CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

Honestly, if there's a team that could challenge 2gre's, it's this one. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shouldn't this thread be combined with AGL 10's GD?

We let the new rosters for the bigger teams get their own thread for a few days, then we merge.

We let the new rosters for the bigger teams get their own thread for a few days, then we merge.

Gotcha, was a little confused as to why this had its own thread. 

Please Legit, join the GOAT, Roy and FiS.

That would be a serious team. Legit would make a good replacement for Lunchbox. I'd rather Lunchbox, Legit, Roy and 2gre, but Lunchbox isn't going.

Why isn't Legit teaming with them anymore? My guess is he's not going, i don't see why you would drop him for Hysteria.

Why isn't Legit teaming with them anymore? My guess is he's not going, i don't see why you would drop him for Hysteria.

Originally, Ola and Legit weren't going for unknown reasons but I guess the others got Ola to join in the end. 

With TD back AGL 10k will be interesting to watch. Does anyone know if brad is going to change the names of the gametypes to AGL or is he going to keep it MLG? Also The goat pistolla will be a troll on pit CTF.

He will definitely change the name. Whenever they Play events the gametype name is Always like "AGL Chicago Adrift Slayer"

He will definitely change the name. Whenever they Play events the gametype name is Always like "AGL Chicago Adrift Slayer"

That's for Halo 4 where MLG have no rights nor do they run events for the game. I doubt AGL would rename the settings to AGL, especially when they won't touch the MLG ones. 

That's for Halo 4 where MLG have no rights nor do they run events for the game. I doubt AGL would rename the settings to AGL, especially when they won't touch the MLG ones. 

What do you mean they won't touch the MLG ones? 

MLG settings aren't being changed from v8, at least to my knowledge. The AGL event will be using v8 Halo 3 settings. 

They wouldn't dare alter anything to the MLG settings, I take it you didn't watch Brad try to make his own AGL settings on stream one time, he made an Adrift Slice version... let's say it didn't go down well with the community.

There'd be no point in changing the names of the settings if they didn't contribute anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

so who is gonna pick up snipe :X

Snipedown since he was by far the best H3 sniper. 

They wouldn't dare alter anything to the MLG settings, I take it you didn't watch Brad try to make his own AGL settings on stream one time, he made an Adrift Slice version... let's say it didn't go down well with the community.

There'd be no point in changing the names of the settings if they didn't contribute anything.

I didn't mind their reach changes to v7, camo on pit was actually pretty nice. But yea, halo 4 changes they made were terrible. 

FUARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK. I've had Triggers Down as my wallpaper since Halo 3 came back, I nearly cried.

Legit hopefully will just go with the GOATs, but they don't have much time left.

GOGO LEGIT.