CyReN

AGL Closes Down & Statement

Good luck to all teams, hope to see some new teams show up and make a scene..and..

^ .....really?

Has this been confirmed? Haven't been following Classic too closely since AGL8

Yes

Damnnn sucks to see him go again. Not like he was placing badly for someone who was out of the game for the first 6 months.

Roy was telling people at AGL 8 he was done and mikwen said it numerous times in twitch chats recently. Gandhi also confirmed it multiple times on his podcast/thoughts.

It was a combination of Halo 4 being very bad/No money in the game/A lot of IRL stuff going on.

Roy was telling people at AGL 8 he was done and mikwen said it numerous times in twitch chats recently. Gandhi also confirmed it multiple times on his podcast/thoughts.

It was a combination of Halo 4 being very bad/No money in the game/A lot of IRL stuff going on.

Interesting maybe T2 will take his place :3

I don't think there will be that many teams this tournament either tbh. And the top teams that I see going will just be mixed match teams like ATL and not full teams. Even though they fixed the airport problem, the event is still 32 team max with pay out based on how many teams show up. That isn't reliable because you don't know what you can win so it's not worth going if you are a top team because you could lose a lot of money even if you win. Also the max prize pool for ATL if they sold 32 passes was supposed to be $5000 which isn't really a lot and it is split between first and second.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't think there will be that many teams this tournament either tbh. And the top teams that I see going will just be mixed match teams like ATL and not full teams. Even though they fixed the airport problem, the event is still 32 team max with pay out based on how many teams show up. That isn't reliable because you don't know what you can win so it's not worth going if you are a top team because you could lose a lot of money even if you win. Also the max prize pool for ATL if they sold 32 passes was supposed to be $5000 which isn't really a lot and it is split between first and second.

If they sell out the 32 team passes, couldn't they put more team passes available?

I am pretty sure Cryptic will be at AGL10.

Cryptic - Nemassist, Suspector, Winntur, Tragic - 5,525 points

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Because the other topic was closed I will post this here

Shenanigans

Really sorry that happened to you guys.  What exactly did happen?  That game type was used in game 2 during your series as well when SVR had host, was it not noticed at that time that the timer was wrong?

• Downvote (-1) 2

So at AGL 9 Pistola decided to remind everyone that's he's still a Halo God?

I'm hoping AGL 10 has more then like 3 Pro Teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1