CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

Someone should start a scrim thread reports for agl10. I watched Classic scrim Cryptic last night on Ryannoobs stream, Cryptic took them like 5-1.

• Downvote (-1) 6

Not to be a dick but this isn't Halo Reach and it isn't 2012. Snakebite has yet to compete in a Halo 4 tournament and that is most likely where some doubt is coming from. Playing a game on LAN is almost a completely different game than online.

With that being said Snakebite has the potential to be a huge asset to this Requiem team we will just have to see if he puts in the time and gains the knowledge he needs to become that type of player at AGL 10.

He was on BtH at AGL 8

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just curious as to who you will be coaching?  Are you going with Heinz or staying with the rest of the crew?

I'm coaching Ambush. Snipedown, Formal, Ola, and Legit. Richie and I don't really see eye to eye on a lot of things. I wish him the best of luck though.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not to be a dick but this isn't Halo Reach and it isn't 2012. Snakebite has yet to compete in a Halo 4 tournament and that is most likely where some doubt is coming from. Playing a game on LAN is almost a completely different game than online..

Hes competed in 2 halo 4 Agls, Nashville and Knoxville

I don't like this decision. I would've much rather seen Snakebite and Royal 2 team with Ogre 2 than him join with Ninja.

Not to be a dick but this isn't Halo Reach and it isn't 2012. Snakebite has yet to compete in a Halo 4 tournament and that is most likely where some doubt is coming from. Playing a game on LAN is almost a completely different game than online.

With that being said Snakebite has the potential to be a huge asset to this Requiem team we will just have to see if he puts in the time and gains the knowledge he needs to become that type of player at AGL 10.

Halo 4 is also easier than Reach: MLG v7. If you're good at Reach, you're most likely going to be good at Halo 4. Didn't Ambush dominate Warriors and they barely played the game while Warriors played that game every day? Expect Snakebite to do big things. But if he does poorly it's not him, it's how terrible the game is. Yes i'm blaming it on the game with a small skill gap.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Ace - most underrated player EVER and Halo 4 Global Champion

Dersky - extremely positive personality and provides great leadership. Very supportive of his teammates

Ninja - the Nadeshot of Halo in terms of being the fan favorite. Top 5 slayer in the game.

Snakebite - extremely skilled individually and will do whatever it takes to win.

I couldn't root against them before and I still can't. #LetsGoRequiem

i dont follow h4 but I thought Snakebite at least competed in two AGL events?  And H4GC?

H4 isn't an insanely difficult game to play catch up in.  The games aiming and whatnot is easier than Reach and the meta in h4 is slim to none.   I don't think he'll have much issues playing in a top 4 team again

• Upvote (+1) 1

He was on BtH at AGL 8

Hes competed in 2 halo 4 Agls, Nashville and Knoxville

i dont follow h4 but I thought Snakebite at least competed in two AGL events?  And H4GC?

H4 isn't an insanely difficult game to play catch up in.  The games aiming and whatnot is easier than Reach and the meta in h4 is slim to none.   I don't think he'll have much issues playing in a top 4 team again

Wow I forgot he was on BTH haha. My bad but I haven't seen him on a top team yet so I guess we will see how he does! Definitely exciting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I have been out of the loop for these recent team changes. I know what current teams that have been formed(New Ambush with Legit,Req, Dynasty) but where do the other F/As seem to be leaning towards teaming with? In other words who is Ogre 2, Cloud, Naded, etc. looking to team with?

Cloud and Naded could be a scary duo if they decide to team with two others. I think FS should stay teaming with Neighbor and Bman and find a good fourth. 

This was the perfect decision by Requiem to pick up Snakebite imo.

He is dedicated, young, has the drive to win, incredible skill, and has already teamed with Dersky.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ola is the goat of 360 Halo. I am still one of the people who feel that Ogre2 has been over rated for a long time.  Yes, he was incredibly talented at Halo CE and Halo2.  However, once you receive that level of "star power", your teammate options become much easier to get a solid squad.  It's happened time and time again, that new players that are talented at the current game will pick up older "legends" and assume they are in top form or just to be privileged to team with them.  With that said, I feel as if Ogre2 will not live up to all his fan's expectations.

thestupiditburns.jpg

it's opinion, do you really have to call me stupid?...K.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wow I forgot he was on BTH haha. My bad but I haven't seen him on a top team yet so I guess we will see how he does! Definitely exciting.

Well 4th on SQ in Nashville wasnt that bad but they did lose to severance. Didn't seem like anyone even practiced back then though 

That makes him a top 5 player at best. Halo 4 is very easy to be good at. The skill gap is insanely small.

I know halo 4 is not the most difficult of the halo series but if the skill gap was so small why aren't the am teams upsetting pro teams more? Why aren't you on a top team. Skill gap may be smaller but it is by no means miniscule, old pros are still dominating which must mean there is a skill gap, maybe it's just that old pros have better decision making but that is still a skill

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I’m glad to see PJ got on a team that can compete for a championship.  If anyone is questioning this move you obviously don’t know Snakebite.  His drive to win and succeed is unreal and with him reuniting with Dersk is a scary thing. AGL 10 is going to be very exciting with all of the new team changes.

#fake

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

2gre, Side, Naded, and a dedicated Royal2 or Roy would be sweet. If the fourth's dedication is questionable then I'd like to see Cloud in that spot.

Kind of interesting.

On the one hand, Snake Bite has shown he can be a great player.

On the other, the two H4 tournaments that he's participated in, he has done poorly, and there are (or were, in the case of Heinz, Enable, and Ogre 2), with a greater wealth of H4 success and/or general Halo experience.

We'll see how it pans out.

FS, Strongside and Naded need to team.  I really don't care who the 4th is.