Company          Time
Microsoft           Monday, June 10th @ 9:30AM PT
EA                     Monday, June 10th @ 1PM PT
Ubisoft               Monday, June 10th @ 3PM PT
Sony                  Monday, June 10th @ 6PM PT
Nintendo            Tuesday, June 11th @ 10AM ET

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lol at Nintendo canceled, yeah the hype is strong for Monday.

Nintendo also doing a E3 Nintendo Direct with some titles. 

I wonder if Halo will have some presence at MS show

I really hope we get some better information about the Xbox One. As of right now, I am most likely not going too buy the system until maybe Halo 5. Mircosoft needs to take it to another at E3 to convince me and the fan base why we should buy it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still have faith in microsoft and the xbox one. We just have to trust them to make a good gaming console !

I am really pumped for E3. It's one of my favorite times of the year. B)

I still have faith in microsoft and the xbox one. We just have to trust them to make a good gaming console !

I hope so. I love the way the controller looks... sucks for it to go to waste on that console though. Hopefully they make wired ones for use on the PC.

I'm really excited to see Retro Studio's new game. The Metroid Prime series was amazing.

Also hope to see some games for the Xbone. They promised a good amount of games so that will hopefully be good after that eh reveal.

theirs a image going around showing halo 5 and spartan assault on the games that are gonna be announced at the xbox one conference, might be fake though.

I'm hoping to see what FF titles will be coming as well.

Hopefully next gen Guitar Hero/Rock Band titles also.

Well doesn't that look like a party? definitely going to look for more info there.

If I don't here anything about Halo 5, I won't be mad. The XB1 looks awesome in everything as far as technological advances goes, and I can't wait to have interactivity with all my entertainment items. I think that's great, and I'll welcome it with open arms. Depending on the line up they show off, I can safely assume I'll be one happy camper around December.

I'm hoping to see what FF titles will be coming as well.

Hopefully next gen Guitar Hero/Rock Band titles also.

I wouldn't count on more Guitar hero titles. Harmonix went under a while ago and the games have just gotten worse and worse.

I wouldn't mind a new rock band as lock as it stuck to the first 2 as far as formula goes.

I wouldn't count on more Guitar hero titles. Harmonix went under a while ago and the games have just gotten worse and worse.

I wouldn't mind a new rock band as lock as it stuck to the first 2 as far as formula goes.

Harmonix has a new game that they will unveil at E3; however the new game will not be Rock Band  :(

Harmonix has a new game that they will unveil at E3; however the new game will not be Rock Band  :(

interesting. Ill have to watch out for that. I mean, yeah it wont be rock band, but I could assume it to be music based. and that's exciting.

Honestly at this point I'm most excited for the Nintendo E3 Direct and hopefully some footage of MGSV.

Here is the new Harmonix game. It was revealed earlier today. Be prepared to be a little bit disappointed. http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/04/fantasia-music-evolved-is-harmonixs-lucid-kinect-dream

Okay, I will say this. It's quite the ambitious concept. No one has ever tried to do something like that, and I'll actually be kind of intrigued to see how it plays and how difficult it can get. The only problem that I actually see with this game, is that it isn't exactly a popular idea. There aren't many kids that want to grow up to be music conductors, and that makes the game hard to market and get out there. It's not like guitar hero where kids are stoked to be the next Van Halen. No, this is about being the next Stephen Lord.

But again, very interesting concept.

Anyone else excited for Metal Gear Solid?

It's definitely one of the titles I'm looking out for. I'm most interested to see how the it'll work with the ability to call in a Heli Evac, hopfully they're able to maintain the core stealth gameplay.

The Phantom Pain, new FPS IP's, and a nice 3rdPS IP that isn't GoW or Uncharted would be nice. Fuck anything and everything that doesn't have a gun. Xbox One better represent or it's back to the roots with Sony for me.