It's an internet chat. If you don't like mods that abuse their power in the chat, don't go. It will literally have no outcome on the rest of your day if you don't participate.

With that logic, why have moderators at all?

With that logic, why have moderators at all?

I'd like to go the sarcastic route and define moderator for you and their use, but I wouldn't want to abuse my power as a moderator here and be an asshole.

I'd like to go the sarcastic route and define moderator for you and their use, but I wouldn't want to abuse my power as a moderator here and be an asshole.

You're saying that if the people in power are doing a bad job at doing their job, we should just ignore it completely?

Don't make Twitch trolls mods. That should cut down on a significant portion of bad mods. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know of one mod in particular in the AGL stream that was promoting spam and trash talking the G4C sponsor last event. I screen capped it and sent it to the person that got me mod and absolutely nothing was done about it. Majority of the mods in the AGL stream seem like they just have mod so they have a symbol by their name. Needs less, but more effective/attentive moderators imo.

I know of one mod in particular in the AGL stream that was promoting spam and trash talking the G4C sponsor last event. I screen capped it and sent it to the person that got me mod and absolutely nothing was done about it. Majority of the mods in the AGL stream seem like they just have mod so they have a symbol by their name. Needs less, but more effective/attentive moderators imo.

Yeah, I saw one mod who was spamming an ASCII thing with other people in the chat. I then proceeded to close the stream down for the rest of the weekend until the Grand Finals (this was on Friday).

Yeah, I saw one mod who as spamming an ASCII thing with other people in the chat. I then proceeded to close the stream down for the rest of the weekend until the Grand Finals (this was on Friday).

ASCII, what's that? O.o

• Downvote (-1) 1

If they just make me mod all these problems will go away :maven:

If you are the same Makeitstop that was spamming in the First Strike chat I can assure you that will never happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're mfaith93 right? If so you are guilty of abusing mod like the rest. Ive seen you time people out who disagree with you soooo yeah..

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah I agree with msnjah, you are just as guilty of reckless moderating.

With great power, comes great responsibility.

Nice Spiderman quote, bro.  :kappa:

I wish I could be a better mod for agl, I haven't figured out how to TO kids on my iphone =( anyone know how?

You're mfaith93 right? If so you are guilty of abusing mod like the rest. Ive seen you time people out who disagree with you soooo yeah..

Wrong. I dont time out anyone unless it's for posting irrelevant links or spamming.

Nice try though :)

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah I agree with msnjah, you are just as guilty of reckless moderating.

Good thing nothing you say has any credibility. makeitstopa, makeitstopb, makeitstop14054612.

:gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wrong. I dont time out anyone unless it's for posting irrelevant links or spamming.

Nice try though :)

Hahahaha yeah right. Ive seen you do it to multiple people including myself. Im 26 I dont troll the chats. I mostly dont even participate but I got into a disagreement with you and got timedout with the quickness. GG. Deny it a you want but you know its true. I just close chats once I see youre modded in them.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Hahahaha yeah right. Ive seen you do it to multiple people including myself. Im 26 I dont troll the chats. I mostly dont even participate but I got into a disagreement with you and got timedout with the quickness. GG. Deny it a you want but you know its true. I just close chats once I see youre modded in them.

Lol unlesss you have proof im not going to believe you. I don't time people out for no reason. Most people would say im one of the few people that actually weeds out the dumbasses (i.e. makeitstop) Also, when i time people out I don't usually say anything to them sooo you're assuming it was me out of how many other mods?

GG to you too :ghost:

The amount of shit Faith takes in the chats I wouldn't blame her if she went on a mass banning spree, but she doesn't and for that I give her credit.

I know there was one person who was repeatedly banning lethul and some others for a while on saturday.

I have said this before but until twitch steps up the processes for creating accounts (ie: having some sort of verification process) moderating a chat is almost pointless, the people who want to be annoying will just create an account in 5 seconds and be back to spamming or whatever.

Lol unlesss you have proof im not going to believe you. I don't time people out for no reason. Most people would say im one of the few people that actually weeds out the dumbasses (i.e. makeitstop) Also, when i time people out I don't usually say anything to them sooo you're assuming it was me out of how many other mods?

GG to you too :ghost:

ROFL you're just full of it.  I assume it was you because once you timed me out you then talked crap to me with the "what's the matter you can't say anything?"  Your fanboys got a kick out of it.  Maybe it was just that time of the month.  Have fun with your internet powerz.

• Upvote (+1) 2