CyReN

E3 2013 Discussion

This is actually Agnis' Philosophy, which is a basically a tech demo that shows their next gen engine at work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiIx9VJWSl8

I'm still waiting for Versus 13  :unsure:

Rumor has it Versus 13 is gonna be turned into FF15.

Things I'm excited for:

MGSV

Watch Dogs

Destiny

learning more about the Xbox One and PS4(like how much they will cost).

Hoping to hear a announcement of a Fable MMO

Elder Scrolls MMO

That's all I can think of at the moment.

For those who watch E3 on TV SpikeTV will be airing E3 this year considering G4 doesn't exist anymore.

Holy shit i'm ready for Final Fantasy, now for Halo i think they aren't going to really talk about anything because if you look at the timeline between each Halo its at least 3 years, now they might talk more about that windows 8 Halo game or more about the television series but that's it.

Holy shit i'm ready for Final Fantasy, now for Halo i think they aren't going to really talk about anything because if you look at the timeline between each Halo its at least 3 years, now they might talk more about that windows 8 Halo game or more about the television series but that's it.

But last time the 360 was backwards compatible with Halo 2, the Xbox One wont be with Halo 4. Because of this I see Halo 5 hitting some time next year.

• Upvote (+1) 1

But last time the 360 was backwards compatible with Halo 2, the Xbox One wont be with Halo 4. Because of this I see Halo 5 hitting some time next year.

Thats actually a great point didn't think about that, that changes everything maybe they will release something about Halo 5 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Microsoft recently cancelled their E3 post-press conference roundtable with the Medi!

Microsoft’s work with the press over the past few weeks has been less than stellar. Instead of delivering a single, cohesive message on the features that the Xbox One will supply players with when it launches this fall, we heard a litany of answers that seemed to paint dozens of different pictures for the future of gaming. For all we know, used games might only work if that always-on Kinect camera watches you do the Macarena right before inserting the disc. It’s obvious that Microsoft needs to work on its press presence, but it looks as if the company is cutting one of those opportunities right out of E3.

After the E3 press conferences take place, most console manufacturers carve out some time for the media. This portion of the show is known as a roundtable, where the press have an opportunity to get any and all questions that weren’t addressed during the event answered. However, it sounds like instead of dealing with all the tough questions head on, Microsoft will be skipping out on this type of conversation completely.

“Microsoft has cancelled its E3 post-press conference roundtable with the media,” said Sun Media reporter Steve Tilley. “Not sure what to make of that.”

If it’s true, we’re not too sure what to make of it, either. It’s possible that the Xbox maker just wants to avoid any more confusion, but you’d think that the best way to do that would be to come out with hard facts about the Xbox One. Hopefully, the press conference itself will be enough for everyone heading out to LA next week. 

Source: Gameranx

I just want to see some South Park Stick of Truth and GTA V game play. 

Feels like I've been waiting forever. 

Announcements are always fun, but they are generally always way in the future. Enjoy seeing things I'll be playing soon. 

Microsoft recently cancelled their E3 post-press conference roundtable with the Medi!

Microsoft’s work with the press over the past few weeks has been less than stellar. Instead of delivering a single, cohesive message on the features that the Xbox One will supply players with when it launches this fall, we heard a litany of answers that seemed to paint dozens of different pictures for the future of gaming. For all we know, used games might only work if that always-on Kinect camera watches you do the Macarena right before inserting the disc. It’s obvious that Microsoft needs to work on its press presence, but it looks as if the company is cutting one of those opportunities right out of E3.

After the E3 press conferences take place, most console manufacturers carve out some time for the media. This portion of the show is known as a roundtable, where the press have an opportunity to get any and all questions that weren’t addressed during the event answered. However, it sounds like instead of dealing with all the tough questions head on, Microsoft will be skipping out on this type of conversation completely.

“Microsoft has cancelled its E3 post-press conference roundtable with the media,” said Sun Media reporter Steve Tilley. “Not sure what to make of that.”

If it’s true, we’re not too sure what to make of it, either. It’s possible that the Xbox maker just wants to avoid any more confusion, but you’d think that the best way to do that would be to come out with hard facts about the Xbox One. Hopefully, the press conference itself will be enough for everyone heading out to LA next week. 

Source: Gameranx

Probably because they don't have answers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I had no idea Nintendo backed out, kinda sad :(

I'm really excited for Destiny. Seeing a Fable 4 would be cool too.

I love this time of year.

I just want new shooters and RPG's. Fallout 4 announcement would make me cream. 

I would not be surprised if Bethesda teased Fallout 4. I think we all know they are working on it.

Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls MMO footage, Bethesda would win E3.

Has there been anything said about Fallout 4?

Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls MMO footage, Bethesda would win E3.

I don't think the Elder Scrolls MMO will be anything huge. Seems to be getting a lot of negative feedback since they released gameplay.

Fallout 4 gameplay will be a megaton though.

I don't think the Elder Scrolls MMO will be anything huge. Seems to be getting a lot of negative feedback since they released gameplay.

Fallout 4 gameplay will be a megaton though.

I don't know, I'm just going off it being made by Bethesda and they haven't let me down yet so they have the benefit of the doubt for now.

I had no idea Nintendo backed out, kinda sad :(

I'm really excited for Destiny. Seeing a Fable 4 would be cool too.

I love this time of year.

Nintendo is doing a Nintendo Direct Tuesday, and there might not be a Fable 4 at E3. Fable Anniversary was announced, which is the original Fable remade in HD.

What I'm looking forward to:

Destiny

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

New Xenoblade

Super Smash Bros. 4

Beyond Two Souls

Metal Gear Solid 5

Fable Anniversary

And any FF game

What I'm excited for:

Destiny

Watch dogs

New competitive Racing titles

Something showing how in depth and complex the kinects sensor will be, and how well it will pickup movement.

Bonnie Ross' face

Some gameplay of new EA titles

Information about interactivity between console networks.

That's it. And I suppose I could dig some Halo news, but I'm not holding my breath here. There's plenty of reason they should announce Halo 5 as an upcoming title under production, and give us something to mill over, but I wouldn't doubt if they waited until the next big convention.

For me:

• Destiny
  • Titanfall (former IW staff, new IP for Xbox)
  • Black Tusk Studios (they called it the next "Halo")
  • Watchdogs
  • Quantum Break

Call me crazy but I would love a good Band of Brothers/Brothers in Arms WWII title again, I'm getting bored for current gen typical terroist/russian plot.

Ahhh... This will be the perfect pick-me-up after finals tomorrow. I am so excited for Destiny right now... I've probably played the musical piece in "The Law of the Jungle" trailer about 27 times by now.

Take my money, Bungie.

Where can i watch this? 

Spike will be showing the Xbox press conference tomorrow. Gametrailers, Ign, and a lot of other sites will be streaming the Sony conference. The Nintendo direct conference will be live at 7AM PT Tuesday at http://e3.nintendo.com/