CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

No one is using instinct, and both Roy and lbx are retired. So uhhhhhhhh....what?

I heard somewhere that they were using Instinct, but I'm not very in-tune with the competitive scene at the moment. The last event I had time to watch (besides H4GC) was UMG Chicago.

Roy retired? Wow, I need to start paying attention. He was so good on Classic though...

I heard somewhere that they were using Instinct, but I'm not very in-tune with the competitive scene at the moment. The last event I had time to watch (besides H4GC) was UMG Chicago.

Nah. Ambush (Legit, Formal, Ola, Snipedown) were going to go as Instinct, but changed back to Ambush after disapproval by pretty much everyone. 

2gre is playing with Sudd 1  :o

Have they announced the venue for this event yet?

Don't think so, guess you'll have to wait 6 more days for AGL's site to come back up. Or could try tweet them for an answer. 

Have they announced the venue for this event yet?

No, venue info will be available on the site when it goes live again. Which will be 9/17

:bman:

I think you are trying to tell us something...but I'm not sure what yet   :kappa:

Not to be a dick but this isn't Halo Reach and it isn't 2012. Snakebite has yet to compete in a Halo 4 tournament and that is most likely where some doubt is coming from. Playing a game on LAN is almost a completely different game than online.

With that being said Snakebite has the potential to be a huge asset to this Requiem team we will just have to see if he puts in the time and gains the knowledge he needs to become that type of player at AGL 10.

So you're saying skill does transition across Halo games? If you're questioning Snakebite watch his most recent youtube video, he wants to win.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Naded said on twitter he hit ogre 2 and strongside up about teaming and neither of them gave him a response. I think he's getting the impression that both of them don't want to team with him.

He's gonna run with SvR tonight

Naded said on twitter he hit ogre 2 and strongside up about teaming and neither of them gave him a response. I think he's getting the impression that both of them don't want to team with him.

He's gonna run with SvR tonight

Yes.

Columbus 2012 with Status Quo (Flamesword, Enable, Royal 2)

Plus he won the first AGL if that counts

Yes.

Columbus 2012 with Status Quo (Flamesword, Enable, Royal 2)

Wasn't that the 2012 MLG National Championship as well?

Wasn't that the 2012 MLG National Championship as well?

Halo didnt have a national championship in 2012, it was the forst even of 2012 though and had around 180 teams. snakebite got 2nd in the 2011 nationals though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Requiem looking rather solid.  Up right now 5-1 against Dynasty.  LethuL isn't trying though (  :lxthul: ).