Sign in to follow this  
DRAC0N1K

Why I fear for Halo 5

If anyone hasn't seen this, I suggest you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EkhBkGHgMk

The big sauce man lays it down straight on how much Halo 5 has to come through and be 'near perfect' if it is to compete with the other titans of the industry.

Other games are just too good at the minute and have too much momentum; if another sub-par Halo comes out (3rd strike) this community and halo MM is essentially done which is a damn shame because nobody wants to see the game they love and have put so much time in over the years just disappear.

At the age of 7? No.

Yes.  I am one year older than you and I have a younger brother who has been playing halo with me since C.E.

I additionally know many people *my age* who have similarly been playing since c.e.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I think the world has just gotten tired of Halo, regardless of the quality of the games.

Time has passed and people have moved on. This isnt 2008 anymore; Halo, as a whole, has gotten old.

My God, go away!

If anyone hasn't seen this, I suggest you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EkhBkGHgMk

The big sauce man lays it down straight on how much Halo 5 has to come through and be 'near perfect' if it is to compete with the other titans of the industry.

Other games are just too good at the minute and have too much momentum; if another sub-par Halo comes out (3rd strike) this community and halo MM is essentially done which is a damn shame because nobody wants to see the game they love and have put so much time in over the years just disappear.

I agree with what hes saying here, Halo 4 is not going to have some huge reversal of fortune where everyone is going to come back, the game will likely hover around 20-30k daily population until the fall/holiday blockbuster releases and then its rest in pieces. I really dont know whats going to happen with  comp Halo after the Global Championships, I guess we will still have AGL tournaments and we really have to get our message across to 343 that H5 needs to be a winner for the Halo MP community out of the gate and Halo needs to be supported as an e-sport.

I think if H5 is the same as Reach+H4 at launch, almost everyone will finally give up and let 343 run the franchise into the ground.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes. I am one year older than you and I have a younger brother who has been playing halo with me since C.E.

I additionally know many people *my age* who have similarly been playing since c.e.

That's so cool.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I never said it was- just that when you said that you only had the ability to start in halo 3 due to your age it didn't make a whole lotta sense.

I meant competitive wise....