CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

2gre to classic

They look set with RyaNoob...who is also a better player at this point.

Interesting, I was leaning towards naded or height

Edit: I got neg rep for not keeping up with heinz... :(

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

If Ogre 2 wins this event...I never wanna hear another person ignorantly say that Pistola is in any way shape of form the GOAT

what if ola does tho?

Interesting, I was leaning towards naded or heinz

Heinz isn't F/A, Snakebites the perfect addition IMO, plays a ton like Legit and if you check out his latest YouTube video he says he's gonna be playing 6-8 hours a day and only wants to win, he's selfless and a crazy good slayer to have this team will be strong

Snakebite has been practicing a lot. They should be relatively good if the keep up practice.

Edit: Should have posted it in the other thread.

If Snakebite gets dedicated enough this team will destroy. Snakebite is so underrated IMO. He slays and isn't afraid to play the OBJ as well. Looking forward to this team! 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I agree with Civant, he is so underrated, and when if he dedicates himself too Requiem he could be a big factor.

I was hoping for Neighbor but Snakebite is also a very good choice. He seems to have the dedication and he seems to have good chemistry with Dersky

I also think Requiem is looking to be the type of squad that wins through better teamwork and communication rather than over all slaying power

If Snakebite gets dedicated enough this team will destroy. Snakebite is so underrated IMO. He slays and isn't afraid to play the OBJ as well. Looking forward to this team! 

He is underrated, but he is no Legit. 

Ambush will destroy Requiem at the next event most likely

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

not a bad call, but other F/A's in my opinion would have been a better pick.

ninja seems to be the only guy that likes to stick with a set team. he seemed to really enjoy the team at AGL8. Snakebite was probably chosen because I find this team is going to be very disciplined and team oriented.

2gre, Naded, Strongside, and Neighbor would be sick. They would probably place around 5th/6th, but it would be sick regardless.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ninja seems to be the only guy that likes to stick with a set team. he seemed to really enjoy the team at AGL8. Snakebite was probably chosen because I find this team is going to be very disciplined and team oriented.

Legit was Ninja's last remaining teammate from the Warriors squad back in MLG Dallas so of course he would take Legit leaving the hardest out of everyone on Requiem, especially when he feels there was no need for a change. The addition of Snake Bite is a smart pick up because he already has chemistry with Dersky and Ace. It's up to Ninja to figure out where he fits within this group which is a problem because Ninja doesn't play up to standards when he's uncorfortable.