CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

this has been confirmed as being the "agl national championship".

Really?  So this is the last event of the year as well?

Leaving a team, that won the previous event. Only person that I can think is Snipedown Orlando 08, 1st tD leaves for Str8 and wins again.

Yeah but hey it worked out in the end for him.  

Snake Bite just said in his stream that he proposed a team of himself, Enable, Ogre 2, and Royal 2 before Enable took the Heinz offer.

Ambush - Formal, Legit, Pistola and Snipedown

Dynasty - APG, Enable, Heinz and Lethul

1 and 2 respectively. Requiem just went from winning an event to being not mentioned at all....lmao. God damn at these rosters though...fuckin powerhouses.

Leaving a team, that won the previous event. Only person that I can think is Snipedown Orlando 08, 1st tD leaves for Str8 and wins again.

Cloud won the 09 national championship on BtH and then left for Instinct. They then won 2 times in a row and got second the third. It's not unheard of.

Snake Bite just said in his stream that he proposed a team of himself, Enable, Ogre 2, and Royal 2 before Enable took the Heinz offer.

good.

who would pick snakebite (hes great ), ogre 2 (just came back) and royal 2 (unreliable yo if he can go to events/doesnt play) over lethul heinz and apg?

Cloud won the 09 national championship on BtH and then left for Instinct. They then won 2 times in a row and got second the third. It's not unheard of.

fack, I knew I was forgetting someone, however that is different circumstances cause it was the "off season" back then, 3-5months off no events. 

People really just dont understand why teams change....

Anyway, the curse is back

#Curse

It's ok. Doesn't matter what team you go to, you will still get dropped for APG after AGL 10  :lxthul:

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

fack, I knew I was forgetting someone, however that is different circumstances cause it was the "off season" back then, 3-5months off no events. 

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Although with sturgis canceled it's a longer than normal break. Point is in my opinion I couldn't see Requiem winning again

I thought AGL11 in OC was in December?

Oh, not sure if they're still doing an OC one.  I think AGL 10 is the last major event with a big prize pool, then OC is probably gonna be a Pitts/Atlanta type event.

Looks like snakebite, royal 2 and ogre 2 are a to3

and ryanoob is on classic

not confirmed but from being in streams...yea u get the point

Is it just me or is that a really random to3? If that's true, I can easily see Dersk or FS being the 4th. 

Is it just me or is that a really random to3? If that's true, I can easily see Dersk or FS being the 4th. 

u can go to snakebites stream right now and ask in for urself

twitch.tv/snakebite

he said its a to3 where if someone on that team gets an better option, they will take it but if not they are a to3 looking for a 4th because of a lot of options right now.

this is how lethul broke the news to goofy/ryanoob btw

Hey guys me and brad are leaving for 2 other players, dont wanna say who right now cause they dont wanna say anything right now, but im sorry, don't know what to say except it was a great event we had together and I hope you guys get good teams and do good

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, but Snake Bite has also already said that he'd join Requiem (friends with Dersk and Ace) and that any one of them could go in different directions as well.

Right mow they are talking about bringing Roy back lol.

Lethul talks so much but is shady with team changes.... #GrowUp

All of this is very interesting.