CyReN

E3 2013 Discussion

Yeah every XBL gold member gets 2 free games per month.Halo 3 is one of those games.

So sick. MS really came out swinging and was impressive. Only blunder was the Battlefield 4 malfunction. :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man...I wish I wasnt at work, with every gaming website/platform blocked, and stuck reading this. Gahh now I want to see what you all are going crazy about! Sounds awesome! So thank you all for these posts/updates.  Helping through my day at work

see people, all the people over reacting to microsoft not caring about gamers should really give it a chance before ripping it a new one. Have some patience, that was a sick showing

• Upvote (+1) 1

Be hilarious if more people played Halo 3 than Halo 5. 

All I have to say is that when Bungie announced the theater function, people were frothing at the mouth and couldn't wait. 

Then we got Halo 3. 

Game still has to be functional. 

Not sold yet. Not even close. Pretty sure I will wait until Titanfall comes out to get an Xbox One.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like I will end up getting an XB1...but not at launch.

I'll wait until a MUST PLAY title comes out or the new Halo drops and hopefully by that point the price will drop a little and there's some more clarity on it's issues with DRM and the graphical issues people have been talking about.

Not kidding. There is ABSOLUTELY no way that PS4 will be able to beat Xbox in multiplayer games. MS has Twitch, ps4 has ustream. Xbox has titanfall and Halo and Cod. PS4 only has COD. No way

Outside of the non-exclusive titles Quantum Break was the most intriguing part to the first half of the presentation. Halo / Tusk stuff just tugging at heart strings with the lack of details.

Titanfall looked amazing, I think it might have even been multilayer we were watching as well.

Man...I wish I wasnt at work, with every gaming website/platform blocked, and stuck reading this. Gahh now I want to see what you all are going crazy about! Sounds awesome! So thank you all for these posts/updates.  Helping through my day at work

get a new job  :saucey:

Halo 2014 will probably be a Halo Battlefield type game. Big maps, a lot of players. 32 v 32. 

I think it might be Halo 5, and I would guess it won't be out until November 2014.

Not sold yet. Not even close. Pretty sure I will wait until Titanfall comes out to get an Xbox One.

Titanfall pretty much sold me, not going to buy it anytime soon though. I do know PS has some sick exclusives in store, but most of it is kickass singleplayer games (Uncharted, Last of Us), but im a multiplayer guy

How many FPS is Halo 4?

I don't know how I don't know this but whatever.

How many FPS is Halo 4?

I don't know how I don't know this but whatever.

30 FPS

Microsoft learned from Sony, offering free games to Xbox Live Gold users, that's a big perk for Playstation Plus users.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Still worried that this is a little too fast for a new Halo, not to mention the fact that Bonnie was so ominously grinning whilst saying "The combat will evolve".

I just get images of personal mechs, 5 holdable weapons and magic abilities flying through my mind when she says "Evolve". 

Titanfall pretty much sold me, not going to buy it anytime soon though. I do know PS has some sick exclusives in store, but most of it is kickass singleplayer games (Uncharted, Last of Us), but im a multiplayer guy

I like a mix of single player and multiplayer games, but Titanfall was the only game that stood out. Remember, PS4 will have Destiny exclusives and a lot of Blizzard games. Plus if they can find a way to popularize Starhawk, it will really stand out. Starhawk was one of the best multiplayer games I have ever played.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The New Halo trailer caught me so off guard, when the cape blew off I lost it.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Sunset Overdrive

project spark

titan fall

halo

*Dead rising 3 (how could i forget about this)

Games that def stood out to me.

they're giving free games by being XBL member, halo 3 is going to be one of them. Wonder if itll revive the population, wish theyd try to revive the halo 4 population haha

This is amazing.