CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

so this is what we have been reduced to

grifball in 4s.

Grifball =/= Ricochet. Don't be so close minded until it's played at a competitive level. 

If it doesn't work in v5, it will get taken out, simple as that, it's not like we'll be forced to play a bad gametype for the eternity of Halo 4's lifespan. 

IMO, I think it could work well with the right maps and settings. Better to have more variation, too, seeing as Oddball and KoTH are off the table for now. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd like to see Ricochet played on a 10 second timer. 5 is too short for an objective gametype like Ricochet.

It's to easy to score with 5 seconds its would be silly with 10

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why does Diesel have pro player under his name...

The real question is if Lammie or xXx had it would anyone have qualms with it ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think that the top four free agents could make a good team. Cloud, Goofy, Flamesword, and Naded. Team could be very good IMO. Possibly throw ogre 2 in the mix if he is going hard.

Snakebite will be fine by the time Indy is here, he is the best choice for Requiem. Also TRAAP I didn't "shady" anyone over, I don't think you know all the details either.

Also I respect how Morris roots for his team, but you have no idea what you're talking about, atleast every time I see you post.

We'll see.  I believe Requiem will place 3rd at best with Snakebite on the roster.

And if you actually believe he is the "best choice" for Requiem, it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

• Downvote (-1) 3

We'll see.  I believe Requiem will place 3rd at best with Snakebite on the roster.

And if you actually believe he is the "best choice" for Requiem, it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

Please enlighten us on who would be a good teammate for Requiem.

We'll see. I believe Requiem will place 3rd at best with Snakebite on the roster.

Who would have been a better choice, in your opinion? Be sure to explain your pick.

Btw, Enable has played with and against all the current pros so if he thinks SnakeBite is the best choice for Requiem, it's pretty dumb for you to say he doesn't know what he is talking about. Enable did win an event with Snakebite so he knows best what he's capable of.

Please enlighten us on who would be a good teammate for Requiem.

$10 says it's Nemmassist or someone else from Cryptic.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

lethul just said in gandhi thoughts that naded, goofy, royal 2 and maniac are teaming

also said ryanoob didnt wanna drop naded

lethul just said in gandhi thoughts that naded, goofy, royal 2 and maniac are teaming

I hope they go as Darkest Hour. 

Really? Naded said on stream earlier today he ran games with them a couple of days ago and never heard anything since 

Ryanoob's halo 4 vlog

Talking about all AGLs, teaming with ninja, H4GC, and present now

• Upvote (+1) 1

I figured out who Morris and Tramel are...lol it makes sense now.

Who.

Post now

Maniac and cloud splitting up? Interesting.

Is this because Cloud retired or is that just a rumor?