CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

No one will go to the tournament in December. AGL 10 was their last chance and they pretty much screwed it up

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ty for editing my post sir.

Thank Coach for finding a legit tweet confirming the cancellation :D 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Jesus this is pathetic. Worst company ever managed? Worst company ever managed.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who ever edited my first post thank you. December? By december WE WILL HAVE no one going to event even if its Halo 3 ><

No one will go to the tournament in December. AGL 10 was their last chance and they pretty much screwed it up

Yeah. Do they honestly think that after screwing over basically every player that bought a plane ticket to Indy (a location nobody wanted btw) that people would come back to their league for another event? Especially on top of the prior payout fiasco? I'm just a viewer and I'm pissed. I can't imagine how angry the players are.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah. Do they honestly think that after screwing over basically every player that bought a plane ticket to Indy (a location nobody wanted btw) that people would come back to their league for another event? Especially on top of the prior payout fiasco? I'm just a viewer and I'm pissed. I can't imagine how angry the players are.

I'm with you venom 1005%

Twitter feed exploded in like 20 seconds. I see (37) in my tab, and BOOM! This is disappointing and hope everyone gets refunded and the pro's get paid.

Are people really surprised? This is the same company that doesn't pay out, same company that changes games by whim, the same company that takes no blame for their mistakes. The same company that called out MLG when they aren't even in the same class in terms of professionalism, the same guys that basically told the community to "deal with it". These guys are profiting of us our small community and I would be very surprised if anyone sees a payout from them.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm just so disappointed. Feel sorry for the pros who have forked out for plane tickets, etc. I was genuinely looking forward to watching this event so much. Triggers down, Instinct, Classic, Status Quo.... man it really would have been a sick competition. It would have just been SO awesome to see a competitive Halo 3 tournament, just for this time until H5 comes out. Urgh I just don't know what to say, I really feel as though this might be the end now :'(

I went ahead and unfollowed @Arenagaming_ on twitter. I suggest everyone else do the same.

Ola just said on stream that he is owed close to $3 grand between AGL's FFAs and regular events. What a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 5

if you're going to compete please go to cod, and compete with MLG..don't go to any other noob league...they've always failed..and thats why MLG will always be king.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I went ahead and unfollowed Arenagaming on twitter. I suggest everyone else do the same.

I would but I'm blocked.  :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 5