CyReN

E3 2013 Discussion

Wait is Fable 3 part of the free games for Gold subscribers? Because it's free right now

Like I said earlier, if you like Multiplayer games, streaming, interaction, dedicated servers, you will like xbox.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Like I said earlier, if you like Multiplayer games, streaming, interaction, dedicated servers, you will like xbox.

I say get both, if you can afford them. Destiny is going to shine on the PS4.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why? exclusive DLC? 

Why? exclusive DLC? 

Yep. Destiny is going to have exclusive content and DLC for the PS4. 

why is Destiny gonna shine on PS4 ?

its gonna be the same on Xbox One.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you thought Xbox One's conference was decent, PS4's will blow you away.

Quite a bold statement. Only thing I am looking forward to specifically is Destiny, and thats a multiplatform title. Also, Sony is going to have to address the issues that they havent brought up yet regarding DRM. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yep. Destiny is going to have exclusive content and DLC for the PS4. 

The last game that I played that had exclusive DLC I never ever used. I'm sure it will have cool additions but there isn't going to be some huge difference between the consoles.

Sony has been given this good light because they have not said anything, that doesn't mean they are not as DRM"-e as xbox. They don't have anything to offer for multiplayer fans. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

why is Destiny gonna shine on PS4 ?

its gonna be the same on Xbox One.

Exclusive content on PS4.

Honestly, exclusive DLC isnt going to sway me to another console. If Destiny looks like a competitive and fun title on PS4, then its still going to be a competitive and fun title on Xbox One. Twitch streaming and the controller are huge benefits towards the Xbox One IMO. Gonna be interesting none the less.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 5 trailer/teaser looks cool, I wonder why he has on a cape.

from my experience exclusive content usually just means it comes first to PS4 and then Xbox.

that is how Xbox advertises their "exclusive content" they have with CoD

• Upvote (+1) 1

The last game that I played that had exclusive DLC I never ever used. I'm sure it will have cool additions but there isn't going to be some huge difference between the consoles.

I agree, but I'm already planning on a PS4 for the potential of Starcraft and Diablo, plus the single player games. So if I had the choice of Destiny on PS4 or Xbox One, I will probably pick PS4

I'm probably overselling the PS4 because I've always been more of a Sony fan, the other thing I'd ever buy a Xbox for is Halo and Fable.

So can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on with the prices for the Xbox One. They announce it's going to be $500, right? 

I live in the UK, $500 roughly converts to £322.

But, they announce at the same time that the Xbox One will be £429. Why am I getting screwed out of £107 ($166) ???

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, exclusive DLC isnt going to sway me to another console. If Destiny looks like a competitive and fun title on PS4, then its still going to be a competitive and fun title on Xbox One. Twitch streaming and the controller are huge benefits towards the Xbox One IMO. Gonna be interesting none the less.

Yeah, I understand that, but I am already planning on getting a PS4. I will probably get both. It's enough to sway me away from buying it for the Xbox One if I have both systems.

So can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on with the prices for the Xbox One. They announce it's going to be $500, right? 

I live in the UK, $500 roughly converts to £322.

But, they announce at the same time that the Xbox One will be £429. Why am I getting screwed out of £107 ($166) ???

Did they show a graphic stating it was £429?

I'm inclined to think that was an error in Speech. £329 seems more likely.

Lets not forget all the problems with the Xbox One.

Unless Microsoft provides a way to disable some of its features it's going to be insanely difficult running any sort of event with one, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Sony is still definitely infront at this point because we're unaware of any such restrictions, the only way Microsoft can claw back ground for me is either through Sony having a horrible conference where we learn of its plans to screw us over OR if during E3 Microsoft either make us aware of how this thing will work on a competitive level or just straight up say they'll have a way to circumvent the Online connectivity and Kinect always on functions for the competitive scene (Which won't happen)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree, but I'm already planning on a PS4 for the potential of Starcraft and Diablo, plus the single player games. So if I had the choice of Destiny on PS4 or Xbox One, I will probably pick PS4

Diablo is on xbox,