GH057ayame

Restore Your Faith In Halo.

if we can all start to believe halo is alive the community WILL start to grow. Just believe in Ghost and 343i. even posting on these forums will help the community. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like that ^^^ :)

IMO 343i shouldn't have rushed the game to try and beat COD's release date.. Bioshock infinite pushed the release date wayyyy back and look at how awesome it was. So did GTA 5 and I'm pretty sure it'll be awesome. 

I believe the general opinion is that Microsoft rushed 343i to release Halo 4 at a certain time. 

I just think it's funny that so many people here have no hope for halo, and think it is and will always be complete trash.

I mean, if you really don't have hope for halo than why are you still here?  You're just wasting your time for what?  Venting anger?  Venting regret?  Just leave to make it good for all of us.

I for one agree with ghost that things are certainly improving and honestly I don't find halo 4 to be *that* bad- I still think that v4 halo 4 is far better than cod, battlefield, etc. even with sprint and no descope.   Honestly, I have fun with halo despite its flaws- and despite it being worse than halo 1,2,3 it's still a good game.  And I do believe that halo 5 will be better.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That's a long list of reasons to trust 343i. Just letting everyone know that the list of reasons to distrust 343i is twice as long, most being the fact that they added the shit they supposedly 'fixed' more than 6 months post-release.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"Hopefully the next game will be better." - Halo fans

At least we can safely say the next game will be better than the last. Probably the first time we can say that all series. Nothing can be worse than Halo 4, right?

At least we can safely say the next game will be better than the last. Probably the first time we can say that all series. Nothing can be worse than Halo 4, right?

remember reach? :kappa:

I will give Halo one more chance with the new settings coming out and Pit. Seriously, Halo 4 needs no sprint.

remember reach? :kappa:

lol zbns is so much better than Halo 4 (gameplay wise). But overall yea reach was worse. The gameplay in zbns is better than v4 imo. No sprint would maybe get it to a tie. Ghost can only do so much, without descope though it's so tough.

lol zbns is so much better than Halo 4 (gameplay wise). But overall yea reach was worse. The gameplay in zbns is better than v4 imo. No sprint would maybe get it to a tie. Ghost can only do so much, without descope though it's so tough.

agreed (kinda) :)

To be honest, with the decline we have seen since H3 - I find it hard to believe they can possibly make an even worse Halo game.

Then again, thats what I said after Reach...  At some point its gotta start going up instead of down, doesn't it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

halo 4 as it stands is still the worst in the series. There is nothing to really get excited about we are peaked at 25k no matter what they do to the game and 500 in thowdown.

Once the New systems come in soon and new games we will strugle to hit 10k after only year after release. I am not trying to be negative but thats the reality of it. Mlg wont touch this game for good reason, we can only hope h5 learns what went wrong in halo reach and h4 and we have a solid game. 

You did about all you could other then remove sprint but we are still behind by a good amount v7 of reach for the simple fact we had desc oping and no sprint and camo and a working koth and could drop the flag. 

I think things that could possibly get throwdown to double the population is in game ranks which we wont get and descoping and removal of sprint. We are peaked and its only a downward trend from here on.

I just think it's funny that so many people here have no hope for halo, and think it is and will always be complete trash.

I mean, if you really don't have hope for halo than why are you still here?  You're just wasting your time for what?  Venting anger?  Venting regret?  Just leave to make it good for all of us.

I for one agree with ghost that things are certainly improving and honestly I don't find halo 4 to be *that* bad- I still think that v4 halo 4 is far better than cod, battlefield, etc. even with sprint and no descope.   Honestly, I have fun with halo despite its flaws- and despite it being worse than halo 1,2,3 it's still a good game.  And I do believe that halo 5 will be better.  

we are here because we like halo and this is the only site still left for halo.

we are here because we like halo and this is the only site still left for halo.

no, you liked Halo. I can see some people that have been complaining since h2 why halo isnt more like h2 lol halo has changed a lot over the years, but people keep thinking Halo is H2. or Halo is H3. Halo is a beast that changes every title. but ppl keep hoping itll go back to h2 formula, or h3 formula haha h5 will not be h2 or h3 itll be h5 formula.

Its not a bad game, its just not the greatest Halo game. If you removed the preconceived notions from halo fans that theyve come to expect from a halo game, and put in a new fanbase (lol) playing the game without any bias, then you wouldnt have as much outrage. but that is all hypothetical, everyone that owns an xbox knows what halo is

But stay optimistic. 343 are trying to make amends. 343 gives more developer support than Bungie, I'll give them that

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its not a bad game, its just not the greatest Halo game. If you removed the preconceived notions from halo fans that theyve come to expect from a halo game, and put in a new fanbase (lol) playing the game without any bias, then you wouldnt have as much outrage. but that is all hypothetical, everyone that owns an xbox knows what halo is

But stay optimistic. 343 are trying to make amends. 343 gives more developer support than Bungie, I'll give them that

Yeah, I'm impressed with the dev support, even if it's bringing back things that should have been in a Halo game from the start.

If they make a solid Halo game off launch, we could really see them push it into a great Halo game. Bungie (AFAIK) never did weekly bulletins, bi-weekly MM updates, listened to as much community feedback as 343 does, threw a huge tournament for Halo players, really promoted the competitive league etc.

To be honest, with the decline we have seen since H3 - I find it hard to believe they can possibly make an even worse Halo game.

Then again, thats what I said after Reach...  At some point its gotta start going up instead of down, doesn't it?

You and I. We are alike son. Perhaps a little too alike for my comfort. GET OUTTA MY HEAD!

Bit of a ridiculous thread, of course it's going to look good when stated like this.  Negatives far out way the positives in my opinion, will have to wait and see for Halo 5.

JUST GIVE ME DESCOPE, REAL RANKS, NO SPRINT, FLAG JUGGLING. BASICALLY AN OVERALL CLASSIC HALO GAME AND I'LL BE HAPPY - LETHUL OUT :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :bman:   

:lxthul:  = :goat: 

Been saying it since 2007.

Your signature makes me want to cry Bx.

Remember the marketing they used to sell Halo 4? "Feels like Halo." "Competitive Fast paced multiplayer." I really thought this game would learn from Reach. Unfortunately I cannot let go of such great memories that I have had in Halo 2 and 3 unlike almost all of my old Halo friends who have moved on. Those memories are things that keep me hoping for Halo to return to the slightest bit of its former glory days. 

• Upvote (+1) 2