CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

Well that to3 with Ogre 2 and Royal 2 didn't last long I guess. Wonder what Ogre 2 is gonna do now.

Naded is trying to make a team with him and strongside.

Would be cool to see but top 6 at best

what if ola does tho?

That makes him a top 5 player at best.  Halo 4 is very easy to be good at.  The skill gap is insanely small.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Ola is the goat of 360 Halo. I am still one of the people who feel that Ogre2 has been over rated for a long time.  Yes, he was incredibly talented at Halo CE and Halo2.  However, once you receive that level of "star power", your teammate options become much easier to get a solid squad.  It's happened time and time again, that new players that are talented at the current game will pick up older "legends" and assume they are in top form or just to be privileged to team with them.  With that said, I feel as if Ogre2 will not live up to all his fan's expectations.

thestupiditburns.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I also think Requiem is looking to be the type of squad that wins through better teamwork and communication rather than over all slaying power

Hmmm i wonder how you came up with that....

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm actually super pleased with this decision! Snakebite is so chill and he's always enthusiastic about playing and learning. I feel like he will mesh REALLY well with Requiem. As for the mental block on Legit.. I don't think that will be to big of a deal since Dersky does such a good job motivating his teammates and keeping their heads in the game. With enough practice and communication, I think these guys could upset any team they play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm actually super pleased with this decision! Snakebite is so chill and he's always enthusiastic about playing and learning. I feel like he will mesh REALLY well with Requiem. As for the mental block on Legit.. I don't think that will be to big of a deal since Dersky does such a good job motivating his teammates and keeping their heads in the game. With enough practice and communication, I think these guys could upset any team they play.

NEVER REMOVE THAT GIF PLEASE

If Snakebite is actually dedicated and takes it seriously, I have no doubt he can be a very strong addition to Requiem. But its a pretty big if.

if Snakebite ruined our chances of an Ogre2 comeback, I say we ruin his life.

Sound fair?

I was seriously more excited for Ogre 2 coming back than the Halo4GC:P #OgreFanboy4Life

: - - - - )

Your team animaniacs was pretty successful. Ever think of hitting silent and snuff back up?

hi maniac who r u team with?

I have something in mind. If it doesn't happen I probably won't attend.

• Upvote (+1) 3

He's probably gone now that sb left him, assuming that r2 isnt gonna play. Unless he teams with Naded/Goofy/Neighbor, I dont see him staying with Halo again(going from the current FA's). 

OH, StrongSide/Flame could be in that list too.