CyReN

E3 2013 Discussion

Very interesting indeed. If only the Sony fanboys took the time to read that and maybe understand what Microsoft are doing it trying to advance, not just rehash the same stuff each generation. Microsoft may be money hungry (what company isn't, though?) but they sure as hell aren't stupid and I think if people took the time to understand exactly why Microsoft are implementing these things for the Xb1, they'd understand that in a year/two years time, people will go, "Yeah that was actually a really smart move by Microsoft."

100% agreed. It really is time to move from a  multitude of discs laying around/worth nothing on the resale market to the digital era for console gaming. Also, if they follow true to the Steam way's we may even see game prices drop significantly. I believe Microsoft will take things in the right direction; however, 343i is a whole another question.. 

im still bout grabbing the Xbone but everyone and their grandmother is seriously hating MS right now

100% agreed. It really is time to move from a  multitude of discs laying around/worth nothing on the resale market to the digital era for console gaming. Also, if they follow true to the Steam way's we may even see game prices drop significantly. I believe Microsoft will take things in the right direction; however, 343i is a whole another question.. 

Yeah,that's true. Microsoft will probably suffer from day one sales in comparison to day one sales for the 360 vs PS3 but in the long term I think it will help them vastly. We will see teething problems but once it's all straightened out, they'll be fine.

"It takes risk to gain reward and the risks taken to get you ahead in your life are well worth taking."

http://www.neowin.net/news/anonymous-xbox-engineer-explains-drm-and-microsofts-xbox-one-intentions

Hell of a read from a supposed X1 engineer and the explanation behind DRM. 

nice read. he does discuss some things microsoft can improve on, and i will buy the xb1 when it does. they do need to get their messaging improved and not have to rely on some sketch internet forums to explain what they really mean to do. id replace one of the suits with an xbox Kevin Butler. lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Somewhere out there in the internet there's an article saying the demos they had in e3 on the xbox one wasn't actually on the xbox one but on a Windows 7 with gtx 7xx gfx

Somewhere out there in the internet there's an article saying the demos they had in e3 on the xbox one wasn't actually on the xbox one but on a Windows 7 with gtx 7xx gfx

Most demos, not all, are shown on PC at E3. It's been like that for a while now.

Sony and Microsoft are both becoming tools, I'm about to say fuck it and switch to PC/Steam. 

Steambox FTW  :maven:

How can you take that video seriously when he's wearing that on his head. 

regarding the saucey video.

do you have to jail break your iphone to tether? I thought you can make ur iphone a hotspot without having to jailbreak, but you have to pay a monthly fee to ur service porvider?

do you have to jail break your iphone to tether? I thought you can make ur iphone a hotspot without having to jailbreak, but you have to pay a monthly fee to ur service porvider?

I think you can pay to make it a hotspot but to tether for free you have to jailbreak it

Both options are a pain to do - and the fact he made it sound like the solution to the problem was un real

I think you can pay to make it a hotspot but to tether for free you have to jailbreak it

Both options are a pain to do - and the fact he made it sound like the solution to the problem was un real

What... I just got rid of my iphone (because they're trash... for a s4) but you can definitely make it a hotspot for no charge or without it being jail broken. You just go into the phone settings and turn on "Hotspot" and boom it's a hotspot... I used the feature ALL THE TIME. the only reason it could/would cost me money is if i went over my Data limit for that month, Which on my iphone was 6 gigs so that never happened. (At least in Canada with Telus as your provider you can)

Galaxy S3/S4 >>>>>>>>>>>> Iphones 5.

Sorry, extremely off topic post.