CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

Whats wrong with that? If bungie didn't lag me off and close the H2 servers, I would of never played H3 either. I don't think i ever broke 1500 total games in H3, And i did that all in the last 6-8 months of the game before Reach.

I always thought H3 was major ass, and i still do actually. But in comparison to the Halo's ive been playing for a few years now (Minus H:R V7), I'm having fun.

No I'm saying he did play H3.

Which is why it's funny that Cyren even said that.

No I'm saying he did play H3.

Which is why it's funny that Cyren even said that.

oh lol... didn't catch that. My bad.

I think i acciedently neg repped you my friend. im on my phone. ill plus rep you twice when i get home

YOU BETTER! I negged you back!

....  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

NightHawks ~ Killrelevant, OmegA, PlayaJoe, Stress

BWqQ6w9CYAAOyWz_zpse503ea32.jpg

(Halo 4 & Halo 3)

• Upvote (+1) 1

So sorry, OCD of peace.

I think Maven and Hoss were indeed playing H4 before Gandhi got back into it. Gandhi definitely brought him into casting though. 

Yep. Maven and Hoss actually brought Gandhi back into Halo.

Holy shit Flamesword has been going off the last couple of days. 

Classic-Status Quo scrims going on right now

EDIT: Scrims are over. Classic sweeps SQ. All were close games though.

I can tell you right NOW other then the Pros that have played Halo 3. NightHawks are going to dominate, this last week i've been running 4s in MLG and they are better then the rest of the teams i have played other then the original Halo 3 pros . 

Most viewers we have had on Twitch in a while. Hit over 1k without Ninja. This Halo 3 HYPE TRAIN just keeps on going

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is incredible. If you've only played Halo 4 and Reach you might not recognize names like M5 Nightmare and Talent but I do...and it's fucking exhilarating.

thanks man, mikwen is still salty about this girlfriend thing that happened almost 5 years ago, degrades me any chance he gets on the forums but in person won't say a word when I confront him -.- but look at my twitter @conmvn do I look like I need to fake a gf? lol ot:everyone on my team is my friend irl. we're good but I'll let our scrims and placing do the talking. with that being said cyren would you be so kind to add us to the list of teams attending? thanks!

I've been playin h3 for 5 hours str8 hours and words cannot explain how much I've missed this game, can't wait to actually LAN !!!

I can tell you right NOW other then the Pros that have played Halo 3. NightHawks are going to dominate, this last week i've been running 4s in MLG and they are better then the rest of the teams i have played other then the original Halo 3 pros . 

Speaking of Nighthawks, if anyone hasn't seen this yet this is the logo I did for them.

BWqJQf5CEAAZTsm.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm surprised that we've heard nothing from Neighbor and co. I suppose that Indianapolis is too far away to warrant going, but as a Halo 3 god I thought he would be going. 

Would love to see a T2, Neighbor, Elamite and Captain Anarchy Str8  :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't wait to see which no name team wins this prestigious halo 4 national championship!

Kappa.

Lol, you do know we have a Kappa face right... :kappa: ...Kappa

I genuinely want to see @ and @@Saucey cast now. Both have good knowledge of the game but will also be trolly and lulzy as fuck. 

Brad, make it happen  :bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I didn't expect a very large team turn out. AGL should have held a separate H3 tourney AFTER AGL 10. Would have had a better turnout and given people more time to practice and such. But what do I know right?

• Upvote (+1) 2