CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

Except Ola was the biggest statwhore back in 09. Hysteria was the best player of the season, and both he and Heinz were better players than Ola. Pistola did not become the best player until he moved to Final Boss. He ran away with it post-2010.

Ogre 2 had his worst year in placings in 09, true. But evaluating his performances, early-mid season he was the best player. Let's not forget that they were one betrayal-cross-map sticky nade away on VicX from beating TD. FB put up the best performances against TD that season despite being a makeshift team that didn't LAN. They were also the only ones to actually come close to beating BTH at Nationals, with a squad that had Sypher and was formed a week prior to the even.

Bxrz: Pls. Not going to bother adressing you.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses for his sub-par placings in 09.  How can you argue he was the best in 09 with those shitty placings he received?  I'm sorry, but after Halo2 Ogre2 was never the best player.  Sounds like you are seriously blindsided by the Nostalgia.  Not to mention..you call ola a statwhore? Yet he was winning events and Ogre2 was getting top12s until he picked up Ola? K.

ogre 2 still spending 05 money while people still try to slander his name with 09 placings. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Sounds like a bunch of excuses for his sub-par placings in 09.  How can you argue he was the best in 09 with those shitty placings he received?  I'm sorry, but after Halo2 Ogre2 was never the best player.  Sounds like you are seriously blindsided by the Nostalgia.  Not to mention..you call ola a statwhore? Yet he was winning events and Ogre2 was getting top12s until he picked up Ola? K.

I couldn't really care if OGRE2 was the worst player in Halo 3. I'm not here to make excuses, defend, or what-not. I'm just speaking from what I observed.

Pistola was a statwhore on TD. That was literally his job description. Or do you forget the time he camper Snipe Tower on Pit CTF for 12 min straight?

Did you forget that FB dominated the first Halo 3 event?

Where did Ola place during Nationals? Where were the BTH players placing before their National victory? Where did Roy and Lunchbox place in the first Reach event, and where did they place after?

Don't burden us with tournament placings. Because if you did, OGRE2 would still be Top 6 for Halo 3. And Top 1 for Reach. If youre part of the best Tof4 for H2, H3, HReach. Literally setting records with each, youre definitely in the running for being the best player of the game.

P.S.

The 9th placing came at Nats when they formed their team a week before the tourney when Soviet bailed. When they picked up Totz (TOTZ!), they got third while Ola's TD flunked at the first event. Ola's the one who came off a shitty placing to join FB, not Tom lmfao.

Kind of surprised Ambush isn't in both H3 and H4. Would be an easy W for them in H4.

I couldn't really care if OGRE2 was the worst player in Halo 3. I'm not here to make excuses, defend, or what-not. I'm just speaking from what I observed.

Pistola was a statwhore on TD. That was literally his job description. Or do you forget the time he camper Snipe Tower on Pit CTF for 12 min straight?

Where did Ola place during Nationals? Where were the BTH players placing before their National victory? Where did Roy and Lunchbox place in the first Reach event, and where did they place after?

Don't burden us with tournament placings. Because if you did, OGRE2 would still be Top 6 for Halo 3. And Top 1 for Reach. If youre part of the best Tof4 for H2, H3, HReach. Literally setting records with each, youre definitely in the running for being the best player of the game.

P.S.

The 9th placing came at Nats when they formed their team a week before the tourney when Soviet bailed. When they picked up Totz (TOTZ!), they got third while Ola's TD flunked at the first event. Ola's the one who came off a shitty placing to join FB, not Tom lmfao.

hmmmm

1. Not only was the first H3 event in 2008, it was a fluke event. Fkn soldier187 got 2nd and FB had average-terrible placings after that event anyway, dropped walshy and still got average-terrible placings.

2. How was pistola a statwhore when hysteria had snipe most the time. Pistola's "job description" was to listen to SK and slay. which is what he did.

3. What does H2, Reach or any of that have to do with Ogre 2 getting shitty placings in 2009 of Halo 3?

4. Pistola got dropped from tD, which proved to be the worst team change in MLG Halo history.

ogre 2 still spending 05 money while people still try to slander his name with 09 placings. 

Munoz is still eating 06 tacos while you kids are starving. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

P.S.

Read my original post, I said Ola was the best player on all 360 HALO GAMES.  And he was teaming with Ola for H3 and Reach when he started winning again.  Ogre went like 11 events without winning a tournament during Halo3.  You easily have a point if you are saying Ogre2 is the greatest Halo player across ALL halos.  But, that is not what I was arguing against.  If you truly think Ogre has been better than Ola after early 2008, then I don't know what to think.

He was better than Ola for the first two seasons of Halo 3 and the fourth best player in Reach after his teammates.

Nvm read that wrong

Another Ogre 2 argument started because someone actually felt the need to quote a post over a month old.  

Ez47u.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Another Ogre 2 argument started because someone actually felt the need to quote a post over a month old.  

Ez47u.png

Are they putting up 1 finger and 2 fingers so we can tell whos 2gre and whos 1gre?... 2gre's looking mighty Asian in this pic.  :maven:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Are they putting up 1 finger and 2 fingers so we can tell whos 2gre and whos 1gre?... 2gre's looking mighty Asian in this pic.  :maven:

lmao :kappa: im dad

How can anyone judge who is better over individual skill? Sure they might have a better shot SOMETIMES but at the end of the day Ogre 2 is the guy who WON the tournaments. He won in h1, h2, shadowrun, the first h3 event, the last 3 h3 events (when the competition was arguably at its highest), he was on the godsquad in reach just dominating everyone with the exception of the dynasty and infamous teams (if i remember correctly?) and hasn't really played H4. If you are not judging players by placings then you are a special kind of stupid. Everyone's shot, map movement, decision making, communication, EVERYTHING, has to be spot on and on fire to win tournaments. Because you are going into matches with those players. The ones who everyone counts as the best because of their insane individual skill. Well 2gre is the guy who BEATS those players and wins.

And when you team with the best players in the game, it's almost no contest. In my opinion roy and lunchbox worked so hard to get where they were and roy is one of the most individually skilled players in the game, along with pistola and lunchbox? That was the godsquad. Instinct (roy lunch cloud elamite) won the first two h3 events in 2010 and FB (2gre, ola, fis, victory x) won the last 3. In reach, two from each team formed a team. it wasn't even a competition for a while there.

Now they are coming back to halo 3 with FiS as their fourth, arguably one of the best H3 snipers toward the end of H3. And on the winning team.

Just saying..

• Upvote (+1) 3

if team grownups won't be going than I probably won't either. It seems like everyone is dropping out. I may just go to the tourney that gandhi is casting

• Upvote (+1) 2

Elamite is a good pickup if it's official, he was the 'glue to Instinct' as Shockwave would say 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kind of surprised Ambush isn't in both H3 and H4. Would be an easy W for them in H4.

prob bc h4 is based on team passes sold. why spend 200 bucks to be promised 80 you won't ever get?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would really like to see Requiem, Ambush, Infamous and Status Quo compete in Halo 4 for AGL 10 just so we can have some semblance of a 4v4 national champion for 2013.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1