CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

Requiem looking rather solid.  Up right now 5-1 against Dynasty.  LethuL isn't trying though (  :lxthul: ).

I wasn't, notice how we won almost every game after this.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What is after Indy? Just curious.

Orange county in decemeber, but its a small event, honestly a waste of time

Too bad you didn't win in the series when it mattered. 

nah requiem won adrift CTF but that wont be in v5 so the series ended 5-5  :lxthul: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

nah requiem won adrift CTF but that wont be in v5 so the series ended 5-5  :lxthul:

Adrift confirmed to be out or is it still a "maybe"? 

Adrift confirmed to be out or is it still a "maybe"? 

i thought ghost was taking it out for pit CTF

i thought ghost was taking it out for pit CTF

I thought hes not using pit CTF because he doesnt want 3 gametypes on the same map 

I thought hes not using pit CTF because he doesnt want 3 gametypes on the same map 

3 gametypes?

what 3 gametypes can be used on pit?

3 gametypes?

what 3 gametypes can be used on pit?

Slayer, Richochet and Flag. I swear I heard he said hes leaning to cutting out flag because its not as good in halo 4 along with map redundency

Slayer, Richochet and Flag. I swear I heard he said hes leaning to cutting out flag because its not as good in halo 4 along with map redundency

Hes really gonna put Pit Ricochet over Pit CTF?

really ghost? <_<

Orange county in decemeber, but its a small event, honestly a waste of time

no more battlefield knoxville events? :/ seems they disappeared once they started hitting success.

no more battlefield knoxville events? :/ seems they disappeared once they started hitting success.

I blame having small events and having an event every month, that ruined knoxville because they felt they had to get out of there (which is only true to a small extent) 

Hes really gonna put Pit Ricochet over Pit CTF?

really ghost?  <_<

Nice to see a new gametype tbh, pit CTF will never equal out to what it was in halo 3, or even the lacklustre version in ZBNS reach (Sprint, poor flag mechanics) 

I blame having small events and having an event every month, that ruined knoxville because they felt they had to get out of there (which is only true to a small extent) 

Nice to see a new gametype tbh, pit CTF will never equal out to what it was in halo 3, or even the lacklustre version in ZBNS reach (Sprint, poor flag mechanics) 

Nothing in this game will equal to h3. That doesn't mean we play grifball 2.0 football halo style at events...

Nothing in this game will equal to h3. That doesn't mean we play grifball 2.0 football halo style at events...

Well you gotta think his decision was also influenced by the fact that Pit CTF has been in the past 2 halo game's competitive settings. Idk what its like though, I haven't played ricochet or even downloaded the pit. It seems like ricochet is going to make it into the settings by the way testing is going.

wait...is he really considering using Pit Rico over Pit Flag? How about replacing Pit TS with Pit Rico???

Well you gotta think his decision was also influenced by the fact that Pit CTF has been in the past 2 halo game's competitive settings. 

The Pit was in the last two 2 halo game's competitive settings, why not remove the map as well based on that logic? 

wait...is he really considering using Pit Rico over Pit Flag? How about replacing Pit TS with Pit Rico???

The Pit was in the last two 2 halo game's competitive settings, why not remove the map as well based on that logic? 

I think its just because its a disk map honestly and I see where hes coming from because of it. The pit does have a few new things added to it too but its relatively the same map, if it was a forged map, there would be no chance.

I agree with using CTF over slayer though, slayer is so slow and standoffish, sprint is just going to make that worse. Not to mention there will be no descope on those 12 bullet snipers. He should just find another slayer map. 

This is why we need some updates, just looks like its Killa KC all over again :/

And where is my 90 second OS at?

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is why we need some updates, just looks like its Killa KC all over again :/

And where is my 90 second OS at?

He does test with people but yea, what happened to that 90 second OS? The decision log? Blocking the lifts on skyline?

It'd be a lot better if he streamed his testing lobbies or posted on the forums to update people on what the state of testing is at the current time, it'd go a long way to appease a lot of people. 

I'm home all day every day and have offered my assistance to ghost to help him keep every one on here updated. All he has to do is spend 15-30 minutes talking to me every few days and tell me what's on his mind...

He either declined or is ignoring me...

I'm home all day every day and have offered my assistance to ghost to help him keep every one on here updated. All he has to do is spend 15-30 minutes talking to me every few days and tell me what's on his mind...

He either declined or is ignoring me...

you're not the only one i've heard say this. I know a few ppl tried to get in contact with him about the maps and settings and got no reply. Why does this process have to be so secretive till the day when V[insert version] is released to the public? Why ask for feedback if we have no clue how much of that feedback will be applied to the testing process?

I remember when we were discussing if monolith should be in the gametypes and i said i could forge a test version that would play better than v3 (imo) and Ghost said something along the lines of "forge it and i will test it for v5). I forged the map, uploaded it to my fileshare, posted it in the thread....and nothing happened. 

How much does our feedback really matter? Are these Ghost's personal settings or community settings?

• Upvote (+1) 2

you're not the only one i've heard say this. I know a few ppl tried to get in contact with him about the maps and settings and got no reply. Why does this process have to be so secretive till the day when V[insert version] is released to the public? Why ask for feedback if we have no clue how much of that feedback will be applied to the testing process?

I remember when we were discussing if monolith should be in the gametypes and i said i could forge a test version that would play better than v3 (imo) and Ghost said something along the lines of "forge it and i will test it for v5). I forged the map, uploaded it to my fileshare, posted it in the thread....and nothing happened. 

How much does our feedback really matter? Are these Ghost's personal settings or community settings?

Really, man? You said that you could Forge a better version than v3 in "less than 5 minutes." I then asked you to Forge one "in less than 5 minutes." You came back with your version and said that you only switched around the Power Weapons around. Thus, I made my point.

In regards to the rest of the updates, or lack thereof, I've recently had a huge project slapped on my desk that easily takes precedence over testing. It's an urgent document that needs all the attention that it can get at the moment, and you guys would certainly agree. Nevertheless, I did not realize the resources at my disposal, i.e. Philosopher. I will make sure to relay my ideas and decisions to him through Xbox Live. So, Philosopher, please send me another message on Xbox Live so that we can discuss what's been going on. Also, the "Decision's Log" was a joke - it was in Off-Topic for a reason. There are way too many decisions that go into making these settings for any one of the co-creators to create a practical "Decision's Log." Yet once again, I will do my best to relay my ideas and decisions to Philosopher. Also, I do have the 90-second Overshield Settings going through testing. Stay tuned for updates.

Lastly, I cannot stream anymore unfortunately due to my internet connection.

-Ghost

• Upvote (+1) 7