CyReN

E3 2013 Discussion

I'm only excited about Destiny. Hopefully some nice surprises.

I would love to see a halo 5 trailer with something like the halo 3 motto was "finish the fight" halo 5's is something in the range of "back to the basics" I know it wont happen I can dream though

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spike will be showing the Xbox press conference tomorrow. Gametrailers, Ign, and a lot of other sites will be streaming the Sony conference. The Nintendo direct conference will be live at 7AM PT Tuesday at http://e3.nintendo.com/

Thank you pal!

What I'm looking forward to:

Destiny

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

New Xenoblade

Super Smash Bros. 4

Beyond Two Souls

Metal Gear Solid 5

Fable Anniversary

And any FF game

Can't forget that new Black Tusk Studio's game.. John Howard  :maven:

Can't forget that new Black Tusk Studio's game.. John Howard  :maven:

If the Black Tusk game is as good as they are saying, I will be all over that!

I still have faith in microsoft and the xbox one. We just have to trust them to make a good gaming console !

Microsoft signs deal with Government to give your information to the NSA/Government

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/06/nsa-prism-data-mining_n_3399310.html

Kinect is always on, always listening. Despite claims to the contrary. It is a piece of technology that can be enabled or disabled especially by someone who developed it.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/21/4353580/kinect-always-listening-on-xbox-one-privacy-is-a-top-priority

The xbox will always be connected to the internet. The Internet is no different than a door left open, especially with a camera and microphone always on in my house, that I have idea, or real control if the machine is active or not regardless of M$'s claim to the contrary.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/7/4407858/xbox-one-internet-required

We are now paying for licenses to play games. We are no longer paying for the game. Stupidly we are giving up our ownership rights. It's no different than Apple trying to make it unlawful to jailbreak iPhones. A company trying to make it illegal to do what you wish with a product you bought, that you own. Once my friend is gifted a game that belonged to me, he has no rights to sell that game. It is useless to anyone else. A company telling a customer what they can do with the product they paid for.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/79564/publishers-comment-on-xbox-one-used-games-policy

Restricting Indie developers to acquire a deal before Microsoft will publish. No more self published indie games for Microsoft. Although Sony will continue to do so.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/indie-developers-cannot-self-publish-games-on-xbox-one-6408774

At this point in time, I see absolutely no reason to trust Microsoft or support their product. Sure some of my conclusions could be viewed as the verge of conspiracy theories. Maybe you should do some research on what the Patriot Act and what the government is capable of without warrants. Now, Microsoft (who signed a data agreement with the government) is now charging you to install a camera and microphone in your house. Granted I have absolutely nothing to hide, I only have my privacy to maintain. They can promise me the world over that they won't spy, or violate that trust. Keep in mind that at the end of the day they are a company and the government signed no such agreement and no boundaries, limits, or oversight into what they can do with that kind of technology in your home. I'm not comfortable with letting that into my private domain, much less paying them for it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If the Black Tusk game is as good as they are saying, I will be all over that!

I hope it isn't the next Brute Force :trash:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm really looking forward to the Black Tusk IP and Titanfall. New multiplayer shooter IP's! (I still think Destiny will revolve around coop and story and PvP will just be an extra feature, not a main one)

Destiny Gameplay.... leggo!

Really wish I didn't have to work this week. I would just sit in my room and jerk off to the E3 stream...

@Cyren: I really enjoyed Brute Force. It was no where near what it was hyped to be... but I enjoyed it. 

343 wont be there?

I heard 343 are there, whether they are showing a trailer or whatever for a future game, I don't know. They will be showing off Spartan Assault on the floor, though.

I heard 343 are there, whether they are showing a trailer or whatever for a future game, I don't know. They will be showing off Spartan Assault on the floor, though.

Spartan assault??? tumblr_inline_mgv1q0thfP1rbw4b5.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know, I know. Try and contain your excitement.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So ready for today. Can't wait to see all this gaming news.

I want to see Destiny, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4, any Halo news, and any other sweet games that will be there.

Lord of the Rings game please?

American times are killing me. Playstation conference is on when my nation sleeps, looks like I'll be missing out on the first real look at Destiny :<

Anyone else a bit excited for a bit more information on Quantum Break ? Remedy is actually pretty kick ass in terms of single player / story telling. Max Payne 1 and 2 were awesome for there time , and Alan Wake is considered a Cult classic, it's pretty damn good.

Also curious if anyone would be interested in seeing Gears make a return for the Xbox One. Judgment was seriously lacking and had a seriously short lifespan . I think if 7 out of 15 exclusives are to be not new IP's it would be hard not to include Gears in one of those returning. 

anyway hope people enjoy the event. this is seriously do or die, go big or go home for MSFT. 

Dude this isn't Twitch lol you don't need Gootecks face : P

I'm excited for Destiny, Dark Souls II(even though its not coming out till march2014), and if more MMOs will be announced on ps4 (then I'll probably be jumping ship). Microsoft has to really bring something mindfuckingly amazing for me to put up with the $10/m XBL and used games bullshit lol

I am so excited to see Halo: Spartan Assault. I hope it's competitive.  rPqZF7M.png

I laughed harder than I should have at the K Franklin face. "Grifball hero!" "Halo 4 was built for e-sports!" 

I'm only excited about Destiny. Hopefully some nice surprises.

Same! Hopefully it's great as I'm expecting it to be!

Excited for more on Repawn's game, Black Tusk Studios' game (the one that will apparently rival Halo), potentially a new Halo. 

edit: Oh, and hoping for Shenmue 3. That has a large chance of not happening, but here is hoping.