CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

Judging by that tweet it makes it seem like their 4th will come from one of the teams who had players leave. Requiem or Infamous.

My guess is that it is Ninja or Ryanoob. If they wanted Naded, they didn't have to wait this long. But if it is Ryan, then with the Ryanoob curse, they won't lose to the new Ambush :kappa:

You need 2 or more, well known members of an original team to bring back an old team name. Just because Ola was on Instinct shouldn't rectify bringing back the name.

Honestly the priority should have been picking up Roy/Og2 because then they could have brought back Instinct and been unstoppable leviathans bracing the world for never-ending darkness of GOAT

Snipedown was on Instinct, Ola was on Instict an Legit and Formal played against Instinct. It makes sense to me. :kappa

Heinz says that if he doesn't get on a team and has to make his own team that he wants to keep Ambush. Formal just contemplated using Str8 even though T2 said no LMAO.

That's weird T2 said no. Str8 Rippin makes more sense than Instinct because Legit and Snipedown won a Nation Championship on that team.

It's like physically impossible for Halo pros to make good, original team names.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

would just prefer an original name since heinz is keeping ambush.

Preferably better than "requiem" since requiem is a terrible name.

Requiem ~ Ninja, Dersky, Ace, ???
Infamous ~ Ryanoob, Goofy, ???, ???

Team Infamous still exist... right?

Now on topic, what you guys think will be the new members of Infamous and Requiem?
Naded could be an amazing asset for Requiem, in the other hand Naded was a bit pissed off when he was dropped from Infamous when he was sleeping.

Also, did Ryan/Goofy said anything at all?

Please use this thread to discuss AGL 10.

The only time a separate thread for a team change is needed is when a big team change happens - not when we want to speculate ones that will happen.

Thanks  ^_^

• Upvote (+1) 2

Calling it now

Requiem will pick up Snakebite. He has teamed with Dersky before and seems to be wanting to put in A LOT of work and practice really hard. He would be a very solid replacement for Legit in my opinion.

Other predictions:

Classic picks up Ryanoob.

??? will consist of Goofy, Naded, Cloud, and Flamesword. I'd like to name this team "The Leftovers."

If 2gre comes back I don't even know lol

I honestly think that Naded could fit well in Requiem!
in the other hand idk what happened to Infamous, they still exist right? I just havent seen any word from Goofy or Ryanoob.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man, am I the only one who thinks that if a team just got a solid roster and fucking STUCK WITH IT and didn't change shit around after every single placing they find subpar, that they'd eventually become the ultimate GOAT team? Practice makes perfect, but when you never practice with other players in your squad for more than a few events...seems counter productive. 

All these teams to make up their mind. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Goofy, Ryanoob, and Naded team up with a 4th I really would love to see them use Darkest Hour. 

edit: Elumnite, Flamesword, Cloud, Snakebite, Mikwen would probably fit pretty good. Though I can see Requiem picking up Ryan again despite the "bad blood." 

I really have no idea where Ogre 2 would land if he does really come back. If Roy comes back out of re-retirement, I could see Ogre 2, Roy, Chig, and Mikwen on Classic. Not completely sure. 

Or is Str8 Sick confirmed to be on Classic? I know his name has been thrown around. 

People really just dont understand why teams change....

Anyway, the curse is back

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The Noob has spoken.  :bravo:

Or is Str8 Sick confirmed to be on Classic? I know his name has been thrown around. 

Str8 Sick is confirmed on Classic.

Him, Mikwen, and Chig are a to3

you wasnt dropped so how can the curse be back...

You're right. I don't understand why teams change so much. I can understand changes in of themselves, but I don't get why it happens so blasted much. Seems very counter productive to me.

Respectfully, could you as a pro player explain it to me?

• Upvote (+1) 1

so there's actually team activity, and the OP is still nothing...I don't think there should be a thread for each individual team change...just update the OP and merge O.O

We merge the team threads into this when the smoke clears, we found it a lot more successful this way.

As for the OP it's been updated, AGL site is down so I can't really do anything with other teams going on besides hearsay. I wanted to make sure every team was set before changing/changing of locations effecting teams going.