Sign in to follow this  
VelociT

Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo 5 (Leak picture)

Yeah that would be so damn cool. I would love to see that in a spin off. Like when the Covenant first attacked and you're playing as the marines. Or even better, Sgt. Johnson.

Oh God. Please let's have that be something.

Please.

I would even go as far as to saying that I would add a cherry on top.

Totally.

But I'd honestly love it to be a legit RTS, like StarCraft 2. Playable races of Flood, Covenant, Promethean and UNSC. I would quit my job and play that, and I think Sundance might have a coronary.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Two Halo games being revealed at similar times? Obviously fake, don't think that would happen plus I could make logos like that.

Totally.

But I'd honestly love it to be a legit RTS, like StarCraft 2. Playable races of Flood, Covenant, Promethean and UNSC. I would quit my job and play that, and I think Sundance might have a coronary.

I think half the world would have a stroke.

There's so many other ways to explore the Halo universe, I almost feel disappointed that we are given only a few.

I mean a Halo MMORPG? I would go absolutely batty.

All except, why would they reveal Halo 5 so soon? I'm ok with the new supposed RTS game but they shouldn't show off Halo 5 6 months after Halo 4. That doesn't make any sense.

We don't know it's a RTS game. It could be a squad based shooter as an anonymous post leaked it.

No beta for H5, i believe Ninja confirmed it.

And for some reason I feel this is fake, especially with how much Ninja said that 343i was avoiding saying Halo 5, and instead saying "The next Halo", which is why i think Spartan Assault is real

They could be doing what they did with H4 and reveal a small cinematic trailer, a year before the release. (E3 2011)

I actually had an idea for a 'Halo Squad Shooter'. Just imagine Gears of War... third person, cover based, power weapons on map... then with the Black Ops 2 10 point loadout system, styled like ODST.

You'd have guns like SMG, Magnum, BR, DMR... all with varying point costs to balance them. Different attachments like Silencers, Laser Sights, and Perks like Lightfoot (increased sprint) and VISR mods (from ODST).

I'm really hoping it's similar to republic commando, where you can command your squad to do breach's and such if it is a squad based shooter.

Spartan assault seems legit with the domains xbox registered but I highly doubt there will be any news about h5 except perhaps announcing it is in the works for a while down the road.

Said above, could be a cinematic trailer.

Two Halo games being revealed at similar times? Obviously fake, don't think that would happen plus I could make logos like that.

Happened with Bungie revealing ODST and Reach at the same E3.

No beta for H5, i believe Ninja confirmed it.

And for some reason I feel this is fake, especially with how much Ninja said that 343i was avoiding saying Halo 5, and instead saying "The next Halo", which is why i think Spartan Assault is real

Where did Ninja confirm it? People were upset about, no Halo 4 beta. A Halo 5 publix beta would work. Not trying to cause any commotion but not everybody wants another Halo 4 style matchmaking experience.

Where did Ninja confirm it? People were upset about, no Halo 4 beta. A Halo 5 publix beta would work. Not trying to cause any commotion but not everybody wants another Halo 4 style matchmaking experience.

He said it in a video, or his stream, I can't remember. But, he basically stated 343 told him they weren't going to waste 4-5 months of time putting up a beta with servers running etc when they could be using that time to do solid internal testing with pros and community leaders to make the game play better off launch.

In his stream I believe. I couldn't tell you when but he said that because of how long it takes for a beta they aren't doing it, but they are going to continue working with pros/community members.

And I don't really know what you mean by "another h4 matchmaking experience" but I'm sure nearly everybody wants a real in-game ranking system, and descope. 

In his stream I believe. I couldn't tell you when but he said that because of how long it takes for a beta they aren't doing it, but they are going to continue working with pros/community members.

And I don't really know what you mean by "another h4 matchmaking experience" but I'm sure nearly everybody wants a real in-game ranking system, and descope. 

i think he confirmed it in his post-343 YouTube video.

Won't be surprised if they showed a trailer, I mean why not carry the hype of Halo 5 with the new and shiny Xbox One?

I want to believe this but for the same reasons as blinkz I can't.

A Halo 5 beta with this new game like the Reach beta would be beyond awesome

A beta is pretty much not happening... too costly.

However this picture is interesting... I don't know what to think of it. What is the source?

2zfmvpe.jpg

I'm guessing this is supposed to be a picture of a screen display, but if you zoom in, you will see that the crosshatch grain type of filter that is there to mimic a screen is actually inconsistent and jagged (in the black lines that create borders between the tiles) indicating a poor job of using a select tool in PS. Sad really. Spent enough time to try and fool people without focusing on the details.