CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

I told Ryan I would take his teammates if I wanted to. Oops  :maven:

APG and Lethul weren't my teammates

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Idk if you heard in the stream but that was going to be a team until Dynasty stole Enable lol

I'd like to see them pick up Naded or Neighbor though.

Yeah he knows

OT: They're not that dominant online, and to be perfectly honest I don't think it will last considering how much time there is before the event. I just wanna see Og2 on any team

Royal 2 and Snakebite are a nasty duo, pick up a good fourth and this team will incredible.  

GOAT + Canada = greatness

• Upvote (+1) 3

Idk if you heard in the stream but that was going to be a team until Dynasty stole Enable lol

I'd like to see them pick up Naded or Neighbor though.

Definitely feel like they could pick up Neighbor as a 4th. We shall see though.

I talked to Neighbor before the Global Championships at Gameclucks, he said afterward, he's not gonna be taking Halo 4 too seriously anymore.

Honestly, I'm not sure if 2gre can hang with the top players anymore, sadly. He's getting pretty old. He does have 7 weeks to practice and I hope he proves me wrong but I'm not sure his reflexes are what they used to be.

I know I'm only 21 and I'm no where near as good now as I was in Halo 2 lol

I talked to Neighbor before the Global Championships at Gameclucks, he said afterward, he's not gonna be taking Halo 4 too seriously anymore.

This was before the Frank O'Connor interview confirming more events though. You never know

Does anyone know why Ogre 2's coming back? I assume it's to do with the announcement of possible 4v4 tournament/s happening in the future by 343 but it was never really specific for when they might happen. For all we know, the next one might be 8+ months down the road.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

When was the last time he took Halo seriously?

It is honestly ridiculous that people still call for top teams to "pick up Neighbor".

Does anyone know why Ogre 2's coming back? I assume it's to do with the announcement of possible 4v4 tournament/s happening in the future by 343 but it was never really specific for when they might happen. For all we know, the next one might be 8+ months down the road.

In Snakebites stream when they were talking about trying to make Roy come back, they were saying how if there is another big tourney, you can't just expect to get on a top team last second. I'm pretty sure 2gre is coming back now to try and cement himself on a top team before the next big tourney.

So Pistola's here.

Roy played on Classic.

Ogre 2 is back.

The team name Instinct is in use.

Where's Lunch Box?

When was the last time he took Halo seriously?

It is honestly ridiculous that people still call for top teams to "pick up Neighbor".

id rather pick up a neighbour than two aPGs but yet teams still commit suicide by picking him

So Pistola's here.

Roy played on Classic.

Ogre 2 is back.

The team name Instinct is in use.

Where's Lunch Box?

No one is using instinct, and both Roy and lbx are retired. So uhhhhhhhh....what?

Lethul talks so much but is shady with team changes.... #GrowUp

All of this is very interesting.

OK LAST THING, IT'S NOT SHADY WHEN I GET A NEW TEAM AND INSTANTLY TELL THEM THAT WE'RE LEAVING PLEASE LEARN AMMIE TAHA

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

OK LAST THING, IT'S NOT SHADY WHEN I GET A NEW TEAM AND INSTANTLY TELL THEM THAT WE'RE LEAVING PLEASE LEARN AMMIE TAHA

Normally you discuss that kind of thing before actually leaving. Caps don't make you funny. Don't feel like arguing but even if everyone is shady it's a video game and noone is held at a high enough standard at this point for it to matter. TROLLOLOLOLOL.

Can't wait for the next AGL though.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Normally you discuss that kind of thing before actually leaving. Caps don't make you funny. Don't feel like arguing but even if everyone is shady it's a video game and noone is held at a high enough standard at this point for it to matter. TROLLOLOLOLOL.

Can't wait for the next AGL though.

NOTHING TO DISCUSS, IM LEAVING THE TEAM WITH APG. THATS ALL THE HAPPENED. REP CHECK TAHA

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

At least Ogre 2 doesn't go, "Retweet if I should compete or fav if I should stream fans!!!! Also ILU all sooo much". Why the hell can't pros just compete to compete. If any of them consistently made content and streamed they could make at least a small source of income on top of whatever job they work. Funny how normally the people building the community up are the ones that aren't actually pros.

/rant

Ogre 2 being back is epic and everyone knows it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Nostalgia in me would love to see Ogre2 team with SS and Walshy one last time.

They would not do very well but it would be fun to see.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1