CyReN

E3 2013 Discussion

The stream on the Xbox Live Event app is starting 10 min early. At least that's what the countdown says.

I wish Microsoft would stop forcing Rare to make Kinect Sports games.

I wish Microsoft would stop forcing Rare to make Kinect Sports games.

Yeah, I'm very disappointed. Geoff from GT just said that there won't be much KINECT during the actual press conference though. Unless I heard him wrong. 

Rare really needs to be developing their own stuff. They've made some great games and worked on amazing series.

Bring back Rareware

Yeah, I'm very disappointed. Geoff from GT just said that there won't be much KINECT during the actual press conference though. Unless I heard him wrong. 

Yeah, I heard that too. I will believe it when I see it.

The stream on the Xbox Live Event app is starting 10 min early. At least that's what the countdown says.

ahhh shit all i got is a spinning white thing instead of a count down :S

Xbox One in November.

Damn now Rare is gonna have to work on even worse titles.

Dude is gonna be straight up murdered for announcing that.

Damn now Rare is gonna have to work on even worse titles.

Dude is gonna be straight up murdered for announcing that.

Maybe it's his only way of getting out of Rare Kienct hell.

Gametrailers coverage is also being shown on Spike TV in case anybody doesn't know.

Pretty excited. Everyone and their dog knows Microsoft needs to knock this out of the park.

What if 343's big E3 reveal was that descoping was coming to Halo 4 later this month? I would be  :Beyond Ent Logo: eyond happy.

With all the bad press behind the XBone, Microsoft is gonna have to show some pretty amazing exclusives to get people interested.

We know we're gonna see COD but I can just pick that up on the PS4, and with Destiny gameplay being premiered at Sony's conference it's gonna take a lot to sway me into wanting the XB1.

I just realised that doesn't make a lot of sense but pretty much if Microsofts conference shows games I can also get on the PS4 and Sony's conference shows some great exclusives I know which direction I'm heading in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like that they took the PS+ free game idea. Even if they are older games, it is still nice. I sold Halo 3 a while ago and always get an inch to play the campaign again.

man never played metal gear but that game looks bad ass

MGS games are some of the best ones out there. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like that they took the PS+ free game idea. Even if they are older games, it is still nice. I sold Halo 3 a while ago and always get an inch to play the campaign again.

I like the idea. Too bad only 3 playlists in Halo 3 are playable without all the DLC.