Super Smash Bros.

Battlefront 3  :D

Tom Clancey's The Division

Halo 5

Watch Dogs

Titanfall

Infamous Second Son

Beyond Two Souls

I think Tom Clancey's The Division was the surprise hit of E3.

• Upvote (+1) 2

C. Unless Halo 5 sucks, then B. I can't justify getting an xbox one when I can buy all their exclusives on PC.

So then it's not Sony who wins it's PC? Really all their games are on PC? Or are you just referring to Titanfall?

Wasn't absurd when people had 360s and PlayStation 3s. And the people who couldn't afford intenert nor a $500 console still ended up buying one either used or when there was a price drop, was still able to play the system. They don't get that option at all now. Fuck the minority though, right?

Still absurd, I don't care about not having XBL if thats your preference, but if you don't have the internet and then spend your money on that kind of shit, even if its used, you need to get your priorities straight, especially in this day and age.

And yep, essentially, why care about a part of the population who a) is likely too poor for a system or b) of an age in which they don't care about playing video games. Sure, 'checking in' every 24 hours is a bit extreme, but isn't that big of a hassle considering how widespread the internet is.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Wasn't absurd when people had 360s and PlayStation 3s. And the people who couldn't afford intenert nor a $500 console still ended up buying one either used or when there was a price drop, was still able to play the system. They don't get that option at all now. Fuck the minority though, right?

Still absurd, I don't care about not having XBL if thats your preference, but if you don't have the internet and then spend your money on that kind of shit, even if its used, you need to get your priorities straight, especially in this day and age.

And yep, essentially, why care about a part of the population who a) is likely too poor for a system or B) of an age in which they don't care about playing video games. Sure, 'checking in' every 24 hours is a bit extreme, but isn't that big of a hassle considering how widespread the internet is.

Exactly i mean i can get phone signal out at my cottage in literally the middle of no where and hot spot it as internet and connect to xbox live for a second and get off and im good that is literally in a place where there is no towns for at least an hour

• Downvote (-1) 1

And yep, essentially, why care about a part of the population who a) is likely too poor for a system or B) of an age in which they don't care about playing video games. Sure, 'checking in' every 24 hours is a bit extreme, but isn't that big of a hassle considering how widespread the internet is.

Nah regardless i'll always still care about those who get left out on good things. Doesn't matter why they're poor i'm not gonna judge, but in the end regardless why they are poor and don't have internet they can't play it which sucks and i do feel their pain. Their attitude towards the consumer(us) is insulting. I'm not gonna give someone money who's insulting me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So i'm guessing you're not picking a console till you see H5?

From the Poll a couple posts up it's C for me if Halo 5 is worth it. If Halo 5 isn't worth it then B.

So then it's not Sony who wins it's PC? Really all their games are on PC? Or are you just referring to Titanfall?

I think Sony won press conference wise. PC is getting good support from Microsoft, which is great. Titanfall and Quantum Break are rumored for PC. Not all, not even half so far, just the ones I'm interested in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Sony won press conference wise. PC is getting good support from Microsoft, which is great. Titanfall and Quantum Break are rumored for PC. Not all, not even half so far, just the ones I'm interested in.

There's no doubt about it, Sony won at E3, the analysts are saying they won, the internet is saying they won, they won. It's as simple as that, you can have your opinion on who's you liked more, but if you're the minority in a voting system you kinda gotta accept that they won. Kinda how the minority has to except that they won't be able to play Xbox One.

Doesn't M$ profit from PC gaming too? Why don't they push more PC gaming?

Nah regardless i'll always still care about those who get left out on good things. Doesn't matter why they're poor i'm not gonna judge, but in the end regardless why they are poor and don't have internet they can't play it which sucks and i do feel their pain. Their attitude towards the consumer(us) is insulting. I'm not gonna give someone money who's insulting me.

Poor people should have more concerns than spending their money on an xbox.

What Microsoft is doing in the long run will be looked at as the future of purchasing games and licensing on consoles, they aren't entirely idiotic and aren't trying to insult you, they're instituting a massive change, and change is always met with hate.

What Microsoft is doing in the long run will be looked at as the future of purchasing games and licensing on consoles, they aren't entirely idiotic and aren't trying to insult you, they're instituting a massive change, and change is always met with hate.

It's my opinion about whether someone poor should be allowed to buy a console or not. You don't think they should be buying a console, well that's not up to you, if they want to let them. But again that's my opinion.

Okay, it's "change" and what positive is coming out of this "change". Cause their "change" is just more control, it's not like steam at all which people keep comparing it too. PSN had been doing the more Steam approach with their discounts. They let use sell our games, buy games for cheap with PS+ and share the digital downloads with one other friend vice versa for free.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's no doubt about it, Sony won at E3, the analysts are saying they won, the internet is saying they won, they won. It's as simple as that, you can have your opinion on who's you liked more, but if you're the minority in a voting system you kinda gotta accept that they won. Kinda how the minority has to except that they won't be able to play Xbox One.

