CyReN

E3 2013 Discussion

If Xbox didn't have halo this would be the easiest switch ever.

Blacklight looks so fun. I wonder if that will have Ranks?

I made a list of games which I can play on all current/next gen consoles and PC..

Overall, I'm more or less have no choice but to buy the XboxOne if I wanna play Halo 5, Dead rising 3 or Sunset Overdrive.(optional I guess, unsure if it'll be "that" good)

Almost everything else could be on the PS4/360/PC..

I liked how people could just basically walk up and join your party, that was cool. I also heard that Multiplayer is a bunch of people meet in a open field and start fighting or something like that.

That is really interesting to me as well. I can't wait to get more information on a lot of these games. There is still so much to learn before I pass a final judgement. I really enjoy how exciting E3 is for the gaming platform. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So glad I preordered my PS4, Destiny, AC4, Ghosts. Can't wait for PC Titanfall preorders alongside The Division.

This E3 has just been so great, PS4 dominance, amazing games, now the wait for all of this to come out :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't understand why Microsoft didn't make sure that Halo 5 was ready for release with the Xbox one. It would definitely have made ps4 v xb1 a more difficult decision.

That is really interesting to me as well. I can't wait to get more information on a lot of these games. There is still so much to learn before I pass a final judgement. I really enjoy how exciting E3 is for the gaming platform. 

Yeah the mystery surrounding Destiny is crazy, I hate it how companies tease like that.

Blacklight looks so fun. I wonder if that will have Ranks?

Blacklight is already been out on PC for a long time, so you can check that out.

You have to realize that ever since the Sony conference ended, the support guys have been getting a lot of shit from people who don't even want an Xbox anyway and are just talking to them to troll them. It isn't fair because most of the support guys probably didn't even see what the Xbox One looked like before hand, and they have absolutely no say in what happened with its policy, yet they take a huge brunt of shit from internet trolls. 

Yep. Sony fanboys made a facebook group dedicated to downvoting every xbox youtube video Lol. I actually don't mind all this public backlash, I am fine playing my 360 for a year and hopefully Microsoft comes out with a cheaper, slim, less-draconian xbox1 version a year after receiving all the crappier sales. If they dont, well its no loss to me either, I'll switch to ps4. I still have a feeling they'll be successful because there are ppl that just arent affected or dont care about their policies.

• Upvote (+1) 2

this is all very familiar , I feel like I am watching 343 destroy halo again but now its m$ destroy xbox 

every new piece of info released makes it worse 

It's bad, but whats funny is that for me personally there's not much that's going to affect me negatively. The no backwards compatibility is my biggest issue. The used games thing isn't really a problem for me. I never sell my games and the only game I share with friends is Assassins Creed, but that whole series is now dead to me. I live in the USA, I have internet, I am probably not going to become a pro gamer and have to deal with LANs, I don't care about the $100 difference, and I don't play with a headset. Sure I like playing Halo competitively but I am past my prime and I am not in middle school/high school anymore with all the time in the world to grind MLG. 

So then there's the positives. The games are way better IMO. Twitch integration is dope. Partnership with the NFL is dope. Multi tasking is cool. And I would regret not getting Halo 5. Its not really much of a decision for me, the only decision I have to make is when to actually buy the console. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's shitty how Microsoft is treating a lot of the people who have been paid subscribers to them for 5+ years.

We've seen recently that Microsoft has gone back and fixed issues that they released, with Windows 8 and they are releasing the 8.1 upgrade.  I'm hoping they come around and stop being assholes to the people who helped put them where they are.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yKJpKce.jpg?1

My brother is a maths teacher; trust me the kids aren't budging from the respective consoles.

Also PS4 free to play games won't require a ps PLUS subscription.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also PS4 free to play games won't require a ps PLUS subscription.

That's good that they are staying free for Free to Play games. Is there any word on Dust 514 becoming a PS4 title?

Blacklight is already been out on PC for a long time, so you can check that out.

I just figured that out lol thanks for the info though.

So hold on lets say i break my kinect camera for the XBone would the system no longer work?

That's good that they are staying free for Free to Play games. Is there any word on Dust 514 becoming a PS4 title?

I just figured that out lol thanks for the info though.

Dust 514 only said to be ps3, but they said theyll be updating it for the next 10 years (and I believe them since they are the makers of EVE Online) so it might be re-released on ps4. but ive been hearing "p2w" about it. planetside 2 looks much better imo, but id still play both f2ps if im getting ps4 :D

So hold on lets say i break my kinect camera for the XBone would the system no longer work?

"break" it ehh ;)

inb4loophole :P

Breaking news: Sales for Sledgehammers reach an all-time high!

it's not even about poor people, what about soldiers who love xbox?

guess their shit out of luck

m$ is going to lose because they are actively excluding people

Microsoft is playing around with codes that will allow military personal to play the Xbox one.

I remember when Microsoft introduced Xbox live to broadband only while Sony did it with dial up. People were outraged because they annihilated a lot of people. Years later I think its safe to say Microsoft won that battle by a wide margin.

Apple never played it safe as a company and look how they turned out. You have to innovate as a tech company.

Dust 514 only said to be ps3, but they said theyll be updating it for the next 10 years (and I believe them since they are the makers of EVE Online) so it might be re-released on ps4. but ive been hearing "p2w" about it. planetside 2 looks much better imo, but id still play both f2ps if im getting ps4 :D

Yeah Sony wants to keep it's consoles on a 10 year life cycle which means the PS3 will be supported until roughly 2016, but if CCP said Dust 514 is a gonna be a 10 year shooter then that put it's life span to like what? 2022-2023? Which means at some point Dust 514 will make the jump to PS4.

I'm assuming the Kinect not functioning in any way would result in a screen similar to the controller disconnected screen on the 360 not allowing you to continue in your gaming endeavors. My opinion.

I can say that I do not look forward to every 12 year old up to 80 year olds having a Kinect mic that picks up all the background noise, music, and screaming. I feel that I will end up muting a good 75% of the Xbox Community. I hope M$ makes it easier to mute people.

JBEE IS THE LEGENDARY VOICE OF REASON

http://www.neowin.net/news/anonymous-xbox-engineer-explains-drm-and-microsofts-xbox-one-intentions

Hell of a read from a supposed X1 engineer and the explanation behind DRM. 

Very interesting indeed. If only the Sony fanboys took the time to read that and maybe understand what Microsoft are doing ie,  trying to advance, not just rehash the same stuff each generation. Microsoft may be money hungry (what company isn't, though?) but they sure as hell aren't stupid and I think if people took the time to understand exactly why Microsoft are implementing these things for the Xb1, they'd understand that in a year/two years time and people will go, "Yeah that was actually a really smart move by Microsoft."

• Upvote (+1) 2