CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

This is not even a lateral move. Snakebite is a big question mark at this point and Legit was sure-thing. No offense to Snakebite. I hope he turns out to be amazing but he's got some big shoes to fill.

I'd like to see this happen:

Final Boss/Instinct: Ogre 2, Naded, StrongSide & Roy.

That would be a dreamteam for me. <3

• Upvote (+1) 2

NEVER REMOVE THAT GIF PLEASE

Oh trust me I wont! If only it had the audio attached to it.

Didn't Ninja just say it would be a while before they found their fourth?  Next day announces snakebite as a fourth. :ninja:

Ninja on stream yesterday, "I have no idea who we're going to pick up. I doubt it will happen for at least two weeks, we have a lot to think about."

Next day, 'sup Snakebite.

This is turning out to be an interesting rainbow of team changes. This event has potential to be awesome.

this should work was watching snakebite last night he was doing well in throwdown and customs with formal and 2gre but he well need to practice quite a bit at this game to get up to what the the top pros understand about this game(skill gap!!) but he should have enough time almost 2 month lets go team Requiem!

Didn't Ninja just say it would be a while before they found their fourth?  Next day announces snakebite as a fourth. :ninja:

Ninja on stream yesterday, "I have no idea who we're going to pick up. I doubt it will happen for at least two weeks, we have a lot to think about."

Next day, 'sup Snakebite.

This is turning out to be an interesting rainbow of team changes. This event has potential to be awesome.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Was very surprised they already found a 4th.. I guess it's better to pick your 4th while there's a lot of choice out there. Better to pick early and be able to practice then wait and maybe not get the pickup you wanted. 

I’m glad to see PJ got on a team that can compete for a championship.  If anyone is questioning this move you obviously don’t know Snakebite.  His drive to win and succeed is unreal and with him reuniting with Dersk is a scary thing. AGL 10 is going to be very exciting with all of the new team changes.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I knew after watching his stream last night the to3 wasn't going to last. Hopefully ogre2 sticks with it still

• Upvote (+1) 1

I’m glad to see PJ got on a team that can compete for a championship.  If anyone is questioning this move you obviously don’t know Snakebite.  His drive to win and succeed is unreal and with him reuniting with Dersk is a scary thing. AGL 10 is going to be very exciting with all of the new team changes.

Just curious as to who you will be coaching?  Are you going with Heinz or staying with the rest of the crew?

Chemistry-Wise, I think PJ is the perfect fit for this team. Playstyle, I guess we'll just have to find out. I've always thought Sbite was meh at Halo 4, but he hasn't had any teammates who have really taught him anything. 

Awesome pickup. I was hoping they would go with Snakebite, but got discouraged and didn't think it would happen after the to3 talk from yesterday. I think it was an obvious choice, and I am surprised so many people didn't see it as a possibility.

As for his dedication, if you have been following the competitive scene closely, you should know that Snakebite was looking to win and put in the time. I think this was Requiem's best choice if you look at what was available and what their team needed.

Ogre 2, Strongside, Naded and Neighbor. 

DO IT FFS.

Would be sick, reminds me of that Veteran Carbon squad in Halo 3(Shockwave,Defy,Walshy, Naded) that everyone was doubting but then they upset Str8 Rippin at the next event. 

They could call the team 05' kids only lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If anyone is doubting Snakebite, just watch Reach Cbus '12

Not to be a dick but this isn't Halo Reach and it isn't 2012. Snakebite has yet to compete in a Halo 4 tournament and that is most likely where some doubt is coming from. Playing a game on LAN is almost a completely different game than online.

With that being said Snakebite has the potential to be a huge asset to this Requiem team we will just have to see if he puts in the time and gains the knowledge he needs to become that type of player at AGL 10.