CyReN

E3 2013 Discussion

I want to see Fifa and Battlefront 3. 

And anything from Bioware. A new Mass Effect would be nice.

Really want to see:

Madden 25 Next-Gen Gameplay

A new Star Wars game (1313, Battlefront 3, KOTOR, whatever)

MLB game that doesn't suck like 2k's do, and something that I can play on Xbox One.

I think you are not giving games like Dead Rising 3 their due. 

Also Insomniac (who releases quality product) showed a game in Sunset Overdrive that couldn't be more exciting. 

Halo 5 getting revealed is always a huge deal especially with the 60FPS and Dedicated Servers. 

Killer Instinct is an amazing fighter.

Forza is debatably the best racer on the market. 

and obviously Titanfall looked great. 

So there were games there and obviously, we will learn more over time. I thought it went under the radar, but Xbox live while you are still paying, did a great thing in matching the free games offer that PSN has been using with their pay to play service. 

Also you are paying for Xbox live vs PSN, but the quality of the service was, at least to me, more than worth the cost. PSN had so many issues with online play and their system. They have to prove they can fix it. 

Yeah I am assuming PS will buff up it's online experience.

The games you listed were OK but none of them were mind blowing - a nice looking fighting game, a nice looking racing game. Dead Rising looked tame to me with the zombies not showing any signs of posing a threat (unable to climb elevation). Sunset and Halo are merely concepts at the moment as we didn't see anything really.

Quantum Break caught my interest just with the concept but apart from that and Titan nothing stood out against the titles that will be on both consoles (Metal Gearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr).

Yeah I am assuming PS will buff up it's online experience.

The games you listed were OK but none of them were mind blowing - a nice looking fighting game, a nice looking racing game. Dead Rising looked tame to me with the zombies not showing any signs of posing a threat (unable to climb elevation). Sunset and Halo are merely concepts at the moment as we didn't see anything really.

Quantum Break caught my interest just with the concept but apart from that and Titan nothing stood out against the titles that will be on both consoles (Metal Gearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr).

We have to hope they do, but you are making as much or more of an assumption about that in comparison to some of the games listed. 

I think right now most of the great stuff is multi-platform, but I was impressed with how Microsoft presented themselves today. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

We have to hope they do, but you are making as much or more of an assumption about that in comparison to some of the games listed. 

I think right now most of the great stuff is multi-platform, but I was impressed with how Microsoft presented themselves today. 

I think they will. Did you watch the PS4 event? 

Lol that Plants vs Zombies trailer totally looked like it was gonna be Battlefield 4, well played EA.

Sundance just tweeted this "I think Titanfall has a good chance of being amazing. If they nail the balance it will be a contender."

So Titanfall may be competitive enough to be on MLG. Interesting.

Can anyone tell what system they playing this on?

Is it Xbox Exclusive?

He said coming to Xbox so I assume its an exclusive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can anyone tell what system they playing this on?

Is it Xbox Exclusive?

He didn't mention a PS4 version. He said "Coming on Xbox One and then 360"

And Peggle 2. 

What does EA think they are doing starting out so well?

• Upvote (+1) 1