CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

They said they where going to pay and what did they do..... ah yes ty.

I bet all the money that Brad gave to the pros that he wouldn't have paid anybody if Proto hadn't posted on the Smite Reddit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can people stop acting like these guys are slick? Or saying they could be "politicians"? Do not give them any credibility for anything, least of all hiding the truth. People act like they were amazing in the way that they didn't tell the truth, or that they have some set of skills lol. Anyone can do it, you just DONT SAY ANYTHING, exactly like they did. They said nothing, and when the time came to where they would have to once again look like a legitimate organization they payed the players and issued numerous apologies. They aren't smarter than anyone else folks.

They wouldn't have paid if they didn't have to btw, lets be real, it's too coincidental for anyone else to (logically) see otherwise.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you even know how the credit score works???? Your score only goes up when your in debt so their score would go up btw. Plus they paid the players. Move fucking on. 

Nice try, Brad. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Do you even know how the credit score works???? Your score only goes up when your in debt so their score would go up btw. Plus they paid the players. Move fucking on. 

I can't tell if you are trolling or just completely ignorant. The comparison would be defaulting on a loan and having it go to collection. Negative scores can stay on your credit report for 7 years (even if you pay it off). 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fuck those guys. You don't communicate with someone you owe money to for that long and then expect everything to be okay? (not to mention acting like it wasn't a big deal) 

In the real world, you'd have your car taken away, kicked out of your home or worse, beaten up and killed by the person you owed. 

Good thing they were only dealing with children over the interwebs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To anyone trying to defend AGL for paying, they didn't communicate until after getting outed on r/Smite. There wasa good 3-4 months gap for no talking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Explain how they are still in the wrong? Did they not pay the players eventually? Did they not fix the wrong?

It's like someone shooting another person in the leg on purpose and then pays the operation and medical stuff so he can recover from that shot. OH BUT HE PAID, HE IS NOT IN DA WRONG ANYMOAR.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bonafide/AGL are dumber than a brick made of dried cow shit; I don't understand why you guys are even wasting valuable energy on this.  Ryanoob is 100% right. You guys have warned the Smite community, they were forced to pay out, Billy has made a public statement.

MOVE THE FUCK ON. 

It is irrelevant if you think they shouldn't be allowed to keep going. There is no law against being a moron. If Smite wants to trust them then it's their fuck up. I cannot believe this thread is even active. They have ruined their own prospects/reputation, we don't need to keep doing it. 

Take example of the Beard of peace and prosperity (Flame) and just get over it. I don't get how people are criticising Ryan and others for doing the mature thing after realising when there is no more anyone can do.

Edit: Just finished reading the rest of the thread. Lmao at people telling RyaNoob to "go".  You guys are just as devoid of brain cells as Brad and Billy.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Bonafide/AGL are dumber than a brick made of dried cow shit; I don't understand why you guys are even wasting valuable energy on this.  Ryanoob is 100% right. You guys have warned the Smite community, they were forced to pay out, Billy has made a public statement.

MOVE THE FUCK ON. 

It is irrelevant if you think they shouldn't be allowed to keep going. There is no law against being a moron. If Smite wants to trust them then it's their fuck up. I cannot believe this thread is even active. They have ruined their own prospects/reputation, we don't need to keep doing it. 

Take example of the Beard of peace and prosperity (Flame) and just get over it. I don't get how people are criticising Ryan and others for doing the mature thing after realising when there is no more anyone can do.

Edit: Just finished reading the rest of the thread. Lmao at people telling RyaNoob to "go".  You guys are just as devoid of brain cells as Brad and Billy.

I told him to go away, due to him saying one thing on this forum and something different on another. 

I don't deal with the two face'd crap, regardless if you were good at a Halo game at one point or another. 

Thats how you lose your credibility. 

If he wants to be homies with Billy and Brad, then go be homies and stay consistent. Don't come on these forums and tell us what you think we want to hear, then completely deny any wrong doing of AGL and offer them your support somewhere else. 

"Sneek-Dissa"

• Downvote (-1) 2

I told him to go away, due to him saying one thing on this forum and something different on another. 

I don't deal with the two face'd crap, regardless if you were good at a Halo game at one point or another. 

Thats how you lose your credibility. 

If he wants to be homies with Billy and Brad, then go be homies and stay consistent. Don't come on these forums and tell us what you think we want to hear, then completely deny any wrong doing of AGL and offer them your support somewhere else. 

