CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

rep check me?  :lxthul:

Nah, but in all seriousness looks like AGL Champs are shaping up to be a great event.

I WIN

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

rep check me?  :lxthul:

Nah, but in all seriousness looks like AGL Champs are shaping up to be a great event.

thats some rep you got there  :saucey: :apk:

• Upvote (+1) 1

We merge the team threads into this when the smoke clears, we found it a lot more successful this way.

As for the OP it's been updated, AGL site is down so I can't really do anything with other teams going on besides hearsay. I wanted to make sure every team was set before changing/changing of locations effecting teams going.

lol thanks for the update bud!  Not sure where the emphasis of "successful" comes into play though!  Unless that's a personal jab at me, then you sir are in violation of the terms and conditions of Beyond Entertainment LLC.  :kappa:

At least Ogre 2 doesn't go, "Retweet if I should compete or fav if I should stream fans!!!! Also ILU all sooo much". Why the hell can't pros just compete to compete. If any of them consistently made content and streamed they could make at least a small source of income on top of whatever job they work. Funny how normally the people building the community up are the ones that aren't actually pros.

/rant

Ogre 2 being back is epic and everyone knows it.

I think many of the veteran pros such as Ogre 2 and SS now have families/girl-friends and have to worry about their careers first now, whereas back in the day they could put the majority of their free time into gaming when they had less responsibilities. So it really becomes a risk dedicating yourself fully to Halo in the unstable state comp Halo is in, back in the "golden days" it was a sure thing but now especially at Ogre 2's age its a risk if you choose Halo over furthering your schooling/career elsewhere. They simply dont have the time nor will with Halo's current state to dedicate themselves to an unsure thing. Ogre 2 said when he switched temporarily "I did not give up on Halo, Halo gave up on me" that is really telling coming from the GOAT. Hopefully 343 and Halo 5 will prove him wrong and they can keep on doing what they love.

The Nostalgia in me would love to see Ogre2 team with SS and Walshy one last time.

They would not do very well but it would be fun to see.

Halo 2 Anny is still a possibility... ;)

Grats to Heinz for landing on his feet.

Looking forward to see them potentially face off at AGL.

More people posting = Successful

No jab

Add Classic and SvR to OP

Mikwen, Chig and Str8 Sick

Spartan, Munoz and Gab

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played against the 2gre in MM, life complete.

I played against him, Ola, and lbx in Reach. Needless to say, I got steaked.

I played against him, Ola, and lbx in Reach. Needless to say, I got steaked.

I played against the str8 line up of snipedown legit T2 and elamite in H3.... GOML B)

Classic will most likely pick up RyaNoob as their 4th. Snake Bite, Ogre 2, Royal 2 as a To3 is not final since Snake Bite said on stream that if any of them got a better team offer they would leave. Requiem's best options are Naded(in terms of skill and communication), Snake Bite(familiar with Dersky and Ace), Blaze(maybe), and Ogre 2(depending on how fast he can learn).

I played against the str8 line up of snipedown legit T2 and elamite in H3.... GOML B)

And you got slapped by their Host? ;) haha 

In Snakebites stream when they were talking about trying to make Roy come back, they were saying how if there is another big tourney, you can't just expect to get on a top team last second. I'm pretty sure 2gre is coming back now to try and cement himself on a top team before the next big tourney.

Oh, right. Fair enough. Guess he wants to keep that streak going for every Halo game. 

If Ogre 2 wins this event...I never wanna hear another person ignorantly say that Pistola is in any way shape of form the GOAT

If Ogre 2 wins this event...I never wanna hear another person ignorantly say that Pistola is in any way shape of form the GOAT

Ola is the goat of 360 Halo. I am still one of the people who feel that Ogre2 has been over rated for a long time.  Yes, he was incredibly talented at Halo CE and Halo2.  However, once you receive that level of "star power", your teammate options become much easier to get a solid squad.  It's happened time and time again, that new players that are talented at the current game will pick up older "legends" and assume they are in top form or just to be privileged to team with them.  With that said, I feel as if Ogre2 will not live up to all his fan's expectations.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Og2 coming back - Strongside posted he is coming back... maybe if they can snag a Walsh + a mystery 4th we can see FB :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

fixed

I haven't watched an h4 event since AGL had that ring girl fad. So I wouldn't actually have seen it :\

• Upvote (+1) 1

And you got slapped by their Host? ;) haha 

I got very raped haha, Snipedown was host, Wasn't good...