CyReN

E3 2013 Discussion

New game from Remedy (makers of Max Payne and Alan Wake).I'm not sure how to exactly explain it, here's the trailer.

Ohhh, yeah. That one. I did watch it, was really confusing imo. I didn't really know what to make of it. Thanks.

Honestly I'm split right now cause my three favorite games were announced in E3 (Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy, Battlefield and Halo), Halo was announced for the Xbox One while Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy was announced by Sony but did not say exclusively for the PS4 during it (Win!) and checking with many sources this was confirmed (unless something happens which won't). And Battlefield will always be dual but right now I'm leaning towards Xbox One because I've been using it for awhile more of my friends are on it and of course Halo. But the extra $100 will sting

No it's not. Steam sells digital copies for a cheaper price. I've been watching a lot of stuff about this and the "professionals" say it wouldn't be that bad if they were selling them at a cheaper price physically and digitally, but they aren't. It's the same thing as before, you just can't sell your games, you can't borrow them and you need online to play an offline game. You can also paly the games you've already installed to your HDD offline, you can't do that with Xbox One.

PS+ and Steam are more similar.

its limiting the use of a game you bought to a certain area. end of story.

Alright lets have a real quick poll.

Are you getting

A. Xbox

B. Playstation

C. Both

C.

At some point.

Are you getting one particular one at launch? Or waiting a bit until you see which one is better.

Are you getting one particular one at launch? Or waiting a bit until you see which one is better.

Not getting either at launch, but I'll most likely get an Xbox One next summer. So, 6 months after launch I guess. PS4 at next Christmas. 

No fucken way.

Lol'd.

Are you getting

A. Xbox

B. Playstation

C. Both

A. Always been an Xbox fanboy, always will be.  ^_^

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully by the time I want to buy a PS4, there will be some kind of adapter so I can use an Xbox One controller on PS4. lol 

Lol'd.

A. Always been an Xbox fanboy, always will be.  ^_^

me as well, A but only for halo, otherwise id prob pick up a PS4 and have a Playstation controller internals put into an XB1 controller

I'm going to wait for the Internet hype is over and wait until the consoles have been out for a few months before I get one.

The new PS controller looks pretty good actually, a little bigger and the joysticks are supposedly better.

No fucken way.

if you don't have internet access you shouldn't be spending your money on an xbox anyways...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

its limiting the use of a game you bought to a certain area. end of story.

Lol. Nope. Steam still lets you play games offline and share with your friends. Sorry bud, but you're wrong. #dealwithit

Hopefully by the time I want to buy a PS4, there will be some kind of adapter so I can use an Xbox One controller on PS4. lol

What don't you like about the PS4 controller? Now that's it bigger the sticks don't collide and the sticks have been tightened. I think Goldenboy said he likes the PS4 controller more than the Xbox One controller and i think he might be a Xbox gamer(i'm not entirely sure).

if you don't have internet access you shouldn't be spending your money on an xbox anyways...

Why not, i didn't have internet, but i had a PS2, Xbox and Gamecube. I also didn't have XBL for a long time, but had a 360.

My Top Five

Battlefront 3 

Watch Dogs

Destiny 

Titanfall

The Division 

Why not, i didn't have internet, but i had a PS2, Xbox and Gamecube. I also didn't have XBL for a long time, but had a 360.

I shouldn't have to justify why purchasing a gaming console for $500 is absurd if you don't pay for internet each month.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The games I'm excited about:

Kingdom Hearts 3

Metal Gear Solid 5

Star Wars: Battlefront 3

Battlefield 4

Destiny

Titanfall

Halo 5

Infamous: Second Son

Super Smash Bros

Tom Clancy's The Division

Watch Dogs

I'm not sure why Rainbow 6: Patriots wasn't shown but I'm looking forward to that game as well.

If Halo 5 is anything less then Halo 2 with better visuals then I'm not touching a Xbox One, I'll buy Titanfall on PC.

I shouldn't have to justify why purchasing a gaming console for $500 is absurd if you don't pay for internet each month.

Wasn't absurd when people had 360s and PlayStation 3s. And the people who couldn't afford intenert nor a $500 console still ended up buying one either used or when there was a price drop, was still able to play the system. They don't get that option at all now. Fuck the minority though, right?

The games I'm excited about:

Kingdom Hearts 3

Metal Gear Solid 5

Star Wars: Battlefront 3

Battlefield 4

Destiny

Titanfall

Halo 5

If Halo 5 is anything less then Halo 2 with better visuals then I'm not touching a Xbox One, I'll buy Titanfall on PC.

So i'm guessing you're not picking a console till you see H5?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you getting

A. Xbox

B. Playstation

C. Both

C. Unless Halo 5 sucks, then B. I can't justify getting an xbox one when I can buy all their exclusives on PC.

• Upvote (+1) 2