GH057ayame

Restore Your Faith In Halo.

A lot of people probably don't realize how far Halo 4 has come since launch. Appreciate everything you do for the community Ghost keep up the good work man

agree'd it's taken massive leaps over how it was at launch :D

and the best part is the more faith and support we show the better things can get :D

Couldn't agree more, Ghost. But, People think that just because there's sprint and no descope that its still bad. Yes, that's a more traditional Halo but you can't just remove a mechanic from the game after it was designed with it in mind. People need to realize how much we have going for us now. How much support we have. And that we have a lot of amazing people (Bravo, Quinn, BSAngel, Ghostayame) working on this game and the tournaments. Keep up the hard work man.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

yahtzee some kid just made no sprint and descope in his basement I just want an answer from 343 why 1 kid can do it and a whole company cant, I asked bravo on twitter and got blocked for it lmaooo

They said it was a MOD. Not a hidden feature. And it still has an incredible amount of problems.

The post-game release support has been very good, but we need an e-sport ready Halo 5 and definitive developer support from the get go that is mostly what people are complaining about when they say "lack of developer support" it needs to be a focus of the development process. Its the fact that Halo is still obsolete an e-sport(no spec mode, no in game streams, no dev run or sponsored 4v4 tournaments) and that there is no in game ranking system like 1-50 or division system like other games have. 

I always dreamed of Halo having its own league someday(similar to other games like LoL or SC), MLG used to kind of be that just because of how long they ran the game/contracted pro players but I think an official Halo league(maybe even AGL could be that someday) sponsored or supported by the developers would be the ultimate for the community. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wait, when are legendary BRs coming out? Just played that playlist tonight and didn't see it at all

When it is laid out in a list this this, yeah, I do think we have it pretty good. There are areas in need of improvement, but they have been listening to us, and this is the main thing. 

I think its going to be worth looking out for Halo 5. As it has been previously said, a lot of things have been built into this game, and in a way, I like it like it is. Spend more time perfecting Halo 5 for when it comes out. Halo 4 was flawed, and has been improved, yet there seems to be a lot of bitching still.

When it is laid out in a list this this, yeah, I do think we have it pretty good. There are areas in need of improvement, but they have been listening to us, and this is the main thing. 

I think its going to be worth looking out for Halo 5. As it has been previously said, a lot of things have been built into this game, and in a way, I like it like it is. Spend more time perfecting Halo 5 for when it comes out. Halo 4 was flawed, and has been improved, yet there seems to be a lot of bitching still.

so many unnecessary changes tho the only thing that really improved the game was the weapon tuning all we need is no sprint and descope and numbers will double I bet

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

whoever reads this if you're happy with the way halo is now neg rep me if you're not and know there needs to be changes plus rep me lmao I expect at least 100 plus rep on this post when I wake up

No, I am not happy with the way Halo is. I am negging you because you are baiting people and acting like an immature dick for no reason. 

I figure if you are in fact immature, then you will care that I negged you, and if you are not, then you will not care since it is an imaginary red internet point. 

There are a lot better ways to get your point across. 

EDIT: I plus repped your later post because it was more constructive.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Sorry I think I am missing something here. I completely understand why Sprint is frowned upon, but can some one please explain every one else's hatred of de-scope? Of course other than it simply being in previous games.

Sorry I think I am missing something here. I completely understand why Sprint is frowned upon, but can some one please explain every one else's hatred of de-scope? Of course other than it simply being in previous games.

watch this gameplay and tell me br fights don't take 10x more skill with descope 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Great Read. Gh057 has done an awesome job with the Team Throwdown playlist. We need to keep progressing forward with Halo 5 around the corner.

• Upvote (+1) 8

JUST GIVE ME DESCOPE, REAL RANKS, NO SPRINT, FLAG JUGGLING. BASICALLY AN OVERALL CLASSIC HALO GAME AND I'LL BE HAPPY - LETHUL OUT :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :bman:

YEAH WHAT HE SAID - VINNYZEGUINEA OUT :walshy:

• Downvote (-1) 5

JUST GIVE ME DESCOPE, REAL RANKS, NO SPRINT, FLAG JUGGLING. BASICALLY AN OVERALL CLASSIC HALO GAME AND I'LL BE HAPPY - LETHUL OUT :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul: :bman:

NEED MORE CAPS LOCK

watch this gameplay and tell me br fights don't take 10x more skill with descope 

I can agree with that, is there anything else?

I just wish people would stop getting out their pitchforks over no sprint and descope. I mean, I want them back too. But realistically they will both stay in Halo 4. I just wish people would just enjoy the game instead of wanting it to be something it isn't and might not ever be. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

naa that's the only gameplay I could find on youtube of descope

Is there any other reasons that you would want it in Halo 5 other than the increased of skill needed to use weapons well? I'm just trying to get a better understanding. I played Halo 3 better than I play H4. Never know, descope and sprint could be the problem! 

Is there any other reasons that you would want it in Halo 5 other than the increased of skill needed to use weapons well? I'm just trying to get a better understanding. I played Halo 3 better than I play H4. Never know, descope and sprint could be the problem!

I want it in halo 4 lmao if it doesn't get put in h4 and isn't in h5 then R.I.P halo but no other reason besides the skill gap increasing because h4 is easy as shit right now the way it is

This being a mainly competitive forum, the main reason is because of how much more skill it takes with descope in the game.  I didnt watch that youtube vid because ive already seen descope gameplay, so idk if the youtube vid showed any use of the sniper, but thats also a HUGE part of why descope is so important.  Sniping is way too easy in this game when you can just stand in the middle of a street getting shot at and just take your time to line up on a persons head.

I cant count the amount of times I'll be shooting a sniper with a BR knowing he's taking his time zoomed in and blaining me because none of the shots take him out of scope. It's much harder to have to either try to line up a no scope or try and get a quick scope in.

You also mentioned not knowing how sprint could be a problem.  Sprint is a huge problem mainly to me because instead of having to think strategically about where you move around the map, if you get caught in a bad position and start getting lit up, you can just bow your head and sprint away.  While in past games, if you make a bad push you dont have the ability to just duck your head and sprint out of there.  90% of the time you're gonna get punished for making a bad decision, thus making the game take more skill.

Again, I cant count the amount of times I can get 3 shots into a person while they sprint away and can sneak around a corner, or drop down bottom somewhere and have their teammates come help put shots in you and you cant clean up the kill.

Like i said, this being mainly a competitive forum, it makes the game take more skill, thus increases the skill gap, and makes it more enjoyable to watch.  Pro players really separate themselves from the rest and makes it more entertaining to watch people become so good and teams dominate, and for other teams to form and try and take them out.  Hence why AGL 8 was so fun to watch because people enjoyed seeing ambush get knocked off the number 1 spot.  It all ties together!

• Upvote (+1) 1

halo 4 aswell as 343i have come a long way since launch, anyone that thinks otherwise either didn't play it at launch or had ridiculously high expectations, however that is not the real problem here.

the truth is that despite all the improvements that have been done since launch the game was so bad to begin with that everyone pretty much just left, the most signifigant thing that halo 5/6 need is to be good by default, I don't even mean CE/2 good I mean 3 good and unless they can provide a game that is good at its core it matters not how much developer support they provide.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I realize how far H4 has come, and I would love to have every bit of faith in 343i to make H5 great. But its so hard when I(we?) were hoping to have a great game with H4, and were completely let down. At this moment i completely agree with Gandhi's statement of waiting till mid November.