Sign in to follow this  
makeitstop

Go Beyond episode 11

sound cuts out for me 30 minutes in   :(

The video skipped a minute for me at 30 minutes in.  And the Beyond video #10 simply ended at 1 hour in :(  .  Twitch video got some probs.

Missed it... what did they say in a short paragraph?

• They talked about the descope mod and the issues it currently has. 
  • Gandhi mentioned again that by November 16th, if we don't have any sign of another tournament from 343, we should just rip down Throwdown and use Descope and NS settings because otherwise the community for Halo 4 will be insignificant. 
  • They then talked about the upcoming AGL 9 Atlanta where we only got 13-14 teams showing up and how it's going to be a joke. Mentioned 2v2s should be interesting to watch, though.
  • Talked about AGL 10 Sturgis and how the location is a bit random.
  • Predicted stream numbers for H4GC Finals, all came to about 10-20k but dependant on whether Xbox Tweets it out.
  • Talked about the Beyond Store, new Gandhi shirt available.

That's all I can remember.

• They talked about the descope mod and the issues it currently has. 
  • Gandhi mentioned again that by November 16th, if we don't have any sign of another tournament from 343, we should just rip down Throwdown and use Descope and NS settings because otherwise the community for Halo 4 will be insignificant. 
  • They then talked about the upcoming AGL 9 Atlanta where we only got 13-14 teams showing up and how it's going to be a joke. Mentioned 2v2s should be interesting to watch, though.
  • Talked about AGL 10 Sturgis and how the location is a bit random.
  • Predicted stream numbers for H4GC Finals, all came to about 10-20k but dependant on whether Xbox Tweets it out.
  • Talked about the Beyond Store, new Gandhi shirt available.

That's all I can remember.

Cool! Thank you! We should have a topic each time "Ghandi's thoughts" or "First Strike" finishes... so anyone who missed it, can see in a summary what did they miss and can discuss right away.