They do profit from PC gaming, just not as much profit as the Xbox. I would love to see them push a heavy amount of PC games, but I'm not really sure exactly why they haven't. Both consoles should be great, it's just I don't play many multiplayer games, besides Halo, so the PS4 just fits me better. I can't say which console will be better, just which one is made more specifically for me.

it's not even about poor people, what about soldiers who love xbox?

guess their shit out of luck

m$ is going to lose because they are actively excluding people

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have a question. How does gaining exclusives work? Is it mostly a money thing? Cause why doesn't Sony just throw a large chunk of change at someon like Square Enix and Destiny to get their games as exclusives? Cause those are console selling games. They needed those game to solodify themselves.

They do profit from PC gaming, just not as much profit as the Xbox. I would love to see them push a heavy amount of PC games, but I'm not really sure exactly why they haven't. Both consoles should be great, it's just I don't play many multiplayer games, besides Halo, so the PS4 just fits me better. I can't say which console will be better, just which one is made more specifically for me.

Yeah, well the PS4 is the cheaper and more powerful system and all the good games are multi-platform. So if you're a single player kinda guy PS4 is for you. I'm on the same boat, don't care for Halo anymore, my competitive games are fighting games now. The only thing i want is for the PS4 to sell me with a big exclusive, they already got my money, but it'd be nice to have one big game, like FF15 or KH3 which is what i thought i was gonna be getting was exclusive badd ass games.

Part of why Microsoft has the exclusives it does is because of the DRM and the money.

it's not even about poor people, what about soldiers who love xbox?

guess their shit out of luck

m$ is going to lose because they are actively excluding people

The last thing I care about is American soldiers 'protecting' freedom across the globe.

• Downvote (-1) 1

The last thing I care about is American soldiers 'protecting' freedom across the globe.

way to rationalize avoiding the point i made

sweet defense mechanism bro !

not everyone has access to internet 24/7 like your basement dwelling self

way to rationalize avoiding the point i made

sweet defense mechanism bro !

Anyone I know in the military at a foreign base has internet access.

Also, that percent of the population is .0000001%

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'll pick up a Xbox One if H5 turns out to be great, but if not I just don't really see a point in getting it personally. PC/PS4/WiiU will be fine for me.

I disagree.

Xbox One had more/better exclusives, a more entertaining conference, Sony talked about music for 30% of the time (Sound familiar?), said DRM is not happening on PS4, but went back on what they said when they announced publishers can control DRM. The only thing Xbox One is losing in is the $500 price tag.

I disagree.

Xbox One had more/better exclusives, a more entertaining conference, Sony talked about music for 30% of the time (Sound familiar?), said DRM is not happening on PS4, but went back on what they said when they announced publishers can control DRM. The only thing Xbox One is losing in is the $500 price tag.

Don't forget the Xbox One has much more functionality when it comes to being a household device.

Don't forget the Xbox One has much more functionality when it comes to being a household device.

Not sure if sarcasm, but I agree.

Also, the PS4 U.I. got leaked and it looks garbage IMO. 

Luckily the X1 will have a menu like 360's except customizable.

I have a question. How does gaining exclusives work? Is it mostly a money thing? Cause why doesn't Sony just throw a large chunk of change at someon like Square Enix and Destiny to get their games as exclusives? Cause those are console selling games. They needed those game to solodify themselves.

Yeah, well the PS4 is the cheaper and more powerful system and all the good games are multi-platform. So if you're a single player kinda guy PS4 is for you. I'm on the same boat, don't care for Halo anymore, my competitive games are fighting games now. The only thing i want is for the PS4 to sell me with a big exclusive, they already got my money, but it'd be nice to have one big game, like FF15 or KH3 which is what i thought i was gonna be getting was exclusive badd ass games.

Exclusives games are bought by one of the big three, and they get a small, but larger than normal, percentage of the profit of that game.  In exchange, whatever company it is exclusive to usually covers some of the developing cost. The reason AAA titles don't do exclusives is that they will make more profit selling to all systems rather than just one. The demand is larger. 

I think there will be great exclusive titles for Sony, it's just a lot of companies that are owned by Sony are releasing games this year. Naughty Dog, Quantic Dream, and Santa Monica each put or are putting out a game this year.

I disagree.

I wasn't real thrilled with either company's exclusives. And the PS4 has better specs and hardware. Might not matter much to most people, but I still take it into consideration.

I wasn't real thrilled with either company's exclusives. And the PS4 has better specs and hardware. Might not matter much to most people, but I still take it into consideration.

All PS4 has is a smidge better RAM... and a lot of people like the exclusives for Xbox a lot (Quantum Break, Ryse, etc.)

I disagree.

