Sign in to follow this  
reiku78

FPS fest

So far from what I've seen we haven't broke 2k viewers while the CoD event that s at the same place has been hovering at 9 to 15k viewers thought we were going for 5 to 10k this event.. Also rumors are is that AGL is using 5sk settings?

I mean its early days, the stream hasn't started(properly) yet but we'll see.

Side note, I just got timed out for posting UMG's Twitch link, like seriously?

I got banned for no reason the other night trying to get people in the CoD stream to come over and watch the halo stream but everyone is to worried abot why optic isn't there lol.

5 to 10k with 19 teams attending? That's quite wishful thinking, friend. And the 2v2's are probably going to be the highlight of this tourney, but I guess we'll see.

We're supposed to be in this together though, so I don't understand why they would timeout for asking people to watch both. That being said, the moderators on our side aren't... great at what they do.

Idk ether I post AGL channel saying we are at the same place support both got TO for it. Guess we are getting the boot?

Also rumors are is that AGL is using 5sk settings?

Where did you hear that? They're most definitely not using 5sk settings.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Saucey posted it last night on twitter about it.

I don't see anything on his timeline about it.

Halo wont get more then 2k viewers. The 4v4 wont even be fun to watch.

The obvious winners is ambush.

and i agree the 2v2 was the highlight of the tourney.

So far from what I've seen we haven't broke 2k viewers while the CoD event that s at the same place has been hovering at 9 to 15k viewers thought we were going for 5 to 10k this event.. Also rumors are is that AGL is using 5sk settings?

Why would you think that? There are no "full" pro teams going and its a small event overall.....

Who the hell thought we were going to get 5k+ for this tourney..

As for the whole 5 shot thing I think someone loaded up the wrong gametype on stream and got fixed when loaded next game.

Lol what did you guys expect? There aren't very many teams there, and most of them are am teams. We aren't gonna get many viewers for an am tournament with a little bit of Ambush on the side.

FPS Fest was this weekend? Welp...I go straight to gen discussion so I never see front page. wouldve thought there'd be a sticky thread of some sort. Is it worth watching lol

FPS Fest was this weekend? Welp...I go straight to gen discussion so I never see front page. wouldve thought there'd be a sticky thread of some sort. Is it worth watching lol

I recommend following Beyond twitter and reading the giant ass text on top of the forums for AGL.

I don't see why people are comparing a CoD Scene that is full on for Esports with full dev support and being on the MLG circuit to a game with lackluster dev support, no eSports features and no major league support. But kay.

COD stream hit over 27,000 viewers at one point.  and I saw Halo get 2,050 for maybe an hour?

I dont think anyone should be shocked at all by this, and if you are then you really need to keep a closer pulse to the competitive FPS scene.

From somebody at the event, they're using modded 5sk settings with a storm rifle that insta kills from half a map away.

If only i wasn't srs

I don't see why people are comparing a CoD Scene that is full on for Esports with full dev support and being on the MLG circuit to a game with lackluster dev support, no eSports features and no major league support. But kay.

Cuz both games go pew pew