CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

I'm on a pos mobile phone and can't see the first post who's on the team??

Ola, Snipedown, Formal, Hysteria. 

Ola, Snipedown, Formal, Hysteria.

Thanks. Will be interesting to see how a bunch of slayers mesh. Prob will have formal do most of the obj sorta like heinz with ola running around putting shots on everyone I think.

They wouldn't dare alter anything to the MLG settings, I take it you didn't watch Brad try to make his own AGL settings on stream one time, he made an Adrift Slice version... let's say it didn't go down well with the community.

There'd be no point in changing the names of the settings if they didn't contribute anything.

Makes sense

So....Who is gonna pull the flag?  :kappa:

No, but seriously its awesome to see guys like Hysteria coming back for this event <3

Now time for Side to join Instinct so they can go as FB!

This event would be a lot less predictable if Lunchbox didn't choke on the attendance and teamed up with his twin and GOATgre 2.

Snipedown since he was by far the best H3 sniper. 

I'd go with Cloud to be honest.

#Unpopular opinions thread

Instinct need to find a fourth fast. They're running out of practise time.

Instinct need to find a fourth fast. They're running out of practise time.

maybe some old player might just come back and fill in never know

I wonder if Legit regrets leaving Requiem now. 

I'm pretty sure he just couldn't go to the event for whatever personal reason. Otherwise they would have gone as Ambush and I'm guessing Hysteria would be teaming with 2gre. Even now I'm sure grownups (instinct) would still love to have someone of Legit's caliber on their team. Oh and Reqiuem is dad :kappa: .

Just realized Reckonize and harvs are going. I'll be rooting for ABL. Reppin Win City aka Peg City aka Winnipeg.

Them and Instinct or whatever name they're going as.

Meh, as much as I want them to, no way Roy/OGRE2 are winning with that squad. I haven't been following the competitive scene since columbus 12, but if SQ is the same squad as back then, they're going to win with ease.

Meh, as much as I want them to, no way Roy/OGRE2 are winning with that squad. I haven't been following the competitive scene since columbus 12, but if SQ is the same squad as back then, they're going to win with ease.

Obviously they all wanna win but grownups is probably just going for fun and compete in h3 again