"Sneek-Dissa"

God forbid someone changes their views on an event or person.

God forbid transcending bullshit and not holding a grudge.

I don't see how his skill at Halo has anything to do with it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

MOVE THE FUCK ON. 

God forbid people make discussion about the only news we've had concerning competitive Halo since a voice actor told us that Master Chief might be superbouncing on Lockout again.

If it upsets you that people want to fuck this issue into the dirt, then don't open the thread.

• Upvote (+1) 2

God forbid people make discussion about the only news we've had concerning competitive Halo since a voice actor told us that Master Chief might be superbouncing on Lockout again.

If it upsets you that people want to fuck this issue into the dirt, then don't open the thread.

It doesn't upset me, but the community as a whole is better than this.

It doesn't upset me, but the community as a whole is better than this.

Hmmm, no.

No it's not.

• Upvote (+1) 2

God forbid someone changes their views on an event or person.

God forbid transcending bullshit and not holding a grudge.

I don't see how his skill at Halo has anything to do with it.

1. There was no "changing of views"

2. What grudge are you talking about?  I would say the same thing to someone who was two faced in my own life. Im not going to hate on the person, but I will acknowledge the act. 

3. I brought up the skill at Halo, because people treat the guy differently because he has "Pro" on his name. 

2. What grudge are you talking about?  I would say the same thing to someone who was two faced in my own life. Im not going to hate on the person, but I will acknowledge the act. 

3. I brought up the skill at Halo, because people treat the guy differently because he has "Pro" on his name. 

I still don't understand the two-faced part. Maybe I'm missed a post or two. And no, you shouldn't treat his opinoin differently because he is a pro. You should treat his opinion differently because he had first-hand experience with Brad, Billy, and AGL. Unlike 99% of the people on this forum.

This "two faced" business sounds like children in a playground. Ryan (if I've got the right end of the stick) "forgave" AGL on the other forum because they had admitted they made a mistake by publicly apologising. All he was stating in this forum is "They fucked up, move on". Clearly, that is exactly what he has done.

Look at Flame and Hoaxer, they've accepted that AGL made the public video and tied up the ends. If they have moved on, why shouldn't we?

It seems like people here have embarked on a self-righteous crusade against Billy + Brad for life. Feel free to continue posting everywhere calling them scammers, but it's just so unnecessary; the damage has been done. 

2. Yeah, people seem to be treating him harsher because he is a Pro. No one's getting on Twitter and calling Flame or Hoaxer out the same way Ryan has. Guess he's just an easy target. 

MOVE THE FUCK ON. 

All I can say to you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fuck those guys. You don't communicate with someone you owe money to for that long and then expect everything to be okay? (not to mention acting like it wasn't a big deal) 

In the real world, you'd have your car taken away, kicked out of your home or worse, beaten up and killed by the person you owed. 

Good thing they were only dealing with children over the interwebs.

In the real world, you can't legally kill someone or put someone in jail for not paying bills/debts.  You can only sue and take away assets such as home, cars, and bank accounts.  Thank god the constitution prevents this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't want to hear shit when you guys play at another tournament and don't get paid for months until someone puts them on blast to help you get your money, after you wasn't getting it/hearing about it for months. 

Allowing them to succeed is basically saying it's okay because "I got paid", as well as it's saying their business practices are okay because they came through eventually. Proto saved your asses and now that it's done with you want to move on?

This is one of the many problems that's wrong with the community. If this shit happened in the FGC, they would be BURRED and never would be able to have another successful tournament/ involved in the scene again.

As someone who didn't get paid for months, Ryanoob you should be at the forefront, standing against these guys. Now you got paid, it's okay? Haha, maybe you shouldn't have got paid and learned the hard way. I'm sure if no one mentioned this to their new business in Smite you would still not have received a damn thing. Setting AGL as a precedent for this occurrence is a shame...and it's even worse you're going to allow him to lie about our community and make us look bad for "misconstruing the situation". I'm not saying he shouldn't defend himself, but really guys? You're going to let him walk all over you like that? Pathetic lol.

Did a merge with Billy, along with the update on the Pros being paid.

Keep it clean.

Can people stop acting like these guys are slick? Or saying they could be "politicians"?

Just FYI my politician remark was in reference to the way Billy tried to spin the story.