Lol what'd i say? Sure you liked the Xbox One conference more, but when it's a versus that is based on votes it's not what YOU think it's wht the majority think. the internet and analysts all say Sonys conference was better. Sorry you are the minority.

Sony didn't talk about music %30 of the time you are exagerating. Sony quickly talked about music and movies as is expected from next gen and went back to games, it wasn't an hour of music and TV.

The bets games at E3 weren't even exclusives so i could careless what Xbox One has to offer in terms of exclusives. PS4 has a stronger piece of hardware and is cheaper. You can play all the big games ont he PS4 too.

You got a snippet of what the U.I looks like, it looks a lot better, the messaging on the system looked easy and looked like a quick thing which is better than sending a message everytime. You just sound like you're finding things to complain about cause you want to like the Xbox One more. PS+ with it's new UI > XBL.

No Sony did not back on what they said, publishers i'm pretty sure always had the right, the difference is M$ is pushing it on their console, their infrastructure is based around it. Sonys exclusives will for sure not have DRM and neither will the other games. Sony said themselves they will allow you to sell your games, if the 3rd party developers want to enforce the DRM they can, i'm pretty sure they always could like how EA charges the EA pass.

People also use the dedicated servers as an argument, Sony games already use dedicated servers for their games, so i was told. The creators of Drive Club said they would being using their own server as well with Gaikai.

Both consoles wenre't impressive when it came to games that launch with the console, but Sony was more impressive selling a better piece of hardware at a cheaper price while not enforcing DRM either. Sony won the E3 conference, you can have your opinion, but majority rules.

Exclusives games are bought by one of the big three, and they get a small, but larger than normal, percentage of the profit of that game. In exchange, whatever company it is exclusive to usually covers some of the developing cost. The reason AAA titles don't do exclusives is that they will make more profit selling to all systems rather than just one. The demand is larger.

I think there will be great exclusive titles for Sony, it's just a lot of companies that are owned by Sony are releasing games this year. Naughty Dog, Quantic Dream, and Santa Monica each put or are putting out a game this year.

Yeah, but i think Sony needed to take one of those big games for themselves. Either Kindgom Hearts 3 or Destiny. If it was Destiny M$ would be completely done. Destiny an exlcusive launching with the cheaper, but more powerful console? Come on. lol

All PS4 has is a smidge better RAM... and a lot of people like the exclusives for Xbox a lot (Quantum Break, Ryse, etc.)

a smidge better? No it's a lot better. Don't forget 3gb of RAM is going to the Xbox Ones OS while 8gb of DDR5 will be going to games on the PS4 which is a big deal. Sony also has a better graphics card, it's custom built or something cause they have more of an exlcusive to the product or so i'm told. The hardware is far more superior than the Xbox Ones which PC gamers know. Go watch to the TGN channel on Youtube. They talk about Xbox One vs PS4.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Lol what'd i say? Sure you liked the Xbox One conference more, but when it's a versus that is based on votes it's not what YOU think it's wht the majority think. the internet and analysts all say Sonys conference was better. Sorry you are the minority.

Sony didn't talk about music %30 of the time you are exagerating. Sony quickly talked about music and movies as is expected from next gen and went back to games, it wasn't an hour of music and TV.

The bets games at E3 weren't even exclusives so i could careless what Xbox One has to offer in terms of exclusives. PS4 has a stronger piece of hardware and is cheaper. You can play all the big games ont he PS4 too.

You got a snippet of what the U.I looks like, it looks a lot better, the messaging on the system looked easy and looked like a quick thing which is better than sending a message everytime. You just sound like you're finding things to complain about cause you want to like the Xbox One more. PS+ with it's new UI > XBL.

No Sony did not back on what they said, publishers i'm pretty sure always had the right, the difference is M$ is pushing it on their console, their infrastructure is based around it. Sonys exclusives will for sure not have DRM and neither will the other games. Sony said themselves they will allow you to sell your games, if the 3rd party developers want to enforce the DRM they can, i'm pretty sure they always could like how EA charges the EA pass.

People also use the dedicated servers as an argument, Sony games already use dedicated servers for their games, so i was told. The creators of Drive Club said they would being using their own server as well with Gaikai.

Both consoles wenre't impressive when it came to games that launch with the console, but Sony was more impressive selling a better piece of hardware at a cheaper price while not enforcing DRM either. Sony won the E3 conference, you can have your opinion, but majority rules.

Majority's opinion rules. 

Majority rules is a phrase used when a decision needs to be made. This is a question referring to preference. 

And while we are talking opinions, I feel that Sony was kind of just trying to slap MS in the face their whole conference. "We're going to talk about 40 games today!" 20 of the games were Indie games, and many were cross platform.

Then they talked about music and movies...

Then they were like ha! We let you do used games! and a day later they say... "Yeah publishers can choose to enforce DRM'

IMO, Sony just talks big... I didn't like their games... I didn't think they won.