least we will have some major excitement going into AGL 10

True - many different ways to look at it.

BUT I think we can all agree that Heinz will go to reality check now and when they secure the AGL Indy win warheads will rain hellfury down from the skies 

tumblr_mi91uzoDj31qzut5so1_400.gif

#Sudd2k13

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

no offense to heinz but he played horrible AGL 8.

This ia upgrade beyond levels. legit > heinz

Whatever is going on here is bigger than Ambush dropping Heinz and picking up Legit. With the Ogre 2 tweet from the other day saying he was returning and now this news dropping I feel like a huge shuffle in team rosters is inbound. The timing of these two seemingly unrelated events is more than suspect. Either way I hope Heinz finds a great team and I hope Ogre 2 really does come back to a top 3 team. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing an SQ squad consisting of Enable, FS, Ogre 2, and Heinz.

no offense to heinz but he played horrible AGL 8.

This ia upgrade beyond levels. legit > heinz

It was one bad event and he had personal stuff going on during the tournament that effected him and the team mentally.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was one bad event and he had personal stuff going on during the tournament that effected him and the team mentally.

exactly.

his fault, he played bad and got dropped.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Best decision for Formal since I am certain he wants to win AGL's biggest prize money.  When it comes down to money, friendships don't mean anything.

I really don't understand why Formal gets hate for wanting money, especially when he always talks about how that's not what he plays for. 

Leaving a team, that won the previous event. Only person that I can think is Snipedown Orlando 08, 1st tD leaves for Str8 and wins again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If there is a major 4v4 event thrown by 343i in the somewhat near future, of course "Ambush" (the name is probably as dad as warriors) would want to stack the deck. Legit is simply better than Heinz.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I never thought id see Ninja & Legit split up in H4. That's more of a shocker to me than Ambush dropping Heins.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I guess I'm the only guy to think this was a good change for both ambush and legit.

Yes, legit won the last tournament, but do you really think ambush was going to let that happen again?  Ambush played terribly that event since they weren't well practiced, *especially heinz*.  

That's why legit will trade- in his eyes formal,snip3down,pistola are better than ninja, ace, and derkeezy.  

I'd have to agree with legit.

Also in my eyes, yes heinz is objective yatta yatta yatta, but I mean if your team has the 4 best slayers in the goddamn game (for 4v4s) I don't see how you can go wrong.  I can easily see anyone of those players picking up objective slack if need be.

Ambush will win.  I don't see anyway around it.

It's as inevitable as halo 5 having armor abilities.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait did classic actually pick up naded?

If not roy and ogre2 back on classic?

classic is mikwen chig and str8 sick

I guess I'm the only guy to think this was a good change for both ambush and legit.

Yes, legit won the last tournament, but do you really think ambush was going to let that happen again?  Ambush played terribly that event since they weren't well practiced, *especially heinz*.  

That's why legit will trade- in his eyes formal,snip3down,pistola are better than ninja, ace, and derkeezy.  

I'd have to agree with legit.

Also in my eyes, yes heinz is objective yatta yatta yatta, but I mean if your team has the 4 best slayers in the goddamn game (for 4v4s) I don't see how you can go wrong.  I can easily see anyone of those players picking up objective slack if need be.

I agree with you. It doesn't have to do with the confidence of whether or not his team will beat Ambush. Its the fact that Str8 Rippin probably won't have any competition in H4. I can't wait to see Ola and Legit team.

Not sure what went into this, but that aside, not a fan of this change. With that said, I do like Legit.

• Upvote (+1